Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Tips On Choosing Face Skin Care Products - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tips On Choosing Face Skin Care Products (3450 Views)

Rahama Babangida Serving Flawless Face & Skin For BM Pro Covers / Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face / Tips On Choosing Waistcoat And Cravat For The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On Choosing Face Skin Care Products by invivobeauty: 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2013
Washes

Face skin care products often involve washes. One of the more popular washes is the benzoyl peroxide wash. The agent in benzoly peroxide washes aid in peeling off the skin; bringing the excess oil, dirt, and bacteria with it. The blocked pores, which cause the acne, are effectively unclogged. Some acne products, such as ClearPores, come in washes, pills, and creams. Products intended to be bundled together are always good when used in tandems. If you see some products that come in all three forms, don't hesitate to get them.

Creams

Facial creams that claim to remove acne double as whitening agents. If you're vain, whether or not you admit it, these are always good. Creams function almost the same way washes do. They take off the excess oil and dead skin cells from your face so as to free up the clogged pores. Some of these creams contain a small amount of sulfur which is effective in killing acne-causing bacteria; provided you already have acne. Combine these with washes and pills, and your skin will be looking great.

Pills

For face skin care and acne, pills are usually taken for either or both the purposes of supplying you with vitamins A and E and keeping your hormonal levels balanced. The reason that you have acne is because your sebaceous glands are producing too much oil. The glands don't do that unless there's a shift in hormonal balance. Pills keep your hormones in check while making your skin look good at the same time. Beware: too much vitamin A can be harmful.

Face skin products are not effective on their own. For instance, washes can be effective, but you have to do your own washing in between as well so your face is clear of oil and dirt which contributes to acne. Also, don't jump on any product without consulting your dermatologist. Some of them may contain substances that your skin is too sensitive for. Once you've been cleared by your dermatologist, clear your skin of acne with these products.

Re: Tips On Choosing Face Skin Care Products by Sugarbabekemi(f): 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2013
tnks for dis tips bt i'm havin a problem wit what type of cream to use recently i used nivea naturally even body lotion nd i startd growin darker nd lots of pimples popped up, nw my frnd told me 2 use skineal nd it has cleared al d spots bt wat cn i use
Re: Tips On Choosing Face Skin Care Products by Sugarbabekemi(f): 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
for my skin to be even nd flawless cuz al dis cream in d mkt contains harsh chemicals like HQ,pls hlp a sis nd i av an oily face
Re: Tips On Choosing Face Skin Care Products by invivobeauty: 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
Sugarbabe_kemi@:
for my skin to be even nd flawless cuz al dis cream in d mkt contains harsh chemicals like HQ,pls hlp a sis nd i av an oily face

Sugarbabe Kemi please call our toll free line: visit www.invivobeauty.com

Night Cream - Oily Skin Products - A Guide to Youthful and Healthy Skin

If you have oily skin, don't think for a second that there's not a night cream that can help. Because the fact of the matter is, using night cream oily skin products are a great way to regulate your skin's oil balance and keep it looking as youthful as possible.

At night, we sleep. Sleep is meant to be a time of rejuvenation and revitalization. It's a time where you allow your body to re-energize from a long day's work. And when you thing about it, why should it be any different for your skin?

Oily skin be one of the most frustrating things (I know from experience). The reason why some people have oily skin and dry skin is because everyone's sebum levels differ. Sebum is the oil that is produced by the skin. Some people produce too much, some produce too little, and some produce just the right amount. Night cream oily skin products can help regulate your natural sebum levels and keep them at healthy levels.

To keep away ugly aging signs like wrinkles, fine lines, sagging skin, and dark eye circles and bags, you need to use night cream oily skin products that encourage the production of collagen and elastin. This is what most night creams fail to include in their formula, which is a costly mistake for those who buy them.

Collagen is what keeps your skin firm and elastic allows it to be flexible while returning to it's normal shape and size. Your skin contains the most collagen and elastin when you are a child and young adult. But as you age, the amounts of these proteins in your skin diminishes, making it much easier for aging signs to form.

But using night cream oily skin products with cutting-edge ingredients like CynergyTK(TM) (one of the best ingredients science and cell rejuvenation technology has to offer) can promote firmness and elasticity in your skin.

