Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" (8841 Views)

Meet Prakriti Malla, The Class 8 Student With The 'best Handwriting In World' / World Best Handwriting / Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by shakiez893(m): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
A 14-year-old student has gained widespread praise and recognition for being a master of a dying art – amazing handwriting skills.

Year 8 student Prakriti Malla first gained national attention in her native Nepal last year, was subsequently given an award by the Nepalese government and has in recent months gone viral worldwide on a range of social media platforms.

In a page written by Malla circulated by users of Facebook, Twitter and Reddit, she writes that “handwriting is an essential skill for both children and adults.”

“Even in the age of technology, it remains the primary tool of communication and knowledge assessment for students in the classroom.”Dr Kirstin Ferguson✔@kirstinferguson

This is the handwriting of Nepalese Yr 8 student Prakriti Malla which was recognised as the most beautiful handwriting in the world #writing

Thousands of netizens have shared her work, with some suggesting that Microsoft adopt Malla’s handwriting as an official font in their products. One person tweeted: “Reminds me of my father’s writing, he left school at 13, would have been 101 now. That’s the way kids were taught to write once upon a time.”

A 1992 study … found that 85 percent of all fine motor time in second – fourth – and sixth-grade classrooms was spent on paper and pencil activities. A more recent study … noted that kindergarten children are now spending 42 percent of their fine motor time on paper and pencil activities,” writes Malla.

“Furthermore, good handwriting is important long after graduation.”

Prakriti Malla is a goddess of handwriting, so skilled in the art of writing that she is being recognized all over the world now. She is 14 years old and a secondary school student.

Her writing has been argued to beat that of computer fonts, they are just too beautiful.

Read more and see photos here: https://aozforum.com/post/1720

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by budaatum: 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
Her writing skills wasn’t learnt, it was innate, she had only to practice and become perfect at it.
This bit of the article made me want to throw up!

Instead of informing us of the many hours of practice Malla put in to acquire this amazing ability they make it sound like it fell on her like manna from heaven!

3 Likes

Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by PrincessB1(f): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
Meanwhile, the handwriting the OP couldn't post here is below angry

Photo of the girl inclusive grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
I guess they haven't seen my handwriting then.

Otherwise, they wouldn't be saying this. sad

My teachers used to call me the chicken-scratch master back then.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by illicit(m): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
This one neva sabi life
Who handwriting help

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by Uzomacharles: 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
Hope say na so e go dey when dem dey dictate?

7 Likes

Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by ChemicalReaction(f): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
Omoh.. See calligraphy.
It's fine kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by Birdeyeview: 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
ChemicalReaction:
Omoh.. See calligraphy.
It's fine kiss kiss
very beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by paulolee(m): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
too beautiful, unlike Mine dt do give lecturers headache and i do lose marks because of it simply bcoz i do write fast and when i do, its jargons..

5 Likes

Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by pheelhip(m): 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
Best handwriting kwanu
She sabi book so?

1 Like

Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
Birdeyeview:
very beautiful
she'd just a kid brah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by Dreamliner787(m): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
This one get time to draw lines well shaa.. in my university, during exams, if you get time to dey write like this, omo just know say u don fail...

3 Likes

Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by sofiscatedmoron: 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
She will spends 10 years writing that's stuff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by kpakpankolo: 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
Fine handwriting. All these Asian countrys is full of beuitys unlike Africa
Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by doggedfighter(f): 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
Artistic.

Nelson handwriting comes to mind.
Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by sureteeboy(m): 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
Old news. This has been in circulation since 3 years ago. She was 14 years in 2017. She's still 14 years now as well. (At least, as far as some bloggers are concerned)

3 Likes

Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by kheny12(m): 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
Happy for her and the Nepalese people for having such girl with the best handwriting in the world.
Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by kheny12(m): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
sureteeboy:
Old news. This has been in circulation since 3 years ago. She was 14 years in 2017. She's still 14 years now as well. (At least, as far as some bloggers are concerned)
I knew its old news,Have seen it like 3years ago in an Indian website but what about some people's that haven't heard about this before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by sureteeboy(m): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
kheny12:
I knew its old news,Have seen it like 3years ago in an Indian website but what about some people's that haven't heard about this before.
Yea. But the OP could indicate its not a recent news in his post as well

1 Like

Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by muller101(m): 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
This is my hobby
Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by budaatum: 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
illicit:
This one neva sabi life

Who handwriting help
You will only find out when you learn to write like her. Do note that she would have had to diligently practise daily for years to hone her skill.

I'll let you think about it and perhaps you can list the skills one learns just by diligently practising anything daily for years.

1 Like

Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by budaatum: 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by Ishilove: 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
Looks like cursive.
Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by Freestainworld(m): 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
I remember at my younger age, when ever I write, our dog will bark all day, I don't know why but something was telling me I was writing in the dogs language because human being no fit write like that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by mytime24(f): 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
Hope no b medicine she won study

Cus

How she go come change am to
Doctor's hand writing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by Kalatium(m): 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
shakiez893:
A 14-year-old student has gained widespread praise and recognition for being a master of a dying art – amazing handwriting skills.

Year 8 student Prakriti Malla first gained national attention in her native Nepal last year, was subsequently given an award by the Nepalese government and has in recent months gone viral worldwide on a range of social media platforms.

In a page written by Malla circulated by users of Facebook, Twitter and Reddit, she writes that “handwriting is an essential skill for both children and adults.”

“Even in the age of technology, it remains the primary tool of communication and knowledge assessment for students in the classroom.”Dr Kirstin Ferguson✔@kirstinferguson

This is the handwriting of Nepalese Yr 8 student Prakriti Malla which was recognised as the most beautiful handwriting in the world #writing

Thousands of netizens have shared her work, with some suggesting that Microsoft adopt Malla’s handwriting as an official font in their products. One person tweeted: “Reminds me of my father’s writing, he left school at 13, would have been 101 now. That’s the way kids were taught to write once upon a time.”

A 1992 study … found that 85 percent of all fine motor time in second – fourth – and sixth-grade classrooms was spent on paper and pencil activities. A more recent study … noted that kindergarten children are now spending 42 percent of their fine motor time on paper and pencil activities,” writes Malla.

“Furthermore, good handwriting is important long after graduation.”

Prakriti Malla is a goddess of handwriting, so skilled in the art of writing that she is being recognized all over the world now. She is 14 years old and a secondary school student.

Her writing has been argued to beat that of computer fonts, they are just too beautiful.

Read more and see photos here: https://aozforum.com/post/1720

Nawa o.

They are celebrating handwriting. The handwriting looks doctored rather than her natural handwriting.

Something that will change when she grows older.
Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by Kalatium(m): 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
mytime24:
Hope no b medicine she won study

Cus

How she go come change am to
Doctor's hand writing cheesy
Lol this reminds me
Doctors handwriting is something else o. There was a prescription i saw. I was dumpfounded
Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
most smart people dont have a specific handwriting they hold their pen and write in anyway they feel comfortable and dont care if it looks nice or not as long as it is readable.kudos to people who pay attention to their writting technique tho
Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by bro4u: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
A blog the other day said the writings belongs to one lady from kaduna... Bloggers angry angry
Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by Twelfthman: 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
Great!

when I was in uni my project supervisor handwriting gone from bad to worse ONLY when doing correction on project work
You won't see it and he won't tell you grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Students No Longer Believe They Can Pass Without Cheating – Dr Charles Umeh / Is GST Your Problem? Kindly Check The Solved GST Past Questions $ Answers Here! / Very Disturbing Photos - Students Heads Cut Off As Cultist Clash In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.