Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ (28290 Views)

'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram / Puff Daddy Gushes Over Jennifer Lopez’s Curvaceous Butt, Slams Kim Kardashian’s! / Reese Witherspoon Subtly Slams Kim Kardashian And Paris Hilton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy:

A story or someone's life experience is never dead, likewise history. The best musicians and best movie producers incorporate their past artworks to create classics.
ehen they make a story from their lives and past experience by dissing others,so what is the meaning of her butts went south,she chose west or something like that from that apology he calls music,is that how to tell a story of tour life,what is anybody's buisness the way you slept with an ex for goodness sakes
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
kulyie: those rappers you listed dont rap,they are noise makers.their rap gives me migraine plus they love the use of vulgar,rude and lewd lyrics.they cannot rap withouse p..orn,,og'ra,ph,,ic contents in their lyrics.as far as i am concerned for you oo be a fan of those things you call men you either have to be someone that sees all women as prostitutes,have rape tendencies or have no iota of respect for women whatsoever.those peeps lack substance in their music

In rap there is nothing like talent, but they are making millions. Rap appeals to the urban youths. So when you say music talent, then you should be specific. Can you compare a rap artist to a Jazz musician based on their talents? Of course not, the answer is obvious, but still rappers make more money than artist in every other music genre. The same way one shouldn't compare Kim worth now to that of Ray.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy:

The last time I checked, Ray J was still a known musician, maybe not in your genre. A musician is always musician whether mainstream or not. By the way, you shouldn't have heard about his latest album if he was irrelevant.

Like I said, Ray does not need a spotlight to shine; he shines through Kim: he made her.
ray reminds me of gigolos sleeping with wealthy women for money or popularity e.g kim and whitney,however you didnt say he made a name by riding on his sister's fame and success (brandy)
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy:

In rap there is nothing like talent, but they are making millions. Rap appeals to the urban youths. So when you say music talent, then you should be specific. Can you compare a rap artist to a Jazz musician based on their talents? Of course not, the answer is obvious, but still rappers make more money than artist in every other music genre. The same way one shouldn't compare Kim worth now to that of Ray.
ehen so in rap talent is not needed that means any idiot can rap.a fuji musician can decide to move to rap since rap doesn't require any talent.ok na cheesy
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
hornipipe: Kulyie is really going hard! grin grin
At least this thread is more interesting than the Chelsea match.
lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy i just hate it when some people feel or talk as if they are morally better than others because breeze has not yet blown to see their fowl yansh cheesy,it drives me crazy e.g donedy cheesy
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
kulyie: ehen so in rap talent is not needed that means any idiot can rap.a fuji musician can decide to move to rap since rap doesn't require any talent.ok na cheesy

The conclusion here is that Kim net worth to that of Ray is irrelevant since both are on different tracks that require different talents: Ray gets paid being a musician like Taylor sings about her Ex's, while Kim gets paid by being a hoe.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy:

The conclusion here is that Kim net worth to that of Ray is irrelevant since both are on different tracks that require different talents: Ray gets paid being a musician like Taylor sings about her Ex's, while Kim gets paid by being a hoe.
really? tell us more, how does she get paid by being a hoe?
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy:

I'm glad you've called someone that his/her intelligence supersedes yours; I'm elevated smiley. I hope the person you called lives up to the standard.
an intelligent person does not mean i meant someone that is more intelligent than i am,afterall i didn't say a more intelligent person,so we are fellow intelligent people.sorry,whoremonger cheesy :* 8-) :p cheesy
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by coogar: 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy:

you are plumbing new depths of idiocy with your last sentence.

2 Likes

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy:

this one that you are calling her a hoe with reckless abandon are you one of her customers that is shinnig her congo regularly while paying for the s3xual services she rendered to you (at least that's what a hoe is ) abi did you toast her and she did not agree that is why it is paining you and you now resorted to calling her a hoe. cheesy this whoremonger enhenn cheesy chai! cheesy
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

thank you o jare coogar,i am feeling you die cheesy that is why i always enjoy you on nairaland cheesy.you are too much,infact you always speak my mind cheesy
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

A wise man said "I only argue (or at least try to) with my equals, others I teach". I must have plummeted to that level of idiocy, which I'm sure you just did, because I did not used the right term for her career which is Hoe Socialite. Every know that, even Barbara at the VIEW.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by lolaluv1(f): 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2013
I don't get the whole 'ho name calling though. Peeps shouldn't forget she was in a 5-year relationship with this dude during which THEY made the tape.

I'll give it to her for turning a negative situation to what it is today. She's a survivor!
Because if anything, that tape was humiliating. With Ray-J urinating on her and all. Ugh!
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2013
adaobi123:

Shake my hand my friend. grin
thank you o jare my nne cheesy cheesy cheesy *extends her hand to receive ada's hand shake* :* cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2013
ItsModella:
really? tell us more, how does she get paid by being a hoe?

