Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,307 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 (252407 Views)

Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 / First Bank Aptitude Test. / Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Wealthyone: 9:21am On Dec 20, 2013
@jesusbabygirl, u try o. U dey here, u dey honeywell grin congrats to U and to everyone smiley after the long wait.

Jesusbabygirl: So happy 4 all of us.twas a long wait
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 20, 2013
rychard: I really wonder why people use this thread to broadcast that they have gotten a better Job, then u meet them in another thread struggling with job test and today they work here, tommorrow they work there.... I tire for una!!!!!

Wow!!!!
You shouldn't be on this thread....this is a family thread sir!!!! It's a long way down here bros
Otherwise I'm sure you know the kinda response you'd had gotten...merry xmas
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 9:52am On Dec 20, 2013
easy people...i think i can speak for the fam when i say we dnt want any fighting dis close to xmas ....rite?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 9:52am On Dec 20, 2013
easy my people...i think i can speak for the fam when i say we dnt want any fighting dis close to xmas ....rite?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 20, 2013
Oga Chris,no fight jare....the post was very harmless,afta all we meet other members of this fam in other threads and we joke,make fun,share our anxieties,joy,even rejections ,etc right on this thread no be today.what some ppl don't knw is we're more passionate abt HB than he could imagine.if Uneks1 can jst unquote me,I'll jst delete it,and story go end....merry xmas still
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
pistis: Oga Chris,no fight jare....the post was very harmless,afta all we meet other members of this fam in other threads and we joke,make fun,share our anxieties,joy,even rejections ,etc right on this thread no be today.what some ppl don't knw is we're more passionate abt HB than he could imagine.if Uneks1 can jst unquote me,I'll jst delete it,and story go end....merry xmas still
5k to unquote you...BTW cheques only!!!#whisling#

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
cheesy
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Kamnelly(f): 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
So bro Chris have u resolved the problem with ur email? if no, then i guess u shld open a gmail account with ur full name the one that HB has then call HB HR and try to convince them abt the problem u have with ur email. Maybe they will Understand and resend urs, we have few hours to go
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
thank you for your care kamnelly...i sent a mail to them using gmail...tot i waznt gona get any response til late monday bt behold, i got a response nd the availability mail to my new mail SHARP SHARP! That told me dat HB HR are so on point..the people that stay late after every1 else has gone...so excitd nd cant wait to OFFICIALLY join the H.B family...LOV YA'LL

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Coolie89(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
Wow,Congrats Y'all.Ahead Ahead my people #kamnelly.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by abiggy(f): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
Congrats Chris. See you at TS: by God's grace
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
chrisI: thank you for your care kamnelly...i sent a mail to them using gmail...tot i waznt gona get any response til late monday bt behold, i got a response nd the availability mail to my new mail SHARP SHARP! That told me dat HB HR are so on point..the people that stay late after every1 else has gone...so excitd nd cant wait to OFFICIALLY join the H.B family...LOV YA'LL
ehe naw you r talking Chrisl...#winks#
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
wow..didnt knw i had lots of guys rooting for me..gosh..am so happy..dis z gona b my best xmas in a long tym...dnt need any oda presents! Cant wait to c u guys sassydiva ,uneks1, kamnelly..abbyrian, deturla,mis u already

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Sassydivaa(f): 8:39am On Dec 21, 2013
chrisI: wow..didnt knw i had lots of guys rooting for me..gosh..am so happy..dis z gona b my best xmas in a long tym...dnt need any oda presents! Cant wait to c u guys sassydiva ,uneks1, kamnelly..abbyrian, deturla,mis u already
Thank God the issue has been resolved! I already sent the mail to your box before seeing this. Congrats dear. Merry Christmas
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2013
Wealthyone: @jesusbabygirl, u try o. U dey here, u dey honeywell grin congrats to U and to everyone smiley after the long wait.

wetin person go do na
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by presiade(m): 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: wetin person go do na
Congrats!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by abbyrian(f): 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
chrisI: wow..didnt knw i had lots of guys rooting for me..gosh..am so happy..dis z gona b my best xmas in a long tym...dnt need any oda presents! Cant wait to c u guys sassydiva ,uneks1, kamnelly..abbyrian, deturla,mis u already

