Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ (28291 Views)

'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram / Puff Daddy Gushes Over Jennifer Lopez’s Curvaceous Butt, Slams Kim Kardashian’s! / Reese Witherspoon Subtly Slams Kim Kardashian And Paris Hilton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by joelbaba: 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
hahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 07, 2013
Entertainment Night cheesy
Lemme go through the five pages I missed grin
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2013
kulyie: lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy i just hate it when some people feel or talk as if they are morally better than others because breeze has not yet blown to see their fowl yansh cheesy,it drives me crazy e.g donedy cheesy
that's right but are you male or female?
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
Esin waju: I tell you my brother! Kim K is mentioned on nairaland and she there is! In a flash! She is entertainment personified. Just look at the way all those who spoke against Kim k are getting it from her. Hahahahahahaha.
the KK effect grin
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by flyforall: 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
he hit it once before but now cant see her inbetween her thighs again lol.......he is been childish

1 Like

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Tinyemeka(m): 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
KingPradas: Listen to the song below. Ray J I hit first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa0hj82sS1k

Crap song.

If he's looking for beef, he should go diss Nas or Eminem. Then I'll pay attention. angry
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Feedmemore(f): 12:01am On Apr 08, 2013
Hoodrat: typical american not so smart negro. he is one of those reason why africans are look down upon in the society, he is braging about shit while his mates are busy discovering the world and contributing to human existence. you hit shi t first forgoten kim was once married before you hit her.

he was used now he is fast running broke and need to bounce back in this biatch while cuffin like the cop but kanye dont furk with the law enforcers. american negro are the dumbest and most of them think from the trousers instead of brain little wonder when arguement occur between them and white folks the only reference and things they brag about is huge peni;s

Well said.

As if he was the one who deflowered Kim.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by ektbear: 4:56am On Apr 08, 2013
The basic conclusion I've come to from all of this is that Ray J is a lame-azz dude.

1 Like

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 08, 2013
Hoodrat: typical american not so smart negro. he is one of those reason why africans are look down upon in the society, he is braging about shit while his mates are busy discovering the world and contributing to human existence. you hit shi t first forgoten kim was once married before you hit her.

he was used now he is fast running broke and need to bounce back in this biatch while cuffin like the cop but kanye dont furk with the law enforcers. american negro are the dumbest and most of them think from the trousers instead of brain little wonder when arguement occur between them and white folks the only reference and things they brag about is huge peni;s
that is because they've turned their penis into their brain and their brain into penis why will they have ideas,of course they will be brain dead
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 08, 2013
Tinyemeka:

Crap song.

If he's looking for beef, he should go diss Nas or Eminem. Then I'll pay attention. angry
lmao that means he wants to dig his own grave.those one will finish the remaining little career he has cheesy
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 08, 2013
Feed me more:

Well said.

As if he was the one who deflowered Kim.
abi o.i wonder what the person that disvirgined kim to do when he is making noise like a riff raff
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by ddeola: 7:12am On Apr 08, 2013
Crazy lifestyle
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by blackbeau1(f): 8:56am On Apr 08, 2013
1) he needs relevance in the music industry and the best way to gain that now is to diss kim
2) he is childish
3) he just misses that a**
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by TalkingToYaSelf: 9:01am On Apr 08, 2013
black_beau: 1)

I swear ta God this is the Finest Woman On Nairaland
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by freshboi29: 10:20am On Apr 08, 2013
vat guy shud find somfin concrete to do jare.....looser
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Zooposki(f): 11:26am On Apr 08, 2013
donedy:
It's unfortunate that you are lacking when it comes to juxtaposition of different tenses in a sentence. I've achieved what I came for. At least I've enlightened you two today never to justify a hoe just to feel good about yourselves.

Mr Donedy, to be honest, you grammar is really bad. You write like an illiterate, and you are trying to educate Mr Coogar whose grammar is light years ahead of yours. Please stop disgracing yourself and admit defeat.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
e-talker:
Small boys just don't wanna grow up. Smh

Aiet.. I hit Chidinma (keke dike) first, should I go to the studio to sing about it now that she's popular?
you cant go to the studio because you can't sing. You can only say it here online (just as you did) thats why you are called e-talker.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And Onyeka Onwenu On Set Of "Lion Heart" / Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll / Tboss Hangs Out With Alex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.