Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,672 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Olamide Plans 4 His 1st Ever Europe Tour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Plans 4 His 1st Ever Europe Tour (1232 Views)

Ice Prince,Phyno,MI,Alex Otti Congratulate Davido 4 His New Sony Music Deal(pics / Don Jazzy Is Broke Begs Fans To Buy Tickets 4 His Concert So He Can Pay His Bill / D'banj Bought #10m Car 4 His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Plans 4 His 1st Ever Europe Tour by Yungdamzyl(m): 7:41am On Apr 06, 2013
Olamide badoo,as he is called by his fans,is planning 4 his europe tour,scheduled 4 apil 29 till may 29,with songs lyk omo to shan,first of all,voice of d street,confession aiye and many more,as we all know,he is hot,is lyrics are bad,he is d streets,nd role model 4 young rappers,to order 4 a ticket,visit Y.B.N.L official website

Re: Olamide Plans 4 His 1st Ever Europe Tour by Coldblooded(m): 9:30am On Apr 06, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]I really like this guy's music,I wish him well.He is one of those guys I would want to see on top of the game.
Re: Olamide Plans 4 His 1st Ever Europe Tour by Artless360(m): 10:30am On Apr 06, 2013
coolBADOOO GO GET EM***some many rapperz do do beef track for mi der mama self do go collect wich craft for me****one man mopol
Re: Olamide Plans 4 His 1st Ever Europe Tour by omcmgt: 10:38am On Apr 06, 2013
I got this from a blog site. "The Chosen ones Ordained by Dagrin to REP his life after death" O.M.C All-Stars Hits The Music Industry In Grand Style. http://naijagistngossips..co.uk/2013/04/omc-all-stars-hits-music-industry-in.html?m=1. Twitt @OMC_RECORDS

Damn this guyz are truly Ordained cuz this rap hit is 100% Legendary.

(1) (Reply)

................ / Dr. Oba Otudeko (CFR) To Celebrate Low-key 70th Birthday. Promotes NGO Instead / Maheeda Wants You To See Her New Shoes Plus Her Thing...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.