Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Igbos Are both Chief Of Army And Naval Staff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are both Chief Of Army And Naval Staff (5097 Views)

MOPOL And Naval Personnel Clash In Port Harcourt / Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) / How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are both Chief Of Army And Naval Staff by agriboom: 6:47pm On Apr 07, 2013
musiwa23: this is a preach of the nigeria law to appoint 2 igbo people as chief of army and navy... the law state they most appoint base on board of ethnicity..

and online research shows that Rear Admiral Joseph Ezeoba is from imo state and not delta state.. people are placing online comment about him coming from imo state and not delta state... people are placing comment that he is from imo state.. you may want to verify that information.

First of all Goodluck look like he is not ijaw... because i have done several online research and i cant find one video where Goodluck is speaking Ijaw.. Goodluck does not sound or speak as an ijawman, he speak like an igboman. his wife look like she is the one who is ijaw.. married to an ekpeye(igbo) . goodluck mother or grand mother is igbo.

so you have a president who is igbo.. and appoint chief of army as igbo. chief of navy as igbo. this is not acceptable under nigeria law.. because of broad of the ethnicity in nigeria.. the best is to drop one of the 2 chief of staff... to reflect what the law says. it is not fair to another nigerian.

yaradua (president) - katsina - north west

danbazau (COAS)- kano - north west

ibrahim (CNS) - kaduna - north west

its nothing new, next!!
Re: Igbos Are both Chief Of Army And Naval Staff by musiwa23: 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
Goodluck Jonathan (Easterner)
SSS (Easterner)
Chief of Army (Easterner)
Chief of Navy (Easterner from Imo , not delta state)

Even let forget ethnicity , for the sake of security, will you put husband and wife as your security in the same room as president.. they will kill you and become president..

You are not talking about ministerial position.. we are talking of national security.. you dont want them to communicate to kill you.. not a smart move my friend.
Re: Igbos Are both Chief Of Army And Naval Staff by tomakint: 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
agriboom:

yaradua (president) - katsina - north west

danbazau (COAS)- kano - north west

ibrahim (CNS) - kaduna - north west

its nothing new, next!!
You dey mind goons in the house? Not to even mentioned those who sat at the top of his (Yar'Adua's) cabinet! undecided
Re: Igbos Are both Chief Of Army And Naval Staff by vislabraye(m): 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
Its preferable for GEJ to appoint servive chiefs from SE than from the North.
Re: Igbos Are both Chief Of Army And Naval Staff by Desola(f): 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
tomakint:
cheesy cheesy kai omode omoogun o n pe lefo, imagine this damned soul talking about killing a fellow human being and if we say Islam is a religion of violence a bastaard like you will start crying! If desola, dayokanu, and others are too small before me so na 'dead-duck' like you go last! You are about to be disgraced, just wait for it cool

Talking about killing a human? Nope, he was talking about killing a mere animal. An animal such as you!

You don't even count as a human, you are an animal! Eranko lasan ikeji aja! Akitan niru e ti n je!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are both Chief Of Army And Naval Staff by eggheaders(m): 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
tomakint:
cheesy cheesy kai omode omoogun o n pe lefo, imagine this damned soul talking about killing a fellow human being and if we say Islam is a religion of violence a bastaard like you will start crying! If desola, dayokanu, and others are too small before me so na 'dead-duck' like you go last! You are about to be disgraced, just wait for it cool

omo Jesus ton loogun.effing hypocrite.why bring my faith into this.it my individual decision. cause you are such an irritating nitwit.bring on your fight .I bet you,you are the one that will be disgraced here omo ale Jaga Jaga.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are both Chief Of Army And Naval Staff by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2013
Desola:

Talking about killing a human? Nope, he was talking about killing a mere animal. An animal such as you!

You don't even count as a human, you are an animal! Eranko lasan ikeji aja! Akitan niru e ti n je!

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Scramble For Ghanaian Passports! / Prof. Oshibajo Is The Number Two Man In RCCG - Rochas Okorocha / League Of Patrots - Bauchi State - Deconstructing Isa Yuguda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.