Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,655 members, 7,820,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Picture Of D Week,lil Wayne's Naked Ass - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of D Week,lil Wayne's Naked Ass (8319 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Puts Bare Ass On Display In New Photo. / Wedding Of D Week. / African Beauty That Turned Down Lil Wayne. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of D Week,lil Wayne's Naked Ass by Yungdamzyl(m): 6:42am On Apr 06, 2013
angrywat d f**k;i dnt knw if he was tryin to pull a stunt there or d latest swagg in town,bt dis pic of his was captured while on stage,!!ah baba God hlp us dis lyf is bcumin another thing entirely

Re: Picture Of D Week,lil Wayne's Naked Ass by venatus25(m): 6:52am On Apr 06, 2013
agent of satan
Re: Picture Of D Week,lil Wayne's Naked Ass by fingard02k(m): 6:53am On Apr 06, 2013
@op How e take concern you. You be gay?
Re: Picture Of D Week,lil Wayne's Naked Ass by Yungdamzyl(m): 7:03am On Apr 06, 2013
fingard02k: @op How e take concern you. You be gay?
i dnt knw if u are fighting wit google,if nt ask him bro
Re: Picture Of D Week,lil Wayne's Naked Ass by baynix(m): 7:04am On Apr 06, 2013
Niqqa Yhu Gay!!

And That Pix Has Been Photoshoped! I Can See The Editor Tried So Much To Blend The Nyansh Color Wit Wayne's Skin!

You Still A Learner!!
Re: Picture Of D Week,lil Wayne's Naked Ass by Yungdamzyl(m): 7:07am On Apr 06, 2013
baynix: Niqqa Yhu Gay!!

And That Pix Has Been Photoshoped! I Can See The Editor Tried So Much To Blend The Nyansh Color Wit Wayne's Skin!

You Still A Learner!!
why are u so daft,dnt u knw d label of a photoshopped pix,abeg dem dey find u 4 science and technology thread======>>
Re: Picture Of D Week,lil Wayne's Naked Ass by baynix(m): 7:17am On Apr 06, 2013
Yung damzyl: why are u so daft,dnt u knw d label of a photoshopped pix,abeg dem dey find u 4 science and technology thread======>>

SMH!! Bros.. Wetin Happen To The Boxers Strip?? Lol.. U Nor Sabi Hw To Use Dodge Tool?? Or Better Stilll Use Eraser Tool And Use Brush Tool!

Pervert!!
Re: Picture Of D Week,lil Wayne's Naked Ass by Datas121(m): 7:48am On Apr 06, 2013
Dis pic is photoshoped.... Wat abt de boxer string see som part of de boxer aside sef
Re: Picture Of D Week,lil Wayne's Naked Ass by AbdulAdam56(m): 8:05am On Apr 06, 2013
Photoroom cheesy

(1) (Reply)

New Year Messages From Nigerian Celebrities / Photo Of Billionaire Mohammed Indimi At Home With His Daughter / Twin Resemblance Between A Girl And Comedian Emmanuella That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.