Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,682 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 (252677 Views)

Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 / First Bank Aptitude Test. / Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
ZBZDGaffer:

thanks a lot for this. Got d weird chinese symbol text which was really incomplete so was good to see its full contents. But what exactly is the definition of a suitcase? Does an echolac box count? And I guess that 'reasonably sized' thing is another challenge too. My reasonably sized might be another person's massive. Well, lets watch and see sha. If I can't get clarification, I'll simply come with what I have.
Bro sorry I didn't get d message on this phone. I would av fowarded it. Sorry
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by CuteNCuddly: 10:21am On Aug 15, 2013
ZBZDGaffer:

thanks a lot for this. Got d weird chinese symbol text which was really incomplete so was good to see its full contents. But what exactly is the definition of a suitcase? Does an echolac box count? And I guess that 'reasonably sized' thing is another challenge too. My reasonably sized might be another person's massive. Well, lets watch and see sha. If I can't get clarification, I'll simply come with what I have.

lol..My dear, if you carry the bag and people ask you, 'ahn ahn...where U dey go?' or if you r a lady and they ask, 'na wa o...U dey go ur husband house?', just know that your suitcase is too big... grin

Anyway, if you have a set of suitcases, the middle (medium sized) one shud be d reasonable size. I think...
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by jtgpt(f): 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
Please where is the venue for TS? I want to gate crash grin

3 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by sparklnshy: 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hi guys, been a min. Hmm.. HB did a lot of pple strong tin o. It is well. I was really looking forward to meeting some of y'all at TS. Especially the great Kamnelly and Mr Grab. But it's all good tho smiley
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by sparklnshy: 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
U can't gate crash o.. Lol.. U have to hold ur signed offer letter for hand.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by deprince99: 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
sparklnshy: Hi guys, been a min. Hmm.. HB did a lot of pple strong tin o. It is well. I was really looking forward to meeting some of y'all at TS. Especially the great Kamnelly and Mr Grab. But it's all good tho smiley

Lol.. Strong thing indeed.. Anyway from what I heard they are taking about 80-90 persons for TS. And would take another batch in December. So hopefully there is still a chance for those that didnt get in now.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by abiggy(f): 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
deprince99:

Lol.. Strong thing indeed.. Anyway from what I heard they are taking about 80-90 persons for TS. And would take another batch in December. So hopefully there is still a chance for those that didnt get in now.
Source pls? Cos we heard a lot of things
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
deprince99:

hmmmmmmm another batch in december? Where u hear that one? Also they couldnt have accepted 80 or 90 coz they didnt take up to 20 from abuja and if ur statement is tru, then they must have taken more of lag and ph peeps!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by DELSEY: 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
heheheheheheheheheheh. Plz all u peeps in Abj let's go to Lag togeda *winks* DANAtinz
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by sparklnshy: 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
I feel the reason why they took less pple from Abuja is probably because they don't plan to open more branches there. Just speculating tho. So who am i seeing on sunday at the 'boarding house'?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by deprince99: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
chrisI: hmmmmmmm another batch in december? Where u hear that one? Also they couldnt have accepted 80 or 90 coz they didnt take up to 20 from abuja and if ur statement is tru, then they must have taken more of lag and ph peeps!

I believe by Monday you would confirm the number. Apart from those that wrote the test in April, there were others who were referred to the bank by one person or the other, and they wrote their test later. Even up till this week.

BTW the TS premises is still being fitted, so be prepared for some initial loose ends.

abiggy:
Source pls? Cos we heard a lot of things

I can't state my source for obvious reasons.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
So if they take up more people in december, its still gonna b from lag and ph....since accordin to sparklnshy they dont plan to open more branches in abj.....sighs
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Kamnelly(f): 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
Chris Dearie its better we stop imagining things....lets just move on and watch HB... Lets hold unto wat they told us that we are on their waiting list.... Atleast i believe we are also marketing HB when people ask us about our interview... So lets believe they are going to stick to their word.... Ahead Ahead

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Sassydivaa(f): 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
deprince99:

I believe by Monday you would confirm the number. Apart from those that wrote the test in April, there were others who were referred to the bank by one person or the other, and they wrote their test later. Even up till this week.