Can't wait to see you too dear!
Anybody with useful info on training school should please share oooo!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 3:11am On Dec 22, 2013
Lol! Am sure no one knows yet! Lets just get thru the xmas period first dearie
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by zelexotunla(m): 10:23am On Dec 22, 2013
Hello,pls i would have wished to read through all these pages but i wouldnt mind if i will find someone kind to direct me how to apply thanks.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 10:39am On Dec 22, 2013
zelexotunla: Hello,pls i would have wished to read through all these pages but i wouldnt mind if i will find someone kind to direct me how to apply thanks.
Apply wat? #confused#
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Kamnelly(f): 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2013
zelexotunla: Hello,pls i would have wished to read through all these pages but i wouldnt mind if i will find someone kind to direct me how to apply thanks.
they are still trying to finish with the people they interviewed since April this year... They have not started applying for now
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by nurexpat: 8:17am On Dec 23, 2013
Hi Guys,

Its very nice to get the mail asking whether or not some ppl are available for consideration into HB. My question is who knows the package in TS and pay package after TS. Anyone with info should pls share.

For those already in TS, have they passed out? You guys should let us know whats up pls......

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 23, 2013
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by ibrokola(m): 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hi guys. I'll like to use this opportunity to congratulate all those who just graduated from TS and those who got the Availability Email incuding Sassydiva! Although I was among those who made it to the final stage(as I got to meet with the Executive Director) for an interview, however I was dropped and told that my CV will be kept in HB's database in case of future recruitment. I felt the roof crashing in on me after so much efforts! However, God showed me His special interest in me once again as I was shortlisted this morning for the NIGERIAN ARMY SHORT-SERVICE COMBATANT OFFICER CADET TRAINING COURSE 42 and we resume training on Jan 05, 2014. Therefore I'll like to thank Heritage Bank for the experience and you guys in the house for the friends I made especially SASSYDIVA as getting to know her made my world a better place! Adios amigos and see you at the top...

4 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
ibrokola: Hi guys. I'll like to use this opportunity to congratulate all those who just graduated from TS and those who got the Availability Email incuding Sassydiva! Although I was among those who made it to the final stage(as I got to meet with the Executive Director) for an interview, however I was dropped and told that my CV will be kept in HB's database in case of future recruitment. I felt the roof crashing in on me after so much efforts! However, God showed me His special interest in me once again as I was shortlisted this morning for the NIGERIAN ARMY SHORT-SERVICE COMBATANT OFFICER CADET TRAINING COURSE 42 and we resume training on Jan 05, 2014. Therefore I'll like to thank Heritage Bank for the experience and you guys in the house for the friends I made especially SASSYDIVA as getting to know her made my world a better place! Adios amigos and see you at the top...

Now , this is the kind of stuff i keep talking about, isn't it better to do this in the ARMY DSCC 2013 thread, anyway congrats ..
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by teewhysafe(f): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ahn ahn Wats ur own nah undecided
rychard:

Now , this is the kind of stuff i keep talking about, isn't it better to do this in the ARMY DSCC 2013 thread, anyway congrats ..

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by jtgpt(f): 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
rychard:

If you have been with this thread since the first page to the 147th where it is now, you won't be saying this. It is our joy here to read these testimonies and we want more to keep coming in.
Congrats to those who just graduated and those of us going in for the 2nd batch. Missed you guys. Good to have the family back!

4 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by jtgpt(f): 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
@Ibrokola, congrats jare!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by ibrokola(m): 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
rychard:

Where did this rychard crawl out from and where were you when we were the toast of this thread? My friend crawl back to your corner! Abi must you make a nuisance of yourself? Such insolence!

Abeg has any1 heard from Delsie, Uneks, Macayo and the others?

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by ibrokola(m): 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
jtgpt: @Ibrokola, congrats jare!

Thanks sweethrt. I appreciate you joor
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by ibrokola(m): 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
teewhysafe: Ahn ahn Wats ur own nah undecided

TY ignore him abeg!
How have you been? Its been a while Ooo.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by teewhysafe(f): 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
Doing great. Thanks. Congratulations too.
ibrokola:

TY ignore him abeg!
How have you been? Its been a while Ooo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (154) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview / Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.