Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

How Do I Secure The Gear To The Axle? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Do I Secure The Gear To The Axle? (853 Views)

Can A Faulty Brain Box Affect The Gear Box Of A Car / Best Gear To Use In Traffic / Changing Manual Gear To Auto(need Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Secure The Gear To The Axle? by UmangKumar: 8:51am On Apr 05, 2013
Hello Friends,

I bought a used go kart frame off craigslist, and I am repairing it. The problem is that the brake disc and the two gears for the motor spin freely on the rear left axle even when the wheel is not moving. How do I secure the gears to the axle? Do I use a bolt, or what?

Thanks In Advance,
Umang Kumar

gaadi.com
Re: How Do I Secure The Gear To The Axle? by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 05, 2013
Umang Kumar: Hello Friends,

I bought a used go kart frame off craigslist, and I am repairing it. The problem is that the brake disc and the two gears for the motor spin freely on the rear left axle even when the wheel is not moving. How do I secure the gears to the axle? Do I use a bolt, or what?

Thanks In Advance,
Umang Kumar

Without seeing the chassis set-up your're using, as well as the sort of axle, it's virtually impossible to answer your question with any degree of accuracy.

Remember, a picture speaks a thousand words.

(1) (Reply)

Radio Code For 2003 Honda Civic / Please Do Not Text And Drive!! / Mercedes-benz CLA-45 AMG Racing Concept First Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.