Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,831 members, 7,851,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Need Your Help In How To Register A Group - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Your Help In How To Register A Group (690 Views)

How Can I Register A School With Corporate Affairs Commission / How Can I Register A Business Name With CAC Without A Lawyer? / How Much Does It Cost To Register A Company With CAC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Help In How To Register A Group by BORNTOWIN(f): 10:45am On Apr 04, 2008
Dear all,
I have started a group an would like to register it. Please could any body tell me the procedures of registering a group in our great country Nigeria.
Thanks.
Re: Need Your Help In How To Register A Group by megastu(m): 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2008
call me on 08077446832, or mail me mibisnow@yahoo.co.uk. I will give u full information on the classes of registration
Re: Need Your Help In How To Register A Group by omogidi234(m): 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2008
mail me @ kleandenation@yahoo.ca and I will avail you all the necessary information and what it entails.
Re: Need Your Help In How To Register A Group by omogidi234(m): 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2008
NxLevClub:

Contact the Coporate Affairs Commission (google it up). It will take quite big sum of money to register a gruoup and i think you should have 1million naira shares before you register your Group. And you have to put up a Notice on the Newspapers for a month before you claim your Business name. Contact CAC directly or any of their offices in your Hood.
I would have expected u to borrow a leave from megastu or my good self. While trying to impress you have exhibited ur ignorance, it is only Incorporated trustees that u need to publish advert for in the dailies and not buzz name. By the way you cannot register a company by googleing CAC as suggested by you. Only lawyers and Cht Secretary and Acct can transact buzz with CAC.Again, 1 million share does not mean cash. Pls it is not compulsory u post if you don't have an idea keep quiet thanks.
Re: Need Your Help In How To Register A Group by Vuitton(m): 10:39am On Apr 17, 2008
shocked
Re: Need Your Help In How To Register A Group by omogidi234(m): 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2008
NxLevClub:

and i would never borrow a leaf (not leave) from your cunny ways. if u are not ashamed of what u know, why don't u tell him direct and millions of nigerians reading this worldwide.

BORNTOWN Contact CAC directly they will assist you.
I will not join issues with you, i did not attack ur personality rather ur ignorance. pls forgive me for offending u. My Advice, pls pick up jamb 40rm, apply 4 law, if u graduate within the next 6 years, go to NLS, then come back to the forum and begin to display ur knowlegde of CAC. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

To The Comic Book Artist Out There: All N All / Reltel Private Placement / Margin - The Double Edged Sword

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.