Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess (22049 Views)

OAP Lolo 1 Breaks Silence Following Severe Trashing Received Over ‘sexy’ Photo / Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks / Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by barlkeez(f): 7:12am On Feb 01, 2016

In a chat with Punch Spice, OAP and comedian Lolo 1 addressed her recent social media clash with colleague Princess and also opened up on her ongoing divorce, keeping her private life out of the media and more. See excerpts below;

On keeping her private life away from prying fans: I am a proud mother of four children and I have the right to keep them away from prying fans. If you know me very well, you would know that they are my all and an integral part of my life. Occasionally, I post their pictures on social media, but that’s not what’s key for me.

On her marriage: My husband is a very private man and I wouldn’t want to put him out there. It’s not something he appreciates or cares about. We’re presently going through a divorce, but we have mutual respect for each other. We will do all we can to protect and nurture our lovely kids. We are also actively involved in the lives of our children.

On her spat with Princess: Sometimes, women have issues. At an event which held this month, she caused me to feel awkward. I felt slighted because her action was unnecessary. I had to give vent to my anger because I am human. Some of our colleagues waded into the matter and I believe that our differences will be sorted out. We’re human beings and we are bound to hurt each other at some point.But, we have to let it go and keep the ball rolling.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/oap-lolo-opens-up-on-her-marriage-crash-and-beef-with-comedian-princess.html
Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by barlkeez(f): 7:12am On Feb 01, 2016
Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by yusaze2007: 7:13am On Feb 01, 2016
issorite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:18am On Feb 01, 2016
OK oo........beef everywhere

check my signature below
Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by Berrylite: 7:22am On Feb 01, 2016
I wish her well

1 Like

Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by Mologi(m): 7:29am On Feb 01, 2016
Karashika destroyed her marriage...

2 Likes

Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by fourfunmi: 7:57am On Feb 01, 2016
Ehyah!! Sorry!
Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by pyyxxaro: 9:00am On Feb 01, 2016
Na smoke de disturb them tongue

1 Like

Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by nairagossip1: 9:04am On Feb 01, 2016
See How Olumofin Brothers Were Chased Out Of Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding -http://www.042express.com/2016/02/how-olumofin-brothers-were-chased-out.html
Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by Kreamie(m): 9:50am On Feb 01, 2016
Keep your private lives off social media..Y'all won't listen
Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by stanbuggy(m): 9:50am On Feb 01, 2016
Wubbish on a Monday morning...

Btw check my signature for affordable office space
Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by helphelp: 9:50am On Feb 01, 2016
OAPs though
Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by FEARLESSDUDE: 9:50am On Feb 01, 2016
Whatever

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 01, 2016
ok
Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 01, 2016
This article says nothing.

12 Likes

Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by NaLaugh: 9:51am On Feb 01, 2016
Comedy beef.

Tupac and Biggie. You already know who Biggie is.
Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by Alison7777(f): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2016
Okay...... New 1
Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by Profkomolafe(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2016
Lolo ko, lele ni.............. If una hear dis woman for radio dy advice married people, una go nearly call am marriage counsellor..... #Leave trash for lawma joor

1 Like

Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by Nathdoug(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2016
Stupid holes..
Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by allanphash7(m): 9:54am On Feb 01, 2016
Nice one lolo

#teamdivorce
Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2016
Wish you all a HAPPY BEEF YEAR!
Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by ayaoba1997(f): 9:56am On Feb 01, 2016
Story For The gods.. angry sad
Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by Mostwanted7: 9:57am On Feb 01, 2016
Hshv
Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by cruzita(f): 10:02am On Feb 01, 2016
#SayNoToBeefAndYesToKpomo
Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 01, 2016
Why is she as ugly as a kiwi?

1 Like

Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by lonelydora: 10:05am On Feb 01, 2016
I have been waiting for this
Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by CashdownNG: 10:08am On Feb 01, 2016
Boring....
Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 01, 2016
oh okay
Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by Jacko01: 10:11am On Feb 01, 2016
Because you felt slighted and awkward you insult princess like that..... Insulted every damn thing about her shey..... Clap for yourself ........
Re: OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess by Chanchit: 10:13am On Feb 01, 2016
I thought the caption says "open up" this one na close up o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Slays In White Short Gown (photos) / Mercy Aigbe And Husband Spend Valentine's Day In Dubai(photos) / Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.