Ask Barbara, a more enlightened woman in the VIEW, why she thinks she is talentless. I saw how Nigerians, women like you, were circling around her as if she has anything good to offer. Ask them why they are rushing to greet, they will say she will teach us how step up our game.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Esinwaju: 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2013
hornipipe: Kulyie is really going hard! grin grin
At least this thread is more interesting than the Chelsea match.
I tell you my brother! Kim K is mentioned on nairaland and she there is! In a flash! She is entertainment personified. Just look at the way all those who spoke against Kim k are getting it from her. Hahahahahahaha.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Besto(m): 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
RayJ – I Hit It First (rmix) ft. Kris
Humphries, Reggie Bush, John Mayer,
Bow Wow, Christiano Rinaldo, Nick
Cannon & Nick Lachey lmaoxsmh
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
lola.luv:
I don't get the whole 'ho name calling though. Peeps shouldn't forget she was in a 5-year relationship with this dude during which THEY made the tape.

I'll give it to her for turning a negative situation to what it is today. She's a survivor!
Because if anything, that tape was humiliating. With Ray-J urinating on her and all. Ugh!
take it or live it that ray has a lot of animalistic tendencies,sometimes i dont believe that that cool and calm brandy is his sister,that they actually came out of the same womb
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy:

Ask Barbara, a more enlightened woman in the VIEW, why she thinks she is talentless. I saw how Nigerians, women like you, were circling around her as if she has anything good to offer. Ask them why they are rushing to greet, they will say she will teach us how step up our game.
Are you Barbara? I'm not asking Barbara, I'm asking YOU. How does Kim get paid by being a hoe?
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by coogar: 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy:
A wise man said "I only argue (or at least try to) with my equals, others I teach". I must have plummeted to that level of idiocy, which I'm sure you just did, because I did not used the right term for her career which is Hoe Socialite. Every know that, even Barbara at the VIEW.

i think your lack of exposure is your biggest undoing....
travel out of nigeria for a change and learn the hypocrisy your society is shoruded in does not exist elsewhere. kim slept with her boyfriend and had no problems selling the video to make money. it's not different to what you did to all the girls you have slept with in the past or what your current girlfriend did with boys in the past.........the only contrast is you did yours behind closed doors. if a door is what differentiates a proper woman from a whöre in your world then you are a disgrace to the school you graduated from.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by tantita(m): 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ok ray u hit it first gud for u..bt hw dos dt changed fact dt most adult Nigeria cnt swim...anyway u nid a job rayj..am talkin real naija job..6-6#...mayb dt will tk d idleness of u..
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
The issue here is that kulyie and his/her teammate are trying to castigate a Player to elevate a Hoe.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Esinwaju: 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
donedy:

I'm glad you've called someone that his/her intelligence supersedes yours; I'm elevated smiley. I hope the person you called lives up to the standard.
THIS is DISS!

1 Like

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by cap28: 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
Besto: RayJ – I Hit It First (rmix) ft. Kris
Humphries, Reggie Bush, John Mayer,
Bow Wow, Christiano Rinaldo, Nick
Cannon & Nick Lachey lmaoxsmh

you forgot her ex husband (the one she married when she was 19) grin grin or is he releasing his own track entitled "i dumped it first" grin
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2013
anitank:
Why do u enjoy insulting people? Its rude. I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion. He wants to see the infamous sex tape that everyone's talking about, does that make him debased? Smh!
that is not an insult,i am only showing him the picture of who he really is.birds ofthe same feather (like minded peeps) ,by the way why does he want to see the video if not that he is already a filthy pervert.smh
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by cap28: 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb3uU0XdlKE

I've just listend to the song on youtube and i have to say it is one of the worst songs i've ever heard in my life, this Ray j is a complete loser and really needs to get a life jeez. undecided
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Esinwaju: 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2013
kulyie: thank you o jare coogar,i am feeling you die cheesy that is why i always enjoy you on nairaland cheesy.you are too much,infact you always speak my mind cheesy
Now here's meat for the Coogar to devour! Lolololol
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
cap28:

I've just listend to the song on youtube and i have to say it is one of the worst songs i've ever heard in my life, this Ray j is a complete loser and really needs to get a life jeez. undecided

when cap28 is defending a white ho made good over the antis of a black loser you know raj jays falling hand is a super mega double facepalm

poor brandy must be mortified embarassed
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
cap28:

Hate it or love, there is nothing wrong in what he's saying. It's not different than what most rappers are singing about. In fact, what he say is real.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Beverly Osu's Pictures Before BBA / AY And Seyi Law In Throwback Comedy Skit In 2006 / Genevieve Nnaji And Onyeka Onwenu On Set Of "Lion Heart"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.