Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Tomakint Is One Year Old Today On Nairaland! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tomakint Is One Year Old Today On Nairaland! (442 Views)

Nairaland Is 8 Years Old Today / Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! / Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tomakint Is One Year Old Today On Nairaland! by tomakint: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
I still remembered that sunny day on 6th April, 2012 while discussing with a friend who happens to be a Nairalander urging me to 'register' and contribute because he believes in me (I have maintained my guest status for 3 years before I decided to register as advised), looking back now with over a thousand 'likes', 145 topics (that cut across different subjects) and over 2500 posts I can say Nairaland is indeed a place to be for those who want to grow faster in knowledge on virtually any topics of life you can ever imagined! I pray the spate of 'uncontrolled bigotry' displayed in the politics section will be checked before it robs Nairaland of it's esteemed position as an 'online think-tank', to this end, I say more powers to your elbow Oluwaseun Osewa and the SuperMods and other Mods and not forgetting fellow Nairalanders. Peace to y'all wink

(1) (Reply)

Probably molested And Buried Nigerian Girl / Why Is The Latest Trend On Nairaland ''a Nairalander Poses With.....'' ? / UBN Declares N7.8b PAT In Q1 '13 Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.