Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Muslims You Need Christ To Be Saved, If You Die Without Him, It Will Be Too Late - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims You Need Christ To Be Saved, If You Die Without Him, It Will Be Too Late (727 Views)

Muslim Employee Who Saved Lives At Supermarket In Paris Granted Citizenship / All Muslim / Islam Need Christ To Earn The Kingdom Of God / I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims You Need Christ To Be Saved, If You Die Without Him, It Will Be Too Late by highyo: 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2013
On that day you will not point your finger on me that I did not warn you
If you believe you are serving a living God the creator of heaven and earth, then ask him to tell you if you are walking on the right part or on the wrong part, i'm sure he will intervein and give you a reliable answer to your prayer
If you prayed that prayer and God did not answer you, please never stop islam as your religion
But pray the prayer from the bottom of your heart, my God will respond
note you can't deceive the Lord

The book of Ezk says when you refuse to tell a sinner is going towards destruction, He will died a sinner and go to hell
but his blood will be upon you that has refused to warn him/her

we all knew that without Christ, no one can see the kingdom of God. and they do not believe in this
when they died without Christ, they will go to hell, and they will curse you from hell for not telling them this
but if you tell them and yet they refuse, then the blood is not more on us, but they will face the consequence on their own

please, let us stop arguing with them. only prayer can save them. you and I prayers. If billions of Muslim can be in the world, they will belief they are walking on the right path. only God intervention can review the truth to them

Muslim in the house, I am not forcing you to believe me that Christ is the savior

but since you believe in the creator of heaven and earth God

then say this prayer

Heavenly father the creator of heaven and earth, show me the true way
because I love you and I want to serve you, please show me the true path to follow

I am sure the lord will intervein
Re: Muslims You Need Christ To Be Saved, If You Die Without Him, It Will Be Too Late by justaqad(m): 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2013
What makes you sure you are heaven bound and others are not?
Re: Muslims You Need Christ To Be Saved, If You Die Without Him, It Will Be Too Late by dridowu: 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
Pastor comedian

1 Like

Re: Muslims You Need Christ To Be Saved, If You Die Without Him, It Will Be Too Late by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
dridowu: Pastor comedian

grin grin grin

as are most NLD "prophets".
They are only here to troll.

no doubt they hit "submit" with this expression on their faces >>> grin.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims You Need Christ To Be Saved, If You Die Without Him, It Will Be Too Late by deols(f): 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
We can not pray to our Fathers for they are not God.

We say what sounds like your prayer at least five times everyday. we say ihdina siratal Mustakim...

It means Guide us to the right path.The path of those whom you have bestowed your blessings not the part of those you are angry with nor the path of those who go astray. Then we say, Amin.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims You Need Christ To Be Saved, If You Die Without Him, It Will Be Too Late by tunde1200(m): 2:51am On Apr 07, 2013
I thought this section belong to we muslims only why posting this kind of trash?
Re: Muslims You Need Christ To Be Saved, If You Die Without Him, It Will Be Too Late by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 07, 2013
lol
Re: Muslims You Need Christ To Be Saved, If You Die Without Him, It Will Be Too Late by maclatunji: 9:33am On Apr 07, 2013
tunde1200: I thought this section belong to we muslims only why posting this kind of trash?

I think it is kind of cute that OP is trying to save us from "eternal damnation". Since, he is addressing Muslims without being insultive, I believe we should allow it. Although, I was tempted to hide it soon after it was created.

Insha Allah, OP, I will be posting something for you in a few days at most.
Re: Muslims You Need Christ To Be Saved, If You Die Without Him, It Will Be Too Late by BetaThings: 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2013
highyo:

but since you believe in the creator of heaven and earth God

then say this prayer

Heavenly father the creator of heaven and earth, show me the true way
because I love you and I want to serve you, please show me the true path to follow

I am sure the lord will intervein

This guy has been there and tells his story @ 12.45
Also check out 15.45; 17.40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yoi0mU4hTB4

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police And Muslims Clash In Paris Over Harassment Of Veiled Muslim Woman / The Dajjal; Islam's Antichrist. / Differences Between Zakah In Islam And Other Religions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.