Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Kanye: Ray J Is Sad & Jealous - He’s Not Rich Like Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye: Ray J Is Sad & Jealous - He’s Not Rich Like Me (1668 Views)

Ray J Singer's Fiancee Dumped In Leaked Nude Photo Scandal / ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter / Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye: Ray J Is Sad & Jealous - He’s Not Rich Like Me by stewie(m): 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ray J went and stirred the pot on Apr. 5, releasing a new song clearly directed at Kim Kardashian and Kanye. Now, HollywoodLife can tell you EXCLUSIVELY that Kanye isn’t too thrilled about the diss track. Keep reading for more details!
Ray J might have thought he was being clever releasing a Kim Kardashian diss song called “I Hit It First,” but he’s gone and woken up the beast – Kanye West is not pleased at all with the new song, a source close to Yeezy tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

Kanye West’s Reaction: Ray J ‘Is Whack’
“Ray J is crazy” for releasing a song that overtly disses Kanye and Kim, a source close to the rapper tells HollywoodLife.com. Kanye is very upset over “I Hit It First,” which contains lyrics like, “Hit it from north/Brought her head down south/Now that I’m finished/She’s on to Mr. West.” He’s infuriated that Ray J would trudge up his and Kim’s sex tape from 2007 just to get a little attention.

But the source assures us that Kanye sees the song for what it truly is — a publicity stunt. ”Kanye don’t condone broke ass, jealous [guys] who be trying to bite
off he and Kim’s fame just to stay, wait, just to become relevant.”

Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Will Not Give Ray J Attention
Even though Kanye’s fuming, the source states that Yeezy won’t be giving Ray J the attention he wants. So we should probably stop hoping for Kanye to release a diss track of his own (that battle wouldn’t even be fair). Instead, don’t expect much of a response from Kim and Kanye, as Ray J fades back into obscurity.

“Tell him to call Ye when he gets to the $100-million mark,” our source concludes. “Cause guess what — Ye ‘hit that’ first.”

What do you think of the feud, Nairalanders, Let us know!

hollywoodlife.com/2013/04/06/ray-j-kanye-west-song-i-hit-it-first-reaction-kim-kardashian/
Re: Kanye: Ray J Is Sad & Jealous - He’s Not Rich Like Me by phestade(m): 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ray J is really an attention seeking lowlife

2 Likes

Re: Kanye: Ray J Is Sad & Jealous - He’s Not Rich Like Me by Blyss: 12:19am On Apr 07, 2013
He and his sister are like polar opposites. She's class and he's pure trash.
Re: Kanye: Ray J Is Sad & Jealous - He’s Not Rich Like Me by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 07, 2013
phestade: Ray J KANYE is really an attention seeking lowlife

I agree.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye: Ray J Is Sad & Jealous - He’s Not Rich Like Me by SisiKill1: 4:55am On Apr 07, 2013
Not a fan of KK but Ray J needs to get a life. First it was the player book he wrote detailing their sexual escapades, now he is taking potshots at her in his song.

Seriously when you have to pick on an ex you broke up with eons ago to sell your song, then it's time to get a day job.

Dude did not even stop at the pedestrian lyrics (I swear my 4 yrs nephew can come up with lines with more depth) he even used her picture for his cover.

Salty much? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kanye: Ray J Is Sad & Jealous - He’s Not Rich Like Me by joudini(m): 5:43am On Apr 07, 2013
Hmmm, isnt it ironic that kanye is denying another man attention, the attention he whored and has been throwing tantrum for all his life. The same kanye who has repeatedly stereotyped black women? Knocking up a girl who is technically still married? Karma?

And you Ray, you 'hit it first' because you met her first, the question is can you hit it again? And technically, you didnt hit it first cos dudes been poking that coochie for so long. You just mad cos you realised that Kim used you. Keep it moving, G.I.Joe

1 Like

Re: Kanye: Ray J Is Sad & Jealous - He’s Not Rich Like Me by ebamma(m): 5:44am On Apr 07, 2013
It hurts Mr West to realise that with your 100million dollars networth, a guy who is worth a few thousands phucked your baby mama kim first #sorry mr west

1 Like

Re: Kanye: Ray J Is Sad & Jealous - He’s Not Rich Like Me by KingPradas(m): 11:42am On Apr 07, 2013
Next year kanye west will also make a diss song to kim khadashian like he did to amber rose when she went out with wiz khalifa.

1 Like

Re: Kanye: Ray J Is Sad & Jealous - He’s Not Rich Like Me by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
The song sounds so nice, Its a creative masterpiece. And I am sure this is Ray-J's way to the top. The song is an instant hit. Sorry, Kanye, the message might be personal, but the beats and lyrical pitch is astronomical.

1 Like

Re: Kanye: Ray J Is Sad & Jealous - He’s Not Rich Like Me by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
lol kanye has suffered.. grin
Re: Kanye: Ray J Is Sad & Jealous - He’s Not Rich Like Me by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2013
I understand Ray J's hustle jare. All is fair in love and war. Besides, it's hard to act too 'mature' on an empty stomach. If mud-slinging and scavenging for some attention from Kimye's garbage would help resuscitate his comatose career (and therefore fatten his gaunt bank account), then it is perfectly understandable. Kanye West should know this better than anyone.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: D’banj And Flavour Arrive Durban, South Africa For The MTV All Stars Con / Davido Shows Off His Skydweller Rolex Watch Worth N6.5million / Photos: Kim Kardashian Sizzles In Nude Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.