Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Exclusive Photos! Comedian Princess Getting Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive Photos! Comedian Princess Getting Married (4696 Views)

OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess / Comedian, Princess Looking Chic At Ushbebe Show / Comedian Princess And Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Photos! Comedian Princess Getting Married by Flirtyfemi: 9:13am On Apr 05, 2013
All the while I thought she was married oh...
Popular Nigerian entertainer Princess Damilola Adekoya has finally found the bone of her bone...halleluyah!
Princess and her partner ‘Ade’ will exchange wedding vows in Lagos on Wednesday May 8 which is Princess’ birthday.
While carrying out my research, I found these pictures and decided to share them with you guys, there's more here
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/04/comedian-princess-getting-married.html

Re: Exclusive Photos! Comedian Princess Getting Married by Mcleo007(m): 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
Exclusive photos really? undecided
Re: Exclusive Photos! Comedian Princess Getting Married by kellyjessy1gma: 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
wow!!! hahahahaha really cute and funny

(1) (Reply)

SEE Phyno & Psquare Joblessness Suggesting Picture / Never-seen-before Magical Wedding That Broke The Internet-pics / Recent Pictures Of Talented Actress Destiny Etiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.