Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out (8866 Views)

Uniport 2014 Post-graduate | Master|phd|ma| Msc |med |meng |mba|pgd Form Now Out / Aaua Set 2013/2014 Post-utme Cut Off Mark At 180 / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out by mayorall(m): 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
Bowen university post utme form f̤̣̈̇я̲̅ 2013 is out.....

bowenuniversity-edu.org/pages.php?page_id=59
Re: Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out by mayorall(m): 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
GENERAL ENTRY
REQUIREMENTS
Intending Candidates must sit for the 2013
Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination
(UTME) or obtain the UTME Direct Entry Form
where applicable.
Candidates applying for admission into any
undergraduate programme must possess a
minimum of five (5) O’ Level Credit passes at one
or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB or
equivalents which must include Credit passes in
English Language and Mathematics, and
subjects relevant to the proposed course of
study. Candidates awaiting results can also
apply, provided there is the assurance that such
results will be available by September/October
COURSES AVAILABLE
Degree Options
1. MBBS 2.Anatomy 3.Physiology 4.Agric
Economics & Farm Management 5.Agric
Extension & Rural Development 6.Animal
Science & Fisheries Mgt. 7.Crop Production
& Soil Management 8.Forestry &
Environmental Technology 9.Food Science
& Technology 10.English 11.History
12.History & International Studies
13.Communication Arts 14.Theatre Arts
15.Music 16.Philosophy 17.Religious
Studies 18.Microbiology 19.Plant Biology
20.Zoology 21.Biochemistry 22.Chemistry
23.Industrial Chemistry 24.Computer
Science 25.Mathematics
26.Statistics 27.Physics & Solar Energy
28.Accounting 29.Banking & Finance
30.Business Administration 31.Economics
32.Mass Communications 33.Sociology
34.Law
Full Approval of all courses by NUC &
Professional Bodies
MODE OF APPLICATION
(a) APPLICATION FORMS
(i) Application Forms may be obtained by hand
or by post from any of the Application Forms
Sales
Centres upon the presentation of a non-
refundable application fee of N6, 500.00 in bank
draft
payable to BOWEN UNIVERSITY, IWO. Bank
draft must be obtained in any of the following
Banks:
1. Zenith Bank Plc
2. First Bank of Nigeria Plc
3. WEMA Bank
4. Guarantee Trust Bank
5. Sterling Bank
6. Skye Bank
(ii) Candidates must indicate names and
addresses at the back of the Bank Draft
(iii) Each request for Application Form by post
must be accompanied by a N50 (fifty naira)
stamped
and self-addressed envelope.
b) ON-LINE APPLICATION
To complete the application online:
(i) Visit Bowen University website http/
www.bowenuniversity-edu.org
(ii) Familiarize yourself with the Admission
Requirements by clicking on 2013/2014
Admission Guide
(iii) Download, print and study the Admission
Requirements
(iv) Download, print and study the online
Application Procedure. Follow the instructions
(v) The cost of the application is a non-
refundable fee of N6, 500.00 excluding bank
charges
COMPULSORY POST-UTME
Compulsory Screening Exercise for all
prospective candidates, including those who
have not chosen the University in the UTME/
Direct Entry and wish to attend Bowen
University as well as candidates, who have
chosen the Institution as First or Second choice
will take place as follows:
Date: Saturday, 1st June, 2013
Time: 9:00 am
SCREENING
CENTRES
IWO: Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State
ABUJA: First Baptist Church, Area 11, Garki, Abuja
LAGOS: Bowen Micro Finance Bank Baptist
Academy, Obanikoro, Lagos
OSOGBO: Bowen Pre-degree Programme Centre, Ilobu
Rd, Osogbo
KADUNA: Bethel Baptist Conference, Kawo, Kaduna.
BENIN: Edo State Baptist Conference, 1, NTA Road/
West Circle Road, Benin City
RIVERS: Rivers State Baptist Secretariat, 7,Williams
Jumbo Str. Old GRA, Port Harcourt
Candidates are expected to bring along the
acknowledgement slip/blue acknowledgment
card to the screening centres.
CLOSING DATES
Completed Application Forms must be returned
not later than Friday, 31st May, 2013. All
candidates are requested to submit their
application forms with the following:
(a) Photocopies of all relevant credentials
including 2013 JAMB DE/UTME Registration/
Result Slip.
(b) Photocopy of birth certificate
(c) Two stamped self addressed envelopes
(d) Photocopy of receipts of Bowen University
admission forms
(e) Additional passport photograph and
(f) The Yellow copy of the Acknowledgement
Card
For further information, visit the University
website www.bowenuniversity-edu.org or
contact
08062088600, 08033495596, 08038414313.
S. A. Ilupeju
