Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

PROMO: Recharge Card Printing Machine (POS Machine) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / PROMO: Recharge Card Printing Machine (POS Machine) (4499 Views)

T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) / Get Free Recharge Card Printing Machine And Start Your Business With N10,000! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PROMO: Recharge Card Printing Machine (POS Machine) by oyedepo1(m): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2013
For checking out this thread, I want to believe you already know what this means. If you need to learn about how to start the recharge card printing business in Nigeria, then download my free report here: www.rechargecardbusiness.com

To get the POS machine for printing recharge vouchers, click here: www.rechargecardbusiness.com/pos

On that page, you will get details on how to get the machine for a promo price together with free software and free registration. Also, there is a FAQs on that page, your questions must have been answered right there.

Again: www.rechargecardbusiness.com/pos
Re: PROMO: Recharge Card Printing Machine (POS Machine) by afrobaby(f): 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
for 60K, when others are offering far lower, and do u seriously believe we will be so dumb to the exteent of sending an amount into ur account, my guy, wake up
Re: PROMO: Recharge Card Printing Machine (POS Machine) by oyedepo1(m): 10:30pm On May 31, 2013
afrobaby: for 60K, when others are offering far lower, and do u seriously believe we will be so dumb to the exteent of sending an amount into ur account, my guy, wake up

There's an option to come down to the office, pay and carry the machine. It's right there on the page.

(1) (Reply)

Scaffolders For Rent In Lagos At Reduced Price / List Of Venture Capital And Private Equity Firms Investing In Nigeria / If You Need Loans For Contract/project ,call Me On 08032258365

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.