Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,213 members, 7,860,361 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

What You Get When Armed Rubber Emerged President Of A Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What You Get When Armed Rubber Emerged President Of A Nation (463 Views)

Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Get When Armed Rubber Emerged President Of A Nation by jaso1(m): 9:13am On Apr 05, 2013
Below are what we get when armed rubber emerged president of a country as is in Nigera.
-Anenih Anthony general
-Shina rainbow advisers
-Executhieves
-leg is lait all and conner tressury
- Judiciary that encourage nepotism and corruption

Help me add to it.
Re: What You Get When Armed Rubber Emerged President Of A Nation by snnipsi: 10:30am On Apr 05, 2013
jas_o: Below are what we get when armed rubber emerged president of a country as is in Nigera.
-Anenih Anthony general
-Shina rainbow advisers
-Executhieves
-leg is lait all and conner tressury
- Judiciary that encourage nepotism and corruption

Help me add to it.

In such situations, the bigger criminals are celebrated while the small ones are placed on the front page of newspapers

Also, in such situation, some first grade criminals are more powerful than the president. As such, they are above the law

In such country, to become a powerful leader, or to apply for this position, having a very huge criminal history would be an added advantage.

Etc etc
Re: What You Get When Armed Rubber Emerged President Of A Nation by snnipsi: 10:49am On Apr 05, 2013
No pure system to convict criminals, because if the foundation is destroyed, what can the poverty minded nigerians do
Re: What You Get When Armed Rubber Emerged President Of A Nation by jaso1(m): 11:51am On Apr 05, 2013
In such situation, OPC get 2.5 billion naira for doing job meant for civil devence.
My oga at the top could be right anyway!

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerians Killed In Ceded Bakassi, Cameroun / Christopher Kolade, SURE-P Boss, Has Not Resigned- Spokesperson / Indian Govt To Establish Textile Institute In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.