Ag. Registrar
Check Mail
Upcoming Events
• REVISED
ACADEMIC
CALENDAR FOR
2012/2013 SECOND
SEMESTER AS
APPROVED BY
SENATE ON
THURSDAY, 17TH
JANU...
Re: Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out by mayorall(m): 10:59pm On Apr 06, 2013
mayorall:
GENERAL ENTRY
REQUIREMENTS
Intending Candidates must sit for the 2013
Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination
(UTME) or obtain the UTME Direct Entry Form
where applicable.
Candidates applying for admission into any
undergraduate programme must possess a
minimum of five (5) O’ Level Credit passes at one
or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB or
equivalents which must include Credit passes in
English Language and Mathematics, and
subjects relevant to the proposed course of
study. Candidates awaiting results can also
apply, provided there is the assurance that such
results will be available by September/October
COURSES AVAILABLE
Degree Options
1. MBBS 2.Anatomy 3.Physiology 4.Agric
Economics & Farm Management 5.Agric
Extension & Rural Development 6.Animal
Science & Fisheries Mgt. 7.Crop Production
& Soil Management 8.Forestry &
Environmental Technology 9.Food Science
& Technology 10.English 11.History
12.History & International Studies
13.Communication Arts 14.Theatre Arts
15.Music 16.Philosophy 17.Religious
Studies 18.Microbiology 19.Plant Biology
20.Zoology 21.Biochemistry 22.Chemistry
23.Industrial Chemistry 24.Computer
Science 25.Mathematics
26.Statistics 27.Physics & Solar Energy
28.Accounting 29.Banking & Finance
30.Business Administration 31.Economics
32.Mass Communications 33.Sociology
34.Law
Full Approval of all courses by NUC &
Professional Bodies
MODE OF APPLICATION
(a) APPLICATION FORMS
(i) Application Forms may be obtained by hand
or by post from any of the Application Forms
Sales
Centres upon the presentation of a non-
refundable application fee of N6, 500.00 in bank
draft
payable to BOWEN UNIVERSITY, IWO. Bank
draft must be obtained in any of the following
Banks:
1. Zenith Bank Plc
2. First Bank of Nigeria Plc
3. WEMA Bank
4. Guarantee Trust Bank
5. Sterling Bank
6. Skye Bank
(ii) Candidates must indicate names and
addresses at the back of the Bank Draft
(iii) Each request for Application Form by post
must be accompanied by a N50 (fifty naira)
stamped
and self-addressed envelope.
b) ON-LINE APPLICATION
To complete the application online:
(i) Visit Bowen University website http/
www.bowenuniversity-edu.org
(ii) Familiarize yourself with the Admission
Requirements by clicking on 2013/2014
Admission Guide
(iii) Download, print and study the Admission
Requirements
(iv) Download, print and study the online
Application Procedure. Follow the instructions
(v) The cost of the application is a non-
refundable fee of N6, 500.00 excluding bank
charges
COMPULSORY POST-UTME
Compulsory Screening Exercise for all
prospective candidates, including those who
have not chosen the University in the UTME/
Direct Entry and wish to attend Bowen
University as well as candidates, who have
chosen the Institution as First or Second choice
will take place as follows:
Date: Saturday, 1st June, 2013
Time: 9:00 am
SCREENING
CENTRES
IWO: Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State
ABUJA: First Baptist Church, Area 11, Garki, Abuja
LAGOS: Bowen Micro Finance Bank Baptist
Academy, Obanikoro, Lagos
OSOGBO: Bowen Pre-degree Programme Centre, Ilobu
Rd, Osogbo
KADUNA: Bethel Baptist Conference, Kawo, Kaduna.
BENIN: Edo State Baptist Conference, 1, NTA Road/
West Circle Road, Benin City
RIVERS: Rivers State Baptist Secretariat, 7,Williams
Jumbo Str. Old GRA, Port Harcourt
Candidates are expected to bring along the
acknowledgement slip/blue acknowledgment
card to the screening centres.
CLOSING DATES
Completed Application Forms must be returned
not later than Friday, 31st May, 2013. All
candidates are requested to submit their
application forms with the following:
(a) Photocopies of all relevant credentials
including 2013 JAMB DE/UTME Registration/
Result Slip.
(b) Photocopy of birth certificate
(c) Two stamped self addressed envelopes
(d) Photocopy of receipts of Bowen University
admission forms
(e) Additional passport photograph and
(f) The Yellow copy of the Acknowledgement
Card
For further information, visit the University
website www.bowenuniversity-edu.org or
contact
08062088600, 08033495596, 08038414313....
Re: Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
nawa o...so bowen have department of Medicine and surgery ?
Re: Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out by mayorall(m): 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
maxwello.yg:
nawa o...so bowen have department of Medicine and surgery ?

