Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo (2865 Views)

Lol (laugh out loud) With Lola! / For Crying Out Loud / This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by babadey(m): 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
Dondav: She's extremely OLD and fat! Wouldn't date her.. Even if I'm blind. undecided

Oloriburuku...angry
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by beylinko(m): 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2013
**subscribing**
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by beylinko(m): 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
baba dey:

Oloriburuku...angry
baba dey:

Oloriburuku...angry
ummmmmmh!
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by Idowuogbo(f): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2013
baba dey:

Oloriburuku...angry
Dis guy again? Lmao!!
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by Jamesdman(m): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2013
Dondav:
We're getting married soon! Go on ahead and ask her!
Hey brov!
Try digging deeper before you get into what you can't handle. . .
Idowu is married to me, though we've separated for a while now, we're still legally married!
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by babadey(m): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:

I once had a serious crush on her but I was scared somehow,I tot sexkillz is her man as someone told me on twiiter
I just like her damn much!!! I mean she is so fun-filled,,,,she nva lack word.......she exudes real confidence as I am seeinq in her

Scope! Scope!!. You should have come out directly like a man and tell then let her use her mouth to tell you whether she dates sexkillz or not rather than assuming. You don't think,you act.
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by babadey(m): 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2013
Dondav:
Ni Baba re ati Iya re!

angry grin

If I catch you
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
A virgin man like me can never experiment with 35+ year old punny!
tufiakwa!
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by babadey(m): 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Dis guy again? Lmao!!

Aseke mi... Always around cos I live @ a roundabout grin
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by Odunnu: 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2013
Dondav:
I really Love the Cute baby on your DP.. She's Adorable! grin
Awww. Thank you.
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2013
Idowu that I'm currently nyanshing at the moment. Mschewww.
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
Sexkillz nyash idowogbo, then ijebabe and now ogugua. That guy manliness must be coated with sugar!
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by Idowuogbo(f): 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
baba dey:

[b]Aseke mi... [/b]Always around cos I live @ a roundabout grin
*faints*
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by babadey(m): 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
LastApostle: A virgin man like me can never experiment with 35+ year old punny!
tufiakwa!

angry
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by Idowuogbo(f): 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
James-dman:

Hey brov!
Try digging deeper before you get into what you can't handle. . .
Idowu is married to me, though we've separated for a while now, we're still legally married!
Happy new year!
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2013
Dondav:
angry angry angry
I'm the only one who's got the PERMIT to call her that!

Don't you dare Insult her without Permission.. A$$hole
Redundant full...puszy whipped huh?
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by babadey(m): 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
*faints*

Don't faint my badosky cos ur kofoshy is here ready to defend u and givenchy any asshole who talks isht about you. *ur shining knight*
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2013
Just give me time. I go date her
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by abbeyty(m): 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2013
idowuogo esu leyin ibeji,it seems the op is secretly inlove with her
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by Mynd44: 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2013
Smh
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by Acidosis(m): 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:
How will I send the card to u if u tell me

Am suspectinq sexkillz seriously to be the lucky dude
loll... PM me the card before 11pm
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by babadey(m): 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2013
Dondav:
Dude! I gotta be honest with you... That was Lame!

What would you say before?, parent-abuser.
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by Acidosis(m): 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
Odunnu:
grin Hungry boy!
grin
Make I recharge my phone nw... after 2months grin
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by freecocoa(f): 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
I'm the only one who truthfully tell you who the man in her life is.

OP let's talk.
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2013
Idowogbo is a local champion!
Pure local breed and archaic...worst off in orientation to boko haram
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by Idowuogbo(f): 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2013
freecocoa: I'm the only one who truthfully tell you who the man in her life is.

OP let's talk.
Kikikiki...business ideas she? I understand.
Re: For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo by greedie1(f): 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
WTF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NIGERIAN Singles Meet here.. / Any Girls Looking For An Indian Boyfriend...???? / Yoruba Girl In Imo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.