How? By stimulating the production and regrowth of collagen and elastin in your skin. Your body already knows how to make both proteins, it just needs a little encouragement to do it more often, that's all.

I notice tons of night cream oily skin products out on the market that actually contain collagen and elastin as ingredients, but these molecules are just too large to be absorbed through your skin. The only way to boost your skin's natural collagen and elastin levels is by using anti aging products with ingredients like CynergyTK(TM).
Re: Tips On Choosing Face Skin Care Products by invivobeauty: 8:19am On Apr 10, 2013
Keep calling our toll free line

Thanks
Re: Tips On Choosing Face Skin Care Products by invivobeauty: 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2013
Will send the information to those that requested for it
Re: Tips On Choosing Face Skin Care Products by invivobeauty: 8:28am On Apr 15, 2013
Thanks
Re: Tips On Choosing Face Skin Care Products by EveryLadY(f): 9:21am On Apr 15, 2013
The thing is now how d we get Night Cream - Oily Skin Products - A Guide to Youthful and Healthy Skin? i checked your website but cant figure it out there.pls can you show?
Re: Tips On Choosing Face Skin Care Products by lillyveezy: 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2013
Wich product is "A Guide to healthy and youthful skin"?can u suggest which product we can use?ur website said little-to-nothing about it.
Re: Tips On Choosing Face Skin Care Products by invivobeauty: 8:21am On Apr 18, 2013
we will update you will all list of the products

Thanks
Re: Tips On Choosing Face Skin Care Products by skinmdnatural: 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2013
Skin MD Natural turns the outer layer of skin into what works like an invisible pair of gloves to keep the skin's own natural moisture in and the moisture robbing elements and irritants out. It was especially formulated for the face but our first 1000 test subjects and customers convinced us it was also an outstanding body and hand lotion.

Skin MD Natural has the most full and transparent disclosure of actual ingredients in the skin care industry, and we are currently serializing these on our Facebook page.

Skin MD Natural is an alternative to conventional moisturizing lotions and protective creams. Conventional lotions only attempt to replace natural moisture with artificial moisture but they don't really work because they constantly come off and must be frequently reapplied. They also send the wrong message to your skin that it is being adequately moisturized when it is not.

Skin MD Natural also has a fantastic new humectant (an ingredient that pulls in moisture from the air). Skin MD Natural's humectant pulls in 6 times the amount of moisture than the best humectant that was available prior to our introduction.

Skin MD Natural is also vital for those people who work with their hands who know they should be wearing gloves but do not or cannot or, gloves cause them skin irritation. If you know you should be wearing gloves but are not - at least apply Skin MD Natural. Here is a video that may be of interest to you. It shows Skin MD Natural protecting skin from rock-dissolving acid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMYqFO4qD2E

Many hundreds of articles have been published about Skin MD Natural. To view some of these feel free to Google "Skin MD Natural".

Shielding lotions, like Skin MD Natural, have also been prominently featured on the National Skin Care Institute's web site.

Feel free to review and Like us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/SkinMDNaturalAfrica or Follow us on LinkedIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/skin-md-natural-africa or https://plus.google.com/109208747250143753647.

Re: Tips On Choosing Face Skin Care Products by Gigihealth: 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
Face wash can be in a form of facial care products, which act as a cleanser for removing dead skin cells, make-up, dirt, oil and other types of external pollutant from the skin of the face. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/face-wash-how-to-correctly-wash-your-face/
Re: Tips On Choosing Face Skin Care Products by MimiTalk: 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
grin Stop chasing shadows. Just get the perfect brand Wi out breaking the bank! Five Bathings promotes a spotless skin outlook. Good enough it's now available on Jumia!

Go order yours now. I got mine by sending a mail to fiveorganics@gmail.com cool

Go sort yourself out and thank me later! cool grin
Re: Tips On Choosing Face Skin Care Products by MimiTalk: 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
[size=8pt][/size]5 Five Organic Shower Gel

(1) (Reply)

Royal Cambodi Oudh Maliki Arabian Oud Highly Matured Perfume Oil / Get Rids Of Stubborn Pimples, 08144758217 / Xmas promo enjoy 10% discount this festive season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.