Yeah...
Re: Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2013
You asked me if i studied in Bowen univeristy......YES
Re: Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out by mayorall(m): 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
Toluwarni: You asked me if i studied in Bowen univeristy......YES

Tanx boss...wanna know if Bowen medicine is fully accredited and their admission package and exam...my brother made it 1st choice...
Re: Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 22, 2013
mayorall:

Tanx boss...wanna know if Bowen medicine is fully accredited and their admission package and exam...my brother made it 1st choice...
I'll help you confirm..
Re: Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out by mayorall(m): 11:06am On Apr 22, 2013
Toluwarni:
I'll help you confirm..

Thanks boss...
Re: Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 23, 2013
It is fully accredited..
Re: Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out by mayorall(m): 8:47am On Apr 23, 2013
Toluwarni: It is fully accredited..

Aiit...Tanx boss..what about the admission, is it on merit...and how is the post utme?
Re: Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2013
mayorall:

Aiit...Tanx boss..what about the admission, is it on merit...and how is the post utme?
yes, the admission is on merit, i can assure you of that.. And about the post ume, are you asking if its difficult or when they are going to write it?
Re: Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out by mayorall(m): 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2013
Toluwarni: yes, the admission is on merit, i can assure you of that.. And about the post ume, are you asking if its difficult or when they are going to write it?

Just wanna know how the questions are structured so I can feed her with good details....
Re: Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out by igbi: 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2013
how much is total fee for mass comm.and how is the payment like?
Re: Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 29, 2013
Toluwarni: yes, the admission is on merit, i can assure you of that.. And about the post ume, are you asking if its difficult or when they are going to write it?
Hello sir! Did i hear u just say Bowen university' admission is on merit? Anyway, u should say so cos u had yr way then. Mayorall, we ran the uniosun thread 2gether last yr if u remember where u feed us with reliable info so i can't watch u decided by anybody.
I choose Bowen uni first choice last year, scored 251 in UTME, performed well in post-jamb (although their result was not graded with any score), i went 4 d interview well dressed. The main point is i met all their conditions but here i am writing Jamb again.
U should remember that last year, uniosun considered indigenes and first choice, Bowen deprived me of puting uniosun as first choice.
Last year, over 700 student choice medicine in at bowen uni while NUC said only 30 could be admitted.
Now the point is if u have no connection at bowen uni, dont let yr brother/sister try medicine cos it's dangerous.
A word they say is enough 4 d wise. Mayorall, i really appriciate d last yr info. May the good Lord guide u @ uniosun.
Thanks
Re: Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out by mayorall(m): 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2013
LARRYDKING:
Hello sir! Did i hear u just say Bowen university' admission is on merit? Anyway, u should say so cos u had yr way then. Mayorall, we ran the uniosun thread 2gether last yr if u remember where u feed us with reliable info so i can't watch u decided by anybody.
I choose Bowen uni first choice last year, scored 251 in UTME, performed well in post-jamb (although their result was not graded with any score), i went 4 d interview well dressed. The main point is i met all their conditions but here i am writing Jamb again.
U should remember that last year, uniosun considered indigenes and first choice, Bowen deprived me of puting uniosun as first choice.
Last year, over 700 student choice medicine in at bowen uni while NUC said only 30 could be admitted.
Now the point is if u have no connection at bowen uni, dont let yr brother/sister try medicine cos it's dangerous.
A word they say is enough 4 d wise. Mayorall, i really appriciate d last yr info. May the good Lord guide u @ uniosun.
Thanks

Thank you very much. I am very grateful...will try and gather more info about the admission stuffs...Can you please tell me how the post utme and interview was then...
Re: Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2013
LARRYDKING:
Thanks
Bros! Face the fact, there were people better than you,with better results.. that's just the truth, the medical field is very competitive.. You made 251 so?? I can assure you there were people there who made 270-300..
Re: Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2013
mayorall:

Thank you very much. I am very grateful...will try and gather more info about the admission stuffs...Can you please tell me how the post utme and interview was then...
It all went fine, i did the PUTME at Obanikoro in Lagos and d interview at Bowen uni. If u need more info, it will be my pleasure
Re: Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out by mayorall(m): 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2013
LARRYDKING:
It all went fine, i did the PUTME at Obanikoro in Lagos and d interview at Bowen uni. If u need more info, it will be my pleasure

What's the subject combination f̤̣̈̇я̲̅ medicine and surgery....
Re: Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
Toluwarni: Bros! Face the fact, there were people better than you,with better results.. that's just the truth, the medical field is very competitive.. You made 251 so?? I can assure you there were people there who made 270-300..
Sir, if i may ask, what course are u running presently in the sch and what was d Jamb scores u gained admission with? Did u call 251 just? How many scored even above 240 which they claimed to be their cut-off for medicine last year?

