Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Earn Upto N5000 Or More Daily In Commisions! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn Upto N5000 Or More Daily In Commisions! (589 Views)

8 Websites You Must Visit Daily In Nigeria / Learn How To Make #1000 Or More Daily Producing And Selling Your Own Soap! / Job Opportunity To Give Out Free Gift To Children And Earn Upto N2.1 Million P/a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Upto N5000 Or More Daily In Commisions! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2013
Hi Nlanders,

My name is Adeoye. I present to you a unique opportunity. An oppourtunity to earn upto N5000 or more everyday depending on your target.

You will be involved with selling of products and locating potential repeat clients. You must have a flair for selling or must be someone who is not afraid to meet people. For now, I would require that those who are interested in participating must be residents of Lagos. If you are able to pull your own resources for start up capital, this will be highly desired. It doesn't matter if you are working or not, just so long as you can make out time for it.
The products you will be promoting includes fall into the following categories:

Bee Products
Energy Drinks
Weight Management Products
Beauty Products.
Personal Care Products

The commissions you would earn is dependent on the product you sell and the volume you are able to push.

If you are interested please click here and fill in your details. You will be contacted in the shortest possible time with all the required information. Feel free to ask whatever questions you have in mind.

(1) (Reply)

Architects Needed Urgently / Fresh Graduates Wanted / Surviving On A Meager Salary: How Do You Cope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.