Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo (2849 Views)

Lol (laugh out loud) With Lola! / For Crying Out Loud / This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by DonaldGenes(m): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
lmao! Just felt like I need to post somethinq crasy but underneathe it lies the biq question"who is the man behind NL strong lady miss Idowugbo
Or is it that her Heart wall can't be broken(to be loved) or hacked or are men fearing her...na waooooooo....all the ladies have been taken except her,.....guys una dey fearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
This one pass Jamb question ooo I need a proportional answer jor!! ......

Note; don't take this post personal..am just kiddinq if you do....you are on your own...
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by Sapphire86(f): 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
Come n pay homage 2 me if u lyk Idowu
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by mysticgal(f): 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2013
she decided to fence her heart.

1 Like

Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by DonaldGenes(m): 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
Sapphire86: Come n pay homage 2 me if u lyk Idowu

Lmao! Am serious jor
Someone told me sexkillz is datinq her sometime aqo lol! I was like eh
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2013
Mtcheeeeeewwwww
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by Acidosis(m): 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Lmao! Am serious jor
Someone told me sexkillz is datinq her sometime aqo lol! I was like eh

hahahahahahaha grin grin

btw I have the answer you seek.. cheesy
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by Odunnu: 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
Donalð Genes: lmao! Just felt like I need to post somethinq crasy but underneathe it lies the biq question"who is the man behind NL strong lady miss Idowugbo
Or is it that her Heart wall can't be broken(to be loved) or hacked or are men fearing her...na waooooooo....all the ladies have been taken except her,.....guys una dey fearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
This one pass Jamb question ooo I need a proportional answer jor!! ......

Note; don't take this post personal..am just kiddinq if you do....you are on your own...
How much will you pay if I tell you who is shagging her presently tongue
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by DonaldGenes(m): 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
mysticgal: she decided to fence her heart.
Be serious nah
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by jhydebaba(m): 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2013
Dondav: She's extremely OLD and fat! Wouldn't date her.. Even if I'm blind. undecided
...then why are u obsessed about her thought? Go get a life man. BTW, who is dating u
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by anitank(f): 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2013
and why do u think she's not taken yet? maybe she has chosen not to discuss it on here
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by DonaldGenes(m): 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
Acidosis:

hahahahahahaha grin grin

btw I have the answer you seek.. cheesy
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by mysticgal(f): 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Be serious nah
like seriously when the gal vist this thread she will blascatter una head with her basketmouth.
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by anitank(f): 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2013
idowu i see u grin
oya come and defend urself
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by Idowuogbo(f): 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by DonaldGenes(m): 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
Dondav: She's extremely OLD and fat! Wouldn't date her.. Even if I'm blind. undecided

Pls I don't entertain such deroqatory remarks,,she is someobody's Daughter.....like I said....don't take it personal...
I just wanna know
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by Acidosis(m): 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2013
Donalð Genes:
You mean N2000 well thats too much bounty on idowuogbo grin I'll accept N100 etisalat credit grin grin
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by DonaldGenes(m): 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2013
mysticgal: like seriously when the gal vist this thread she will blascatter una head with her basketmouth.

Nooo I doubt if she will

Pls tell me who is datinq her nahh ejorr
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by DonaldGenes(m): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2013
Acidosis:
You mean N2000 well thats too much bounty on idowuogbo grin I'll accept N100 etisalat credit grin grin
How will I send the card to u if u tell me

Am suspectinq sexkillz seriously to be the lucky dude
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by DonaldGenes(m): 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2013
Dondav:
Took you too long to realize that I'M THE ONE DATING HER?... undecided You seem really dumb

My namesake r u really serious!I want proof
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by Idowuogbo(f): 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
Dondav: [b]She's extremely OLD and fat! Wouldn't date her]
And dis is coming from d last of a rhino? Smh!

1 Like

Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by Idowuogbo(f): 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
Odunnu:
How much will you pay if I tell you who is shagging her presently tongue
Joker!
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by DonaldGenes(m): 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
Dondav:
Really?... We're getting married soon! Go on ahead and ask her!

I once had a serious crush on her but I was scared somehow,I tot sexkillz is her man as someone told me on twiiter
I just like her damn much!!! I mean she is so fun-filled,,,,she nva lack word.......she exudes real confidence as I am seeinq in her
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by Idowuogbo(f): 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
^u talk about me on twitter? shocked shocked shocked

Badosky PLC! Fi le!!! cool cool cool
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by Odunnu: 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2013
Acidosis:
grin Hungry boy!
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by Odunnu: 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
Donalð Genes:

I once had a serious crush on her but I was scared somehow,I tot sexkillz is her man as someone told me on twiiter
I just like her damn much!!! I mean she is so fun-filled,,,,she nva lack word.......she exudes real confidence as I am seeinq in her
Wow! Na CNN be the next target.
Our vigil is yielding.

1 Like

Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by Burger01(m): 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

British Guy In Lagos Looking For A Nigerian Girl / Facebook Group For Run Girls In Naija / FEMALE EVENT USHERS Needed For Rivers, Imo, Edo, Bayelsa And Delta States.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.