Maybe i should let u know, a large number of those who choosed that course last year scored less than 200 which i met with some...
Let's assume so many people who choosed medicine scored above 300 last year, we were told to choose 3 other different course which we would like to be given incase we were not admitted 4 d course, are u telling me i'm also not qualified for physiology and anatomy with 251... C'mon, u know what i'm talking abt...

After i noticed my name was not in the list, i called the sch registrar and guess what! He told me to come down to the sch so that something can be done abt it and u're telling me d sch admission is on merit.I put it to u, was yr provisional admission on merit?

1 Like

Re: Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2013
mayorall:

What's the subject combination f̤̣̈̇я̲̅ medicine and surgery....
The jamb subjects, Eng, phy, chem & bio. The jamb cut-off is 240.
Re: Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out by mayorall(m): 7:00am On Apr 30, 2013
LARRYDKING:
The jamb subjects, Eng, phy, chem & bio. The jamb cut-off is 240.

I mean for their post utme...
Re: Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 30, 2013
mayorall:

I mean for their post utme...
The jamb subject is their postjamb subject.... In addition, they dont release results with score, they just release a list which is said to include the name of those who performed well.
Re: Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out by mayorall(m): 7:30am On Apr 30, 2013
LARRYDKING:
The jamb subject is their postjamb subject.... In addition, they dont release results with score, they just release a list which is said to include the name of those who performed well.

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) ...na ojoro mechanism be that Oº°˚˚°ºo ....
Re: Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 30, 2013
mayorall:

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) ...na ojoro mechanism be that Oº°˚˚°ºo ....
That part is not where d real ojoro is, its their main admission list... Ah! Bowen ojoro to much.. I quite remember a guy i met last year. He scored 189 in Jamb and he choosed medicine. He said it's medicine or nothing. Those are d set of people we're talking abt.
Re: Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out by sweetestmimi: 10:11am On May 06, 2013
Pls can somebody tell me the cut off mark for science course apart frm medicine my little bro scored 172
Re: Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out by omopreciou: 12:53pm On May 06, 2013
My daughter is about buying the admission form , her jamb result came out fine. She wants to study Language and Communication Arts, anyone with advise?
Re: Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out by dokimo: 1:12pm On May 06, 2013
omopreciou: My daughter is about buying the admission form , her jamb result came out fine. She wants to study Language and Communication Arts, anyone with advise?

Ets ҈k̶̲̥̅̊...
Re: Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
[quote
author=mayorall]

Tanx boss...wanna know if Bowen medicine is fully accredited and their
admission package and exam...my brother made it 1st choice...[/quote] yes,infact its the first private university whose mbbs program would be fully accredited by NMDA(nigeria medical and dental association) in nigeria
Re: Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out by Damsman10(m): 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
Wish everyone who took park in the post ume success...
Re: Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out by chilux4: 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2013
hallelujah u guys should rejoice with
me,i just checked my name in the
current bowen admission list released ,
after crying for admission for over 4
years now, until my cousin who is a
400 level computer science student,he gave me one of the bowen staff's
phone number to call him for assisting
me in gaining admission this year, i
followed his instructions and glory be
to God he has help me in gaining
admission finally,you can check my name on the school website and also
your names too. Mine is ADEGUNWA ELIZABETH ADEWUNMI. At the
website the list that is yet to be released
is the supplementary list, you can also
contact the staff that helped me to also assist u, his name and number is mr
kingsley 08186262427. He's very
strickt oh! , if he ask u how u got he's
number ,just tell him that one of his
admitted candidates in school gave u or
else he won't even answer you. I wish u all success!

1 Like

Re: Bowen university 2013/2014 Post Utme Form Is Out by Damsman10(m): 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
chilux4: hallelujah u guys should rejoice with
me,i just checked my name in the
current bowen admission list released ,
after crying for admission for over 4
years now, until my cousin who is a
400 level computer science student,he gave me one of the bowen staff's
phone number to call him for assisting
me in gaining admission this year, i
followed his instructions and glory be
to God he has help me in gaining
admission finally,you can check my name on the school website and also
your names too. Mine is ADEGUNWA ELIZABETH ADEWUNMI. At the
website the list that is yet to be released
is the supplementary list, you can also
contact the staff that helped me to also assist u, his name and number is mr
kingsley 08186262427. He's very
strickt oh! , if he ask u how u got he's
number ,just tell him that one of his
admitted candidates in school gave u or
else he won't even answer you. I wish u all success!
Scammer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" / Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife(photo / Nairaland Inter School Debate: Auchi Polytechnic: Winner 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.