I'v been following the thread silently for some time but I couldnt just pass by this post. If what you said about others writing the test after us(even til this week?!) & goin 4 TS is true, then that is grossly unfair. I cant imagine that some of us who got 2d ED stage (after passing thru brain-tasking, strenuous stages) were put on waiting list & some amongst us were dropped sef! And yet some people did under-G tins & are goin for TS @ the expense of dose that did all they could to give deir best at d recruitment process. Kai! God is watching. May our share in life not be given to others..! HB...Kai..if its true..Its dissappointing. Thot U guys were gonna be different.

6 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by abiggy(f): 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
^^ Its truly unfair!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Kamnelly(f): 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
I repeat that HB already has a history to correct... A history to repair... A history to adjust... A history to Amend... A history to modify... A history to change a history.... A history to Rephrase... A history.... A history to redraft... A history to revamp... A history to Alter so they are not going to threat us like ''others'' so my people like i said we are also marketing their bank for them soo maybe if we tell them that after seeing their ED during their recruitment process they kicked us out and put their people it wont show any sign of integrity... So we will take what they told us.... Waiting list... Besides my people maybe u guys should check them out on Facebook... Heritage bank community...... Ahead Ahead
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by ibrokola(m): 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
abiggy: Hello house, Please may I know if anyone who got to see the ED got a mail that CV has been kept for future opportunities as against the waiting list? Thanks for your response.

Yeah. I did!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by ibrokola(m): 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
#Speechless
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by deprince99: 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
Sassydivaa: I'v been following the thread silently for some time but I couldnt just pass by this post. If what you said about others writing the test after us(even til this week?!) & goin 4 TS is true, then that is grossly unfair. I cant imagine that some of us who got 2d ED stage (after passing thru brain-tasking, strenuous stages) were put on waiting list & some amongst us were dropped sef! And yet some people did under-G tins & are goin for TS @ the expense of dose that did all they could to give deir best at d recruitment process. Kai! God is watching. May our share in life not be given to others..! HB...Kai..if its true..Its dissappointing. Thot U guys were gonna be different.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't say they even got to ED stage, just that they wrote the exam and did the interview and were accessed like every1 else, not to talk of TS. But some will though based on the final evaluation..
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by sparklnshy: 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
Uncle Chris, i was merely speculating o. Pls don't take my words as gospel. Thanks.

chrisI: So if they take up more people in december, its still gonna b from lag and ph....since accordin to sparklnshy they dont plan to open more branches in abj.....sighs
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by myErima: 7:02am On Aug 16, 2013
HB has betrayed my confidence in them. *SMH*
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by CuteNCuddly: 7:29am On Aug 16, 2013
Please I think we should stop speculating and responding to speculations. It will do us all a lot of good. That is how rumours start.

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by iamDozzy(m): 11:09am On Aug 16, 2013
boarding house ? no be eko hotel dem wan keep us
sparklnshy: I feel the reason why they took less pple from Abuja is probably because they don't plan to open more branches there. Just speculating tho. So who am i seeing on sunday at the 'boarding house'?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by taiwo3(m): 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
Lol u no like sheraton hotel,
iamDozzy: boarding house ? no be eko hotel dem wan keep us
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by ZBZDGaffer(m): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
iamDozzy: boarding house ? no be eko hotel dem wan keep us

tai wo: Lol u no like sheraton hotel,

I think we can all manage Federal Palace Hotel grin Right?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by DELSEY: 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
Aunty Biliki Motel kor for Ajegunle?
ZBZDGaffer:

I think we can all manage Federal Palace Hotel grin Right?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by taiwo3(m): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
Delsey hMmn cnt wait to see u, op u mk urself known
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Kamnelly(f): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
Safe Journey to u all
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by blaze007(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
Abeg wher is d venue of d TS? Me dey cme wit my own gate pass.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by OluchiUmelo(f): 5:13am On Aug 17, 2013
dr dams: Wateva d case may b ; waiting, ts, eviction ;

The Curtain Falls !!!

Lyf goes on!!!

There was a Thread.....!!

SECONDED!!!

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by obassey: 6:52am On Aug 17, 2013
Oluchi Umelo:
SECONDED!!!
The journey continues,so does this thread. Good news is definitely on its way but until then let us carry on with normal activities and come back once the good news start rolling in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (154) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview / Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.