Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

How Do You Play With Your Wife.forming Or Freely. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Play With Your Wife.forming Or Freely. (1207 Views)

Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? / If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic / Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Play With Your Wife.forming Or Freely. by dbty(m): 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2013
How do you play with you wife?my wife will sometimes tell me that I don't like such play,it is childish.I also heard this from my friends wife to her husband.I will fight you o,ve always tell you I don't like it.it is childish. I want to know if forming should be ways of life even in marriage.
Note, both marriage are less than two years.
Please share your experience.

Thanks for all your comments.
I mean general interaction.its like ladies want this nollywood and hollywood forms of play when you are together.
Example:my wife kept tv remote and I was trying to get it from her,I tinkled her and she told me what she ve alway says .I don't like this childish play.
2. Your wife thinks it is childish if you snap picture with cake on your birth day.
Re: How Do You Play With Your Wife.forming Or Freely. by whiteroses(f): 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
forming are for pikin / old school nigerian women. As a sure wife once a week you shower secretely and wear a sexy lingerie underneath your robe, after meal with him not working the next day, you actually needs to approach your man like a tigress, make him so weak for you and have some fresh love making session that will blow his mind. This is different from bedtime quickie. Girls wake up ibeg
Re: How Do You Play With Your Wife.forming Or Freely. by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 06, 2013
whiteroses: forming are for pikin / old school nigerian women. As a sure wife once a week you shower secretely and wear a sexy lingerie underneath your robe, after meal with him not working the next day, you actually needs to approach your man like a tigress, make him so weak for you and have some fresh love making session that will blow his mind. This is different from bedtime quickie. Girls wake up ibeg

Lmao, what kind of konji inspired answer is this one? Did you even read the OP?

@topic, nothing worse than a marriage where the husband and wife are not free with each other....so many awkward moments.... sad
Re: How Do You Play With Your Wife.forming Or Freely. by tpia5: 3:20am On Apr 06, 2013
whiteroses: forming are for pikin / old school nigerian women. As a sure wife once a week you shower secretely and wear a sexy lingerie underneath your robe, after meal with him not working the next day, you actually needs to approach your man like a tigress, make him so weak for you and have some fresh love making session that will blow his mind. This is different from bedtime quickie. Girls wake up ibeg

i dont think the op was referring to sex, unless i was reading him or her wrong.
Re: How Do You Play With Your Wife.forming Or Freely. by tpia5: 3:21am On Apr 06, 2013
@ op

can you explain better, what are you talking about?

pre-intimacy or just general interaction.
Re: How Do You Play With Your Wife.forming Or Freely. by dbty(m): 8:44am On Apr 06, 2013
I mean general interaction.its like ladies want this nollywood and hollywood forms of play when you are together.
Example:my wife kept tv remote and I was trying to get it from her,I tinkled her and she told me what she ve alway says .I don't like this childish play.
2. Your wife thinks it is childish if you snap picture with cake on your birth day.
Re: How Do You Play With Your Wife.forming Or Freely. by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 06, 2013
dbty:

This is not childish at all. A lot of old people still snap pictures with cakes on their birthdays.

Your wife? But you have an 'f' in front of your name
Anyway it sounds like she is a very contained person. Since your marriage is still young, it would take her a bit of time to fully open up to you so just hang in there. Reserved people like to be sure that they will not get embarrassed for opening up their hearts so she might continue this way until she is sure that she is safe to let loose of inhibitions when in your company.

(1) (Reply)

Baby Daddy...... / What Would You Do In This Scenario? / His Wife Took Their 2 Girls To Her Mother Without The Consent Of Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.