Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ (28322 Views)

'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram / Puff Daddy Gushes Over Jennifer Lopez’s Curvaceous Butt, Slams Kim Kardashian’s! / Reese Witherspoon Subtly Slams Kim Kardashian And Paris Hilton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by BABE3: 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
okpara ugo: Ray J, Kris Humphries, Kanye West... Who next !!!

Ashawo no good as wife.

How many men do you think your wife slept with before meeting you? Your wife/or wife-to-be may be currently sleeping with a man (that's not you).

Olodo.

2 Likes

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Freiburger(m): 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2013
BABE!:

How many men do you think your wife slept with before meeting you? Your wife/or wife-to-be may be currently sleeping with a man (that's not you).

Olodo.
+10likes

1 Like

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by ChukChinCol(m): 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ray j is a 'children'
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
Amaaskia:

You obviously haven't read all my posts on this topic, please go and read em. *sips mango juice* smiley#

Nna Talk true,na pure water you deh sip
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2013
Kamanda:

Nna Talk true,na pure water you deh sip

Hahaha. There's actually nothing wrong with sipping 'pure water' however I'm having mango juice. Want some? *:-)*
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Freiburger(m): 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2013
Well, i don't blame him, he wanna stay alive so he is looking for a way to be tough. cheesy
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
Codedrock: All i need is another se.x tape. Non of this is ma concern.
you will get another s,ex tape.go to alaba market and tell them you are looking for kim's s,ex tape,oponu.i wonder how filthy perverts are finding their way to nairaland,small time now they will say they are looking for a 'decent girl when they themselves are far from being decent.mshewwww,oponu,ayirada
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2013
BABE!:

Olodo.
are you minding the r,,et,,ard.how many women of easy virtue (p,,ros,,titutes included) has he slept with before he got married or even if he is not married,till where he is today.its very appaling that some people just talk before remembering to think
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2013
oyb: poor ray-j - from brandy's brother to kim ks sex partner - w[b]ill he ever be known for his music?[/b]

Thats his one wish. grin grin grin
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by jeffizy(m): 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: [color=#000099][i]
Us Good Looking Niqqahz Have that Cocky Swagga Like No Other
cool
For your mind dude.
BTW...are u the she_MALE on your profile? Ewwww#

1 Like

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2013
hniyke: who is kim in da first place? A LovePeddler dat dosnt know how to shurt her trap....... A tramp :Dwho is kim in da first place? A LovePeddler dat dosnt know how to shurt her trap....... A tramp
thats your opinion.according to america,kim is an american fashionista,a buisness woman,a model that attracts millions of dollars,just for that body,owns a reality show that reeks millions of dollars,a part time actress and a soon to be mother,please who are you in the scheme of things?pele o,kim's life is paining you abi?pele,go and watch the 2oo5 s3x tape that everyone has forgotten about,maybe that one will help you make your day cheesy n.b one thing that amazes me is how kim turned her s,,e,,x video into millions of dollars to the extent that she is a force to be recokned with as far as hollywood fasion is concerned,please what did those girls that you are screwing exchange their nudity or v,ag,,ina for.a plate of rice/chicken in tfc?bb?brazillian hair?perfumes,or a job.smh
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
lola.luv:
Ray-J is a joker. He needs to get a life and a job because his lame-arze r'n'b career is dead and gone. *QUIT TRYING TO FLOG A DEAD HORSE TO LIFE*

Like the whole world doesn't know that you hit it once upon a time. Duh!

Dude, you are one amongst the many that hit it. Even her bodyguard did too, so quit trying to feel special.
thank you o.it seems like as some people grow.their brain or intelligence quotient reduces and degenerates.an example is ray j
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by coogar: 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2013
ray j is a scumbag!
someone definitely hit it before ray-j so what is he whining for? i hate men that are bitter and i hope kanye hits him back with a diss track.

1 Like

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2013
ArQueBusieR: Who cares?!
if you didn't care,you wouldn't have opened this thread in the first place,you will have ignored it.quit being a liar and a hypocrite,it doesn't pay wink

1 Like

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Freiburger(m): 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar: ray j is a scumbag!
someone definitely hit it before ray-j so what is he whining for? i hate men that are bitter and i hope kanye hits him back with a diss track.
That is certain, if only Kenye got his his time.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar: ray j is a scumbag!
trust kanye to do that.the problem i have with ray j is that he talks too much and men that talk too much are an embarassment to themselves and people around them (their relatives)
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by anitank(f): 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
I just listened to the track and I don't see RayJ dissing Kanye about him being or wanting to be God (which would have made perfect sense).

All I hear is RayJ ranting and ranting and ranting more about hitting it first like a wounded lion.

Its so hurting him that cos he didn't know that sex tape would be a turning point for kimK's life. He got served and shld get over himself

*whatever made him even think Kim would want to come back to him like he sang in that track Dude is deluded*
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by coogar: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2013
kulyie: trust kanye to do that.the problem i have with ray j is that he talks too much and men that talk too much are an embarassment to themselves and people around them (their relatives)

ray-j is a disgrace to manhood!
i apologise on his behalf to you beautiful women on the planet. not all men are as idiotic and deluded as he is. he's an ex boyfriend so i see no reason why he would make this kinda song. if every ex-boyfriend decides to make a diss track, the world would collapse. so make una forgive his idiocy - he's never been intelligent and lived off the back of his sister(brandy). iyanya sings better than ray-j......

anitank: I just listened to the track and I don't see him dissing Kanye about being or wanting to be God (which would have made perfect sense).

