Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

MTN BIS Is Now Really Unlimited. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN BIS Is Now Really Unlimited. (36917 Views)

Why BIS Is Cheaper Compared To Other Data Plans / Mtn Bis Is Now N500 / Etisalat BIS Is Now 1500 And 1000 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: MTN BIS Is Now Really Unlimited. by yinkuschua(m): 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
Please don't fall for mtn unlimited tricks....I too went for this unlimited stuffs and its a big lie. I exhausted my Cap in just 3days and I'm being charge for each pings...I called their customer rep and they said have exhausted my data plans...I couldn't browse,tweet or even ping without call card.. So watch out....

2 Likes

Re: MTN BIS Is Now Really Unlimited. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2013
I wouldn't be suprised if they are paid employees of mtn on this thread telling us all these lies. See, we have been there we have done that. People she learn from others experiences. MTN BIS is unlimited until they start sucking ur credit for exceeding the data cap whatever the cap is. Nobody really knows. It is different for different pple.
Dnt become a maga plsss.

1 Like

Re: MTN BIS Is Now Really Unlimited. by theozobby(m): 2:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
Unlimited my left foot
Re: MTN BIS Is Now Really Unlimited. by mrdrizzy(m): 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2013
Mtn biz is nt unlimited bt there is a way u can make urs unlimited due to further measures.ppl i helped has downloaded over 36gb in a week..if u want it just pm me on whatsapp.no dulling ,will cost 5h to migrate to the plan! Xoxo
Re: MTN BIS Is Now Really Unlimited. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2013
Why on front page? Not every thing makes fp.
Re: MTN BIS Is Now Really Unlimited. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
pls close dis thread before mtn blocks dis thing
Re: MTN BIS Is Now Really Unlimited. by Wislet(f): 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
12 inches!:

It's not any promo jooor. MTN BBC was always unlimited data till this new BB10 came in and they caused us users so much pain and deducting our credit and implementing fair usage. After all their customers have migrated to etisalat they now want to woo us back but I am not interested. I am enjoying my unlimited data on etisalat and the network is ok in my area. Bye bye to MTN. Let them stick with their fair usage policy. They'll lose more and more customers to etisalat.
Is etisalat really operating the UNLIMITED data plan? Like seriously?? Pls what is the code and for how much?
I'm tired of MTN too. That network is not straightforward. If your plans are supposed to be a secret, why operate them at all? Feeling like you can turn your customers any whick way you like at any time?
Pls let them lose more customers...they really deserve mass exodus.
Re: MTN BIS Is Now Really Unlimited. by Alexanda07(m): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
yinkuschua: Please don't fall for mtn unlimited tricks....I too went for this unlimited stuffs and its a big lie. I exhausted my Cap in just 3days and I'm being charge for each pings...I called their customer rep and they said have exhausted my data plans...I couldn't browse,tweet or even ping without call card.. So watch out....

Its Still Unlimited Bro. Used more than 8GB and still counting on my PC. No dey dull urself ooo.
Re: MTN BIS Is Now Really Unlimited. by Alexanda07(m): 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2013
deejay_harry1: pls close dis thread before mtn blocks dis thing

This Unlimited BIS thing is not new anymore. Even the Moderator Knows and Understand. Its rampant now in many website. So, take it easy dear. No Fear At all.
Re: MTN BIS Is Now Really Unlimited. by Alexanda07(m): 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
12 inches!:
I wouldn't be suprised if they are paid employees of mtn on this thread telling us all these lies. See, we have been there we have done that. People she learn from others experiences. MTN BIS is unlimited until they start sucking ur credit for exceeding the data cap whatever the cap is. Nobody really knows. It is different for different pple.
Dnt become a maga plsss.

Am not a paid MTN employee. Dis are tricks fellow NL guys gave. Its Helping People better on dis Internet stuff. So if u dont want to undastand, others will undastand.

1 Like

Re: MTN BIS Is Now Really Unlimited. by Wislet(f): 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
Aderupoko2: I went for this unlimited stuffs and its a big lie.I exhausted my Cap in just two days.Now am regretting it.Pls don't fall for this or u will learn by example like me.
FACT.
Those advocating for MTN are those that somehow,the cap on data has not affected yet, or they are MTN stooges.
That is why they don't want people asking much questions 'cos they are afraid MTN will see that some excaped the cap and do a total blocking.
Funny folks.
As far as I'm concerned, the mark of a reputable company is that you tell the truth to your customers, and treat everyone equally, and not have them hide just to get quality service from you.
Being shady is a No No.

2 Likes

Re: MTN BIS Is Now Really Unlimited. by Wislet(f): 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
Alexanda07:

Am not a paid MTN employee. Dis are tricks fellow NL guys gave. Its Helping People better on dis Internet stuff. So if u dont want to undastand, others will undastand.
If you're not an MTN stooge, Mr Alexander, then enlighten us on this 'big secret'.
Unless it's cool to still tell ur subscriber that their bundle is still in use while chopping their airtime.
Re: MTN BIS Is Now Really Unlimited. by Bigdreams(m): 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
12 inches!:

It's not any promo jooor. MTN BBC was always unlimited data till this new BB10 came in and they caused us users so much pain and deducting our credit and implementing fair usage. After all their customers have migrated to etisalat they now want to woo us back but I am not interested. I am enjoying my unlimited data on etisalat and the network is ok in my area. Bye bye to MTN. Let them stick with their fair usage policy. They'll lose more and more customers to etisalat.
Hi, please I will like to know more about unlimited browsing on etisalat. You can mail me at bigdreamsconcept(at)gmail(dot)com. Thanks
Re: MTN BIS Is Now Really Unlimited. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
Alexanda07:

