Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any - Forum Games (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any (33730 Views)

FUN: The Thunder That Will Fire You ....... Add Yours / Calcuate How Much You've Done In Life!!!! / Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by patAlkarp: 9:37am On May 31, 2010
Собралась заказать фото шкафы посоветуйте что нибудь,очень ассортимент стал огромный растерялась абсолютно
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Kunbee: 1:01am On Jun 01, 2010
wetin be dis
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by googles: 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2010
why do i have b[i]o[/i]obs ? is it because am a girl ? undecided
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by stilphunky: 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2010
why does tears fall from my eyes when i cry?
why do guys tend to look down wen they are urinating??
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by juicygirl: 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2010
Why can't i put on mascara with my mouth closed?
Do i have to take off my pants before having my bath?
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by googles: 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2010
why do i have to call my parents : "daddy" and "mummy"
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by etaurus(m): 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2010
Why do i have to eat

Why cant I see my back?
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by 912(m): 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2010
How many times have the Super Eagles won the world cup?
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Amigoz(f): 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2010
Can i really sew a wedding dress using toilet tissues?
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by rubi(f): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2010
Why is it that people who are dead in a movie live in real life
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by stilphunky: 1:21am On Jun 03, 2010
Why is it that i'm always on nairaland?
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by googles: 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2010
Why cant my scientific calculator be connected to the internet undecided
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by snthesis(m): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2010
is d moon made of cheese?
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by googles: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2010
why do old pples grow white hair and not blue hair undecided
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by snthesis(m): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2010
are noodles made from worms?
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by googles: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2010
Since leather is gotten from animal skin. . . can i use ponmo to make a leather bag undecided
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by D1KeleVra(m): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2010
^^ shey u go pluralise gmail join? sad
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by googles: 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2010
you can do dat yourself cant you ? cheesy
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by snthesis(m): 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2010
can i cook my leather shoe?
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by AqRiUsAge(f): 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2010
Why do dogs lick so much?

At what point does a sun become a moon?

When does life start (and please, dont tell me it stats at 50. I mean, at what point does a fetus/embryo become a thing to consider as human?) ?

Why was I not alive in Ella Fitzgerald's / Nina Simone's days?

Why do we call it sunset as opposed to earthset, when it isnt the sun that is moving, but the earth itself?
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by googles: 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2010
Why do they have a spiderman and no spider woman ? a superman no superwoman ? undecided
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by D1KeleVra(m): 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2010
^^Why is there Juggernaut and no Juggerjugs?
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by googles: 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2010
Why are radio presenters not called radiologists ?
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by mukina2: 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2010
Why do we scrub Down and wash Up? grin
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by mukina2: 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2010
What do people in China call their good plates? grin
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by D1KeleVra(m): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2010
Do pilots take crash courses?
If a person owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way down to the center of the earth?
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by mukina2: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2010
Shouldn't the opposite of shut up be shut down? grin
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by googles: 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2010
do all dogs really go to heaven ?
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2010
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
Why is it that doctors call what they do practice?
Why is it that rain drops but snow falls?
Why is it that to stop Windows 98, you have to click on Start?
Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
Why is the third hand on the watch called a second hand?
Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by UyiIredia(m): 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2010
>>> What did u dream in your dream ?  undecided

>>> Why are you bathing ? undecided

>>> When did u sleep ?  undecided SMH >>> as if i would know when i slept off

>>> Sorry !!! Could you please , >>>> particularly piques me >>> why say sorry when u are asking a question ? (saying excuse should do)

>>> How where you born? >>> Haba

>>> How far ? >>> very popular in contemporary pidgin_but still silly  smiley tongue

>>> Won't you love me ? <> na by force  undecided

>>> Am I fine ? (one wowo babe_well-mannered though_ask me this question >>> i no dull am >>> i said yes with a wry smile)

more to come
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by AqRiUsAge(f): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2010
Uyi Iredia:

>>> Am I fine ? (one wowo babe_well-mannered though_ask me this question >>> i no dull am >>> i said yes with a wry smile)

more to come
I must say, that is one question I can never find myself asking anyone. That is what a mirror is for! And why would you want to ask someone else when if they were to say "no", it'd only make you feel bad? And if they were to say yes, you probably wouldnt believe anyway because for you to have asked in the first place, you must've thought that you probably arent fine?!
Re: Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any by mukina2: 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2010
you see me coming from a place and you still ask me "you don come ? grin grin
you see grown you still ask . .you have grown oh.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Ask A question,get A Wrong Answer Cont / Text Twist / Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.