Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,570 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) (30108 Views)

Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others / Genevieve Nnaji, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Campaign For A Better Nigeria - Pic / Oprah Winfrey Offers Lindsay Lohan $2million To Interview Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by Godogwu: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
dederocs: Okonjo Iweala is an opportuinist,overhyped fat bitch

Awww is that how you feel? LOL, some of you haters just don't have hope in this life. Pitiful...

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by chizel: 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
Original African woman,we are proud of you
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by Wadosky(m): 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
It Feels good when you meet people at the top... I hope to be one to be met one day in Jesus Name... Amen
"And what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul"
Let's aspire to meet Jesus.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
ideylaff:

I did not expect better form you to be honest , I wont trade words with u

Thats why some people remain on 1 spot on in the dark for a longtime

This place is fast turning a sport for garage, bush and mannerless people

It's a crying shame that people cannot post this days without being sensible with words and mind using uncouth words

where did u school if you did go to one and what sort of environment do you dwell in

I pity the peole u hang around with.

You need to so some soul searching and grow up...

I never abused u in anyway shape or form b4 u came out like a runaway train..

Get some education "only winps attack people on a forum or a blog"

This was not the Nigeria I grew up in the early 60's.... respect has gone toi the dogs and its now a jungle.... of frustrated, rude and manerless people....

Permit me to say not everyone is like this in Nigeria or on this blog...

I expect an apology from you, if you have any sense of remorse....

There is a Yoruba saying that if someone is not thought well or refuses to be thought well inside, he or she will be thought weel from outside

Get some education and manners on how to deal with people...

Nuff said....

You talk too much. The ideal you claim to stand for is questionable here. Heck!
Small time now you'll post another long epistle fallaciously claiming you'll not engage in a war of words with me. Pls for decency sake keep off from this thread cos we are not buying the ideal you preach but could not keep.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
cap28: no one outside nigeria gives a sh.it about this world bank lap dog, thats why the western press cut her out of the picture.

the bi.tch needs to get back to what she is good at - collaborating with our enemies to loot nigeria's resources.

Na person mama o undecided
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by Tundenoni(m): 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
tobechi20: Its not a big deal.is it ?
i tire o
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by Yvete(f): 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
Women of substance
Current Status: Heading there ... won't be long.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by adoniza(m): 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
Michaeljones36:

And then you woke up.

lol
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by Amakamax(f): 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
Nd what is Madam Ngozi wearing ?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by Godogwu: 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
Wadosky:
"And what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul"
Let's aspire to meet Jesus.

What shall it profit to be broke and non-influential on earth and still go to hell!!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by Godogwu: 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
brownlord: Which kind market women in the submit be this one, na who send them go there, hw dem take reach there, which market dem dey represent, my mama don dey sale for oshodi market since how many yrs, hw come she no dey there, abeg make una park well, abeg hw i fit take get access to any of this world bank thief woman female pekin or grand pekin make the oyel money still reach my side na

This one is definitely dying poor
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by Godogwu: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
cap28: no one outside nigeria gives a sh.it about this world bank lap dog, thats why the western press cut her out of the picture.

the bi.tch needs to get back to what she is good at - collaborating with our enemies to loot nigeria's resources.

Ermm no one outside Nigeria gives a Bleep? Aii g

She's still the 82nd most influential woman in the world....hope you can now see that you're not factor...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by phemmy88(m): 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
slimyem: Why is half of her cut off the picture?

go ask the photographer
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by zakkyboy: 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2013

There is need to examine your head for virus! How can you come on this forum and insult such a great woman?

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by Humphreydis(m): 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2013

...u r a big F.ool 4 calling her a bi.tch.....anu ohia!

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by Willzkid(m): 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
It appears that Oprah was so eager to appear in the same photograph with Ngozi

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by biolabee(m): 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
Lakayana: man pass man and iron dey bend iron.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by AlexJ1(m): 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
who are u and where are u?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by shadrach77: 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
omonnakoda:
Is this the same Okonjo that was F1NGERED in the subsidy scam or another one

LOL!!! You are soo funny ! grin grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by dc555: 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
world bank stooge helping destroy our economy.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
So what should we do?
Is this a good news? undecided
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by PECO4KING(m): 12:13am On Apr 10, 2013
;DShort woman
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by Blackgold09(f): 2:04am On Apr 10, 2013
slimyem: Why is half of her cut off the picture?
cos she keep half of her self 4 nigeria na
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by emekaude1: 5:26am On Apr 10, 2013
Na lie tha na fixed pix hwo gv mnky banana.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by Vancouverplus: 5:31am On Apr 10, 2013
pak: Sorry for my analytical bend but why did Oprah have to appear so domineering.

Did she really need to put her arms around them like that ?

It sort of screams 'This guys here are big women, but then am still the main star !'

See MENTALITY shocked
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by chucky234(m): 6:31am On Apr 10, 2013
Over hyped,overrated,over fat,over looting Ngozi Okonjo-Iwela
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by kabba7(m): 6:39am On Apr 10, 2013

I don' see the reason behind this photoshoped image .Celebrating that Opra took fake picture with a member of the Nigerian looting class ? abi

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by chucky234(m): 6:45am On Apr 10, 2013
Amakamax: Nd what is Madam Ngozi wearing ?

She got the worst fashion sense in the world
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by HezronLorraine(m): 11:32am On Apr 10, 2013
pak: Sorry for my analytical bend but why did Oprah have to appear so domineering.

Did she really need to put her arms around them like that ?

It sort of screams 'This guys here are big women, but then am still the main star !'
you rite on point.couldn't help but feel the same.she staged herself as the powerhouse in the picture,but on a more closer look,the extended hug seems a sign of respect and honour,its like hugging ur dad and mum together.u indirectly saying you respect,honour and proud of them.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) by OmoUSH(m): 1:13am On Apr 26, 2013
Willzkid: It appears that Oprah was so eager to appear in the same photograph with Ngozi
This will be the greatest achievement of any woman in the UNIVERSE to pose in picture with the most powerful woman ever! talkless of madam Okonjo. Am not an Oprah fan o, rather i like my Iweala the more but when it comes down to fact, i say it straight. Oprah is placed alongside luminaries like Jesus Christ, Muhammad, Gautama and others. To learn about this great historical figure, check Wikipedia for her biography and lifetime archievements. She is nothing but a goddess. Rather over-hyped, she is under-hyped by fools as some above.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mayorkunn & Dremo Having Fun With Adeleke, Davido's Billionaire -( Pics/vid) / Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Cynthia Obianodo Expecting Their Second Child / Williams Uchemba: ‘You Can Be Whatever You Want To Be’ Is A Big Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.