Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Surviving On A Meager Salary: How Do You Cope? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Surviving On A Meager Salary: How Do You Cope? (589 Views)

How To Cope When Facing Unemployment / How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? / Surviving On A Meager Salary: How Do You Cope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Surviving On A Meager Salary: How Do You Cope? by tomakint: 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2013
It is disheartening to wonder at how employers of Labour today especially in the private sector pay their workers in dribs and drabs and still expect them to give their best! In Nigeria of today, it is very embarrassing that many 'GRADUATES' still earn paltry sums between the range of N10,000 to N20,000 monthly for survival and I asked, what type of survival is that? Most times I just wondered to myself how salary-earners cope without engaging in one business or the other! Nigeria revolution will definitely be kick-started not only by the jobless youths but definitely by those employed youths whose take-home can't even take them home cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Civil/structural Engineer In Abuja / Engineers Needed Urgently_drivetest/tss/integrators/transmission//corenetwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.