All I hear is RayJ ranting and ranting and ranting more about hitting it first like a wounded lion.

Its so hurting him that cos he didn't know that sex tape would be a turning point for kimK's life. He got served and shld get over himself

he did diss kanye......subliminally!
he said he took kim north, south and west - kanye west!
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2013
kingdotman: Does this mean Kim was a virgin when Ray J hit her! (na him deflower her?) If NO, why the brouhaha/hullabaloo about I hit it first rubbish. Stupidity of the highest order!
that is an evidence to show that the thing is bereft of ideas,if i call him a man,i am honouring him,so 'thing' is what suits my description of him or a walking corpse,because anyone that is devoid of ideas and is mentally empty will sing the nonsense he sang
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

ray-j is a disgrace to manhood!
i apologise on his behalf to you beautiful women on the planet. not all men are as idiotic and deluded as he is. he's an ex boyfriend so i see no reason why he would make this kinda song. if every ex-boyfriend decides to make a diss track, the world would collapse. so make una forgive his idiocy - he's never been intelligent and lived off the back of his sister(brandy). iyanya sings better than ray-j......

abi o infact i will equate him to the likes of majek fashek,i am even beginning to suspect that he's into drugs from the way he comports his miserable and pathetic self.like yorubas will say,his own madness is a kind of madness that still has little brain to wear decent clothes (were alaso)
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Flygerian1(m): 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2013
Na dem sabi.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by BABE3: 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

he's never been intelligent and lived off the back of his sister(brandy). iyanya sings better than ray-j......

I've lost count on how many VH1 reality shows RayJ had had and flopped, all in the name of staying relevant.
"For the love of ray"
"everybody loves ray j "
"ray j and family"
"Ray j; a new beginning"

I'm sure he had a good chance of making big cash and more off the sèx tape (like Kim did), but hin no get sense; a fact made more obvious by a fôôlish song like this.

2 Likes

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
Hugoboi: Serves Mr West right. That is what you get when u start messing with rich women of loose morals. Kim K is a slut period! Doesn't matter if she's a rich one.

Ray J is justified to take shots at Mr West. He did the same not too long ago to Wiz Khalifa. Karma, they say, is indeed a big-asse'd bi'atch!
while you are a virgin abi? Or you married as one or you and your wife married as virgins,if you are not in any of these categories you have no moral justification under heaven and earth to say this so just stop makin noise,by the way ray j is a wounded lion looking for attention desperatly,and he deserved what he got.thats a lesson to other men that think and act like ray j.they may not always get away with their foolishness

1 Like

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by coogar: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
BABE!:

I've lost count on how many VH1 reality shows RayJ had had and flopped, all in the name of staying relevant.
"For the love of ray"
"everybody loves ray j "
"ray j and family"
"Ray j; a new beginning"

he's a tool - nothing else needs to be said...

I'm sure he had a good chance of making big cash and more off the sèx tape (like Kim did), but hin no get sense; a fact made more obvious by a fôôlish song like this.

leave him, roc boys would get him soon.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by anitank(f): 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

That's not dissing Kanye #IMO
He was talking about Kim moving unto other rappers (West).......more like if it wasn't for him, Kanye won't have noticed her in the first place

Besides its not even like Kim was a virgin when he met her. She was married before when she was 19 to a man who maltreated her, then divorced. So many others probably "hit it first" before him. Make him go rest biko
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by coogar: 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2013
anitank:
That's not dissing Kanye #IMO
He was talking about Kim moving unto other rappers (West).......more like if it wasn't for him, Kanye won't have noticed her in the first place

if kanye's last name isn't west then the lyrics wouldn't have been written that way. this is "double entrede" in lyricism. it's a diss in lyrical terms. besides, dissing kanye's girlfriend is also a diss to kanye. kim is carrying kanye's child, isn't she?

hotwax: Kim is A̶̲̥̅​ whor.e. Ray need not waste his time on this btch. Even Kayne west is having problem with her. He is not happy with the marriage.

Things will fall apart when she deliver her baby. I see them departing.
God knows who she is marrying this time.

how's she a whöre?
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
cap28:

dumb negro - aka kanye west took the piss out of his own ex - amber rose when he chatted about her p****** being reupholstered, he even got chris rock to rap about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xufZV8FpXNM
can we re introduce compulsory sterilisation in order to cut down on the number of these dead beat negroes in our midst with nothing better to do with their time than talk about women's p.................y's?
yorubas say that it is not everyone that wears clothes and looks normal that is actually normal in every sense of the word.excessive hemp,cocaine,alchol and numerous prostitutes have make the mentally unstable

1 Like

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
kulyie: if you didn't care,you wouldn't have opened this thread in the first place,you will have ignored it.quit being a liar and a hypocrite,it doesn't pay wink
OMG! So much emotion. Did God send you to straighten me up? Feelings change with time: if a 1,000th of a second passes as time, then, what exactly is your point?
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
oyb: poor ray-j - from brandy's brother to kim ks sex partner - will he ever be known for his music?
I bought his album once - when I was in high school. And I liked it. Trust me, that's gotta count for something. In fact, it means he was once above average.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2013
@OP
i see nothing wrong with what Ray J sang as Kanye did the sang the exact same shiit when Wiz Khalifa got Amber rose.
listen carefully around the 2min15 mark of the following song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjKuryyT708

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fans Gift CeeC A New Office On Her 27th Birthday / Richard Mofe Damijo And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Dance On Set Of Christmas In Miami / Ubi Franklin's Valentine Message To Wife, Actress Lilian Esoro [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.