Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Be An Importer With #5000 From China. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Be An Importer With #5000 From China. (1297 Views)

Need An Importer For Importation Of 1000pcs Of Unisex Blazers From China / NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / I Want To Import Laptops From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be An Importer With #5000 From China. by bolanle786: 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
I know it will sound imposible but that is just the situation. I want to teach you to catch fishes not to give you fish to eat.
Bro/Sis, Shipment from China can are sometimes free for some product, good new product. I bought the information relunctantly but i must tell you i just got my first shipment of 3 Wrist watches at $10 each and was shipped to me to me for free. Friends there are some you will pay for shippment. $30*160=#4800 that ia the cost. Note each was sold at #2500*3=#7500. #2700 profit. if you care to know more drop a message or contact ;DI know it will sound imposible but that is just the situation. I want to teach you to catch fishes not to give you fish to eat.
Bro/Sis, Shipment from China can are sometimes free for some product, good new product. I bought the information relunctantly but i must tell you i just got my first shipment of 3 Wrist watches at $10 each and was shipped to me to me for free. Friends there are some you will pay for shippment. $30*160=#4800 that ia the cost. Note each was sold at #2500*3=#7500. #2700 profit. if you care to know more drop a message or contact
Re: Be An Importer With #5000 From China. by Jbrain88: 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
bolanle786: I know it will sound imposible but that is just the situation. I want to teach you to catch fishes not to give you fish to eat.
Bro/Sis, Shipment from China can are sometimes free for some product, good new product. I bought the information relunctantly but i must tell you i just got my first shipment of 3 Wrist watches at $10 each and was shipped to me to me for free. Friends there are some you will pay for shippment. $30*160=#4800 that ia the cost. Note each was sold at #2500*3=#7500. #2700 profit. if you care to know more drop a message or contact ;DI know it will sound imposible but that is just the situation. I want to teach you to catch fishes not to give you fish to eat.
Bro/Sis, Shipment from China can are sometimes free for some product, good new product. I bought the information relunctantly but i must tell you i just got my first shipment of 3 Wrist watches at $10 each and was shipped to me to me for free. Friends there are some you will pay for shippment. $30*160=#4800 that ia the cost. Note each was sold at #2500*3=#7500. #2700 profit. if you care to know more drop a message or contact
,bro wat site did u use,and how did u pay 4 ur guds.
Re: Be An Importer With #5000 From China. by Jbrain88: 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
bolanle786: I know it will sound imposible but that is just the situation. I want to teach you to catch fishes not to give you fish to eat.
,bro wat site did u use,and how did u pay 4 ur guds.
Re: Be An Importer With #5000 From China. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2013
I did my first import with N2650 via free shipping and paid with my gtb naira master card. Sold the 4 pieces of earrings and necklaces sets N12k. Fantastic profit. Presently my sis and friends that care to listen are importers.
Re: Be An Importer With #5000 From China. by TexasR: 9:17am On Apr 06, 2013
@ Bolanle/Blink

Which site did you use,what shipping mode was used,courier or specified freightforwarders
Your responses are earnetly awaited

1 Like

Re: Be An Importer With #5000 From China. by TexasR: 9:18am On Apr 06, 2013
@ Bolanle
Re: Be An Importer With #5000 From China. by bolanle786: 10:04am On Apr 06, 2013
I used www.petaikonlinebiz.info, someone from the respose so far said he usex free shippment like i did for earrings and made profit, you too can do it.
Get the full gist.
Re: Be An Importer With #5000 From China. by oyedepo1(m): 10:46am On Apr 06, 2013
I once used this site here: www.cheapimportationbiz.com
Re: Be An Importer With #5000 From China. by dav8id(m): 10:47am On Apr 06, 2013
@Op i think i agreed with you that one can start with 5k and if i may say also, one can start with even less than that. O yes,. In course of my testing , i've try something and it work at it was expected. I try import a perticular item from ali express with just N1968 and i made profit of N2000, yes i used free shipping and declared the package as wedding gift and i got after 2 weeks from post office. YAP , i buy it N98 and i resell N198 per piace and it was 20 piace. Remember i sold it at wholesale price cos the market price is N300 TO N350. What will be my profit less say i order for 200 piace? At N19600? You do the caculation at N100 in 200 times.
so its true that you can start with lower money and make profit. There is a hot in demand item to import with small money in which am still working on them. Currently i have discover 7 item and i have tested 3 out of the 7. Once i finish the testing i will let you guys know..
Re: Be An Importer With #5000 From China. by dav8id(m): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2013
Again..starting with small amount could be a process a of removing fear from your heart.. Also note that dealling with free shipping meant for you to be willing to waith for some days of 15 to 30days and that qualify you to import once a month.
now listen. If you want to ship thru free shipping you most take note of the following if not you will give up at a particular time.
*..not all supplier process the shipping of your goods in time,some take them 2 to 5 days while some process within 24hours. So dont be panic if the deliver extimated time pass and you did not got your goods.always chat with the supplier on how you want your package to handle befor placing order,some will dance to your tone while some will not.0
*...try make friends with your destination post offices guys, get one and make him or her your friend. Let her or him know that you just start the business whenever your catch the ground you will remember him in your kindom and make a deal to truthly remember him.by importing something special for him or giving him some money as dash,always do something that will encourage him to be always there for you.
*always remember your area code.not country code is different from area code. Eg bwari is a local government area of abuja. So bwari area code is 901001. If you dont know your area code just google search it.eg bwari area code.replace bwari with your local area name.
*..remember to always tell your supplier to declare your goods as gift and also lebell the total value amount so low.

regard

(1) (Reply)

Mouth Watering Household Properties Up For Grabs / Zhengzhou Xuchain Packaging Machinery Co.ltd. / Buy Your Petroleum Products On Credit And Pay Back Within 2weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.