Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,367 members, 7,826,449 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Satanic Food & Self-deliverance ( Spiritual Teaching For Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satanic Food & Self-deliverance ( Spiritual Teaching For Today (11827 Views)

Wonderful Prayer Of Total Self Deliverance That Really Works / Restitution: Christ's Teaching For The Church Or Old Testament Law? / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satanic Food & Self-deliverance ( Spiritual Teaching For Today by Joel3(m): 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2013
hello, this might be your first time of hearing spiritual food poison or satanic poison. let me explain, satanic poison are evil food a person can be feed with in the spirit world. this food can be material objects or living things or evil food or what have you. this food or meal are been used to afflict a person thereby holding he or she backword from fulfilling a setting accomplishments in one's life. it can be a one time affliction or a reoccurring affliction, a one time affliction is likely to be an objects or a living thing which can never digest in a person stomach, such an object will remain there, thereby causing spiritual problem for that person. re occurring satanic poison are affliction that is happening re occurring and countless time, near success sydrom. anytime something good what to happend the victim will be afflicted again and again with this evil food. and for does who happend to dream alot can easily notice this in their dreams as it very common.

1 Like

Re: Satanic Food & Self-deliverance ( Spiritual Teaching For Today by Joel3(m): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
the re occurring poison is the most dangerous and difficult one to unrest as the victims keep re attacked on every stages in hes or her life. but do not be scared as i got the prayer formula codes and methods to get delivered from the bondage of satanic poison. but if yours is a one time attacked then be happy as you are about to be free now from all those pains and challenges you have been going through be rest assured that after this prayer formula codes your life will never be the same again
Re: Satanic Food & Self-deliverance ( Spiritual Teaching For Today by Joel3(m): 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2013
many of you may ask how do i know i belong to a one time spiritual poisoning or the re occurring group. or even to know if i have been spiritually poison in the dream, do not worry if you feel things are not working for you the way it should or things got changed for worst then you are not exemptional from this prayer. just pray with this along afterall nothing to lose but alot more to gain. you are to observed three days dry fasting and prayer depending on your situation if you feel yours is really strong or worst then three days or more is you best belts otherwise one day fasting and prayer is okay, but the most important this is your faith, if you are willings God will help you. okay
Re: Satanic Food & Self-deliverance ( Spiritual Teaching For Today by Joel3(m): 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2013
now it's time to observed the fasting and prayer, prayer and bible reading time is 6am to 6pm once you are there, first start with prayer for forgiveness of your sins and God should cleans you from all things that will stand as hindriance against this fasting and prayers, ok the material to be used are a medium size bread and full bottle of coke or fanta any one of them and finally fire stand e.g a lamp stand or a candle stick.
Re: Satanic Food & Self-deliverance ( Spiritual Teaching For Today by Joel3(m): 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
after that ask God to give you the spirit gift of prayer request and answers to prayers, power to command and decree a thing and it shall come to pass, pray for the gift of powers of pronouncing prayer and it shall come to pass, God sholud install powers in you mouth and tongue to fulfillment and the powers to summond Hes throne and angels. that rather than running to one pastor and the other you need the power to do it yourself. and swords to destroy all satanic alters and their works in your life, but you have to believe and have faith and be serious. break loss from all satanic tiles and family bondage. you have to release the power of answering prayers and courage to summond God in your prayers. what next?
Re: Satanic Food & Self-deliverance ( Spiritual Teaching For Today by Joel3(m): 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2013
the day you are ending the praying and fast at 6pm, locked yourself in the room and lit the candle or lamp and knee facing the fire, the fire is the important thing in it. then hold the bread on your left hand and hold the coke or fanta on the right hand while kneeing before the fire. then close your eyes and pray this prayer in the name of Jesus christ of nazareth i call and summond the spirit of that same God that speaks from the fire, the God who appears to moses from the fire (burning Bush)the God that answers by fire, i knee before your presence i know i am not worthy before your presence, but by the grace of jesus christ who bring us sinners closer to you.by that grace of which jesus give to us sinners i use it to come before you. release the powers and blessings of gift to me and purge me lord. purge me from all satanic poison and attacks now.
Re: Satanic Food & Self-deliverance ( Spiritual Teaching For Today by Joel3(m): 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2013
lord have mercy upon me and purge all witchcraft poison affliction and unclean spirit, anything that is satanic in me before your sight i command them now by your presence and powers. install your word and spirit in me, install powers and gift in me. you can also pray with other words that comes out from your mouth by now you should be filled with the holy spirit and powers, then after that. say this, by the power install and invested in me i pray with this command to turn this bread of the flesh of jesus christ and i convert this coke to the blood of jesus, now its not longer bread and coke again, you might be seeing it as bread but the vibration has change spiritually and its ready to out any satanic poison in you.
Re: Satanic Food & Self-deliverance ( Spiritual Teaching For Today by Joel3(m): 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2013
now that blood and flesh is on fire and can purge any nagative force in you, but because you are canal you cant see it but just believe and have faith. you can now eat and drink the body of christ, you will dream a dream of relief that night, i do hope those in need of self deliverance find this most useful, if you have any questions i am all here for you.
Re: Satanic Food & Self-deliverance ( Spiritual Teaching For Today by Joel3(m): 10:25am On Apr 07, 2013
Re: Satanic Food & Self-deliverance ( Spiritual Teaching For Today by Joel3(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2013
Re: Satanic Food & Self-deliverance ( Spiritual Teaching For Today by dorox(m): 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
Lots of claims without a shred of evidence to back up.
Re: Satanic Food & Self-deliverance ( Spiritual Teaching For Today by Joel3(m): 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2013
Re: Satanic Food & Self-deliverance ( Spiritual Teaching For Today by Debeloved87(m): 7:15am On Sep 06, 2013
Joel.:
what of the holy communion we take in church
Re: Satanic Food & Self-deliverance ( Spiritual Teaching For Today by Joel3(m): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2013
Debeloved87: what of the holy communion we take in church
its not bad ether, its just spiritual food to cleans/purge you off.
Re: Satanic Food & Self-deliverance ( Spiritual Teaching For Today by tjmc: 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
Pls Joel can u send me that format to call spirit of good fortune I need cash badly
Re: Satanic Food & Self-deliverance ( Spiritual Teaching For Today by bummyla(m): 5:35am On Oct 14, 2017
God Forbid! In Jesus Christ Name I Am Free Forever! Amen! https://www.bummyla.com

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu According To The Holy Bible? Part One / The NBC ban of unverified TV miracles in Nigeria / Meet God's Generals

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.