Its Still Unlimited Bro. Used more than 8GB and still counting on my PC. No dey dull urself ooo.
stop lying Oga!
Re: MTN BIS Is Now Really Unlimited. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
Alexanda07:
Oga, no one is deceiving you. If you cant browse unlimited, many who knows how to are and still surfing unlimited. Dont always believe what the customer reps always say. They are deceptive. If you like keep arguing and me and others will keep surfing and downloading. wink wink wink

Allergic to silly ppl! There's no deceit here. Mine has stopped too n d agent said I've maxed out my mb, n I did d N250 code thing(sent 2h to 131) n it started working. If I hadn't, it wouldn't work. So same thing is happening to some ppl, I believe. MTN is actually planning on introducing some limit, but cos its still early days it won't affect everyone but they're already experimenting. So get that straight.
Re: MTN BIS Is Now Really Unlimited. by snnipsi: 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ghen ghen. Action film! Well scripted and well said.
Re: MTN BIS Is Now Really Unlimited. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
@Wislet. This issue has been over-trashed on the phone section on the thread by jonesin and I left the thread when the mod pushkin started banning pple anyhow for putting hacks etc on the thread. I was also banned for making a honest comment about MTN customer care. The resolution was that MTN is NOT unlimited without an hack. The daily plan to reactive ur BIS is an hack and MTN may block it anytime and start sucking your credit. I believe MTN will let this slide tho since you pay and extra 250 naira to for the "hack" and they make more money off you. Minus the money they made before u notice ur Blackberry was browsing off ur credit and implement the "hack".
I called MTN customer care over my reducing credit and they played me like ludo. I called them about 35 times. My MTN number was 08101672511. MTN can confirm this. MTN is not an honest network. They try to make more money from their customers thru trickery. Even their caller tunes is trickery. This is why I changed to etisalat. On etisalat sites it says the BBC is unlimited data. So you don't need an hack. I download as much as I want. Tho also, I'm not greedy. Just go their site and check for the codes. I know pushkin is somewhere lurking around and I don't want to get banned.
Re: MTN BIS Is Now Really Unlimited. by Alexanda07(m): 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
ibot_jaycob: stop lying Oga!

Okay oooo. keep arguing oo, no problem, and me keep riding on. grin grin grin
Close to 9GB now and still heading long with it. tongue tongue tongue tongue

If you cant do it for the Unlimited tin, just tell NL Guys, they will help u rather than arguing. Its Baseless bro.
Note: Moderators are Awake. Its a trick not a cheat. So We(Those still surfing unlimited)cant post it anyhow here. wink wink
Re: MTN BIS Is Now Really Unlimited. by maxjames: 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
Alexanda07:

. Pls help me wit the̶̲̥̅̊ settings for GLO, MTN, Eti n Airtel to connect to my pc using a BB or a Nokia Fone
Re: MTN BIS Is Now Really Unlimited. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
dl_jbd: MTN and Airtel works for all devices. I'm not sure of Glo, but Etisalat doesn't work at all. I use nokia E71 with MTN BIS and its fast depending on your location though.
pls wat the code to send and price..pls i need mtn unlimited bis per week the code to send and pprice .
Re: MTN BIS Is Now Really Unlimited. by Alexanda07(m): 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
Wislet: If you're not an MTN stooge, Mr Alexander, then enlighten us on this 'big secret'.
Unless it's cool to still tell ur subscriber that their bundle is still in use while chopping their airtime.

We(Those still surfing Unlimited with the stuff) dont post cheats and tricks anyhow here, else u get banned. NL has rules and regulations. The stuff is still alive and kicking. Mine is close to 9GB now. Thanks to some cool-headed ever-available NL hackers... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: MTN BIS Is Now Really Unlimited. by Alexanda07(m): 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
Wislet: Is etisalat really operating the UNLIMITED data plan? Like seriously?? Pls what is the code and for how much?
I'm tired of MTN too. That network is not straightforward. If your plans are supposed to be a secret, why operate them at all? Feeling like you can turn your customers any whick way you like at any time?
Pls let them lose more customers...they really deserve mass exodus.

Take it easy wislet, they are trying with this Unlimited BIS tin. Thats Y am still stuck with them. cool cool cool
Re: MTN BIS Is Now Really Unlimited. by dljbd1(m): 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
obafemee80:
sent
...Gratitude
Re: MTN BIS Is Now Really Unlimited. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
Please the activation code and price help me out for mtn
Re: MTN BIS Is Now Really Unlimited. by Emodeee: 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
@12 inches unveil d site,why ll the moderator ban U..?
Re: MTN BIS Is Now Really Unlimited. by jflexi: 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
nawo o! Some ar enjoying unlimited...y some ar suffering wit caped browsing dont know when it wil exhust, pls anyone who knows d unlimeted trick should pm me plss...in d name of GOD (ALAH).
Re: MTN BIS Is Now Really Unlimited. by Chikebrain: 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
olueth: please how can i use MTN BIS on my android
Yes you can, i'm currently using it. Subscribe to an MTN BIS package and configure the phone with the settings i gave above
Re: MTN BIS Is Now Really Unlimited. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
Chikebrain:
Yes you can, i'm currently using it. Subscribe to an MTN BIS package and configure the phone with the settings i gave above
Activation code and price pals for mtn BIS
Re: MTN BIS Is Now Really Unlimited. by Chikebrain: 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
sodiq20:
Activation code and price pals for mtn BIS
1 Month- BBC to 21600 (N1500)
1 Week- BBCWEEK to 21600 (N500)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Michael Akindele, 30-Year-Old Nigerian Mobile Phone Maker, Gets Global Attention / What Is The Best Phone 25k Can Get? / Why You Should Stop Using The Facebook App And Use The Mobile Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.