Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,991 members, 7,859,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 (254057 Views)

Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 / First Bank Aptitude Test. / Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by dammykoga(m): 10:40am On May 02, 2013
dr dams:

tanks, bt r sure is nt same format does dat went today got ders? Aw am i sure mine is nt today?

I got my sms @6am and my date for the next is May 4. You may as well do them a call through the number in your first invite or take the pain to visit their office.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by drdams: 10:44am On May 02, 2013
dammykoga:

I got my sms @6am and my date for the next is May 4. You may as well do them a call through the number in your first invite or take the pain to visit their office.

i called and i was told to come by 1pm today
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by jtgpt(f): 11:06am On May 02, 2013
Please who is through with the audition? Let us have an insight to what to expect please
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 11:25am On May 02, 2013
Phillips.... Which way?!

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by ikegwegbe(m): 11:27am On May 02, 2013
dr dams: Plz help o!!, i jst got dis incomplete message frm work force..

HBC Second Level Exercise: Kindly come along with both the original and
photocopy of your O'level result, NYSC cert, Birth cert, Statement
of result to...

Who nos workforce help line
check the second text that came from them
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by ikegwegbe(m): 11:31am On May 02, 2013
dammykoga:

Saturday, May 4. I said May 4 because you said you just got the sms. The best thing you can do is to get there by 9am. By that, you'll find out what time and day. But go with all your credentials, original and copies. Also be ready for 'auditioning'- partial interview. BE FORMALLY DRESSED.

The address is. Workforce Management Centre office at Gbagada Expressway beside
UPS, Lagos.

Hope this helps?
my dear not every body is scheduled for may 4 at 10am oh. Some are scheduled today by 10am others BY 2pm, so be better be sure
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by TheBeam(m): 11:40am On May 02, 2013
Hey people,

Is there anyone who received success message that hasn't gotten second-level invite yet?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by agashy: 12:27pm On May 02, 2013
Pls for those dat wrote under philip consulting,when are we expecting our 2nd interview especially for those that wrote in ph.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by hglmkope(f): 1:06pm On May 02, 2013
The interview was indeed brief, for those scheduled for sat, ensure u come wit original copies of all the stated credentials along side their photocopies. U pick a paper then you talk on wat's inside. Wishing every one SUCCESS!!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Wix4real: 1:14pm On May 02, 2013
hglmkope: The interview was indeed brief, for those scheduled for sat, ensure u come wit original copies of all the stated credentials along side their photocopies. U pick a paper then you talk on wat's inside. Wishing every one SUCCESS!!!
pls what did you get to talk about... And how many minute do you get to talk 4?? Doing mine with the 2pm batch and am not any where near there yet. Traffic will kill me here.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Beverly055: 1:21pm On May 02, 2013
ope please,did they specify an age limit?and what was the topic u spoke on?please respond.thanks
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Seye25(m): 1:44pm On May 02, 2013
hglmkope: The interview was indeed brief, for those scheduled for sat, ensure u come wit original copies of all the stated credentials along side their photocopies. U pick a paper then you talk on wat's inside. Wishing every one SUCCESS!!!
is the talk a written one or a oral one?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by maestrob(m): 1:51pm On May 02, 2013
It cant be written one
It should be oral!!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by platos56(m): 2:02pm On May 02, 2013
Ppl dere...wot's happening?..stuck in traffic
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Tomoarika(m): 2:30pm On May 02, 2013
@ the venue. Didn't get d 2nd text mssg for the time. But I don gatecrash. Fingers crossed that I'll be allowed (I got d mssg to come for verification tho). From info I gathered so far, the questions are quite random; cbn cashless policy, ways of improving productivity in a small firm, meaning and difference btw matriach and patriach (lucky fellow if you ask me) and others.
Its not the typical interview questions, more like ur ability to reason and present good ideas on the spot and your ability to present yourself well.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by maestrob(m): 2:33pm On May 02, 2013
Thanks tomoarika
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by iamDozzy(m): 2:54pm On May 02, 2013
just did mine ..asked to talk about the effects of power (electricity) resolution a friend was asked to talk about the most important role of parents in child upbringing. ..key is to be confident and make valid points
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by fitzjerry(m): 4:06pm On May 02, 2013
Problems facing d 9gerian police force n profer a solution was my question. i no remember wetin i even tell d woman sef. Even if u don't have a point 2 give, jst b confident n b very mindful of ur grammer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 02, 2013
fitzjerry: Problems facing d 9gerian police force n profer a solution was my question. i no remember wetin i even tell d woman sef. Even if u don't have a point 2 give, jst b confident n b very mindful of ur grammer.

You this Mr Negative bobo I pray you get this job cos I read your previous comments and was amazed @ how negative a person can be.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Seye25(m): 4:32pm On May 02, 2013
Just did mine. I was asked to mention some benefits of the newly introduced Jamb computer based test as against the paper based test. Before then, i was asked to introduce myself. It was great tho, but i rely more on God's grace. You can also do better. Just display confidence and mind ur grammar
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by deloby123(m): 4:41pm On May 02, 2013
pls peeps,how did the verification go? were they checking the waec result in details cos am scared. just pray my pass in maths would not count against me. *sad face*
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by drdams: 4:42pm On May 02, 2013

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 4:51pm On May 02, 2013
Finished a while ago,my topic was to discuss possible effects of disintegration of Nigeria into west,east and north
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by maestrob(m): 5:02pm On May 02, 2013
Wish you all God's favour in this month of Grace.
His grace will be more than sufficient for you in Jesus name.

Just relax and trust in God

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 02, 2013
Please, Guys that have passed through the valley. Was the certificate verification strict? Cos my NYSC cert is not ready yet. But i'm still waiting for d invite sha.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by platos56(m): 6:05pm On May 02, 2013
Avictomama: Please, Guys that have passed through the valley. Was the certificate verification strict? Cos my NYSC cert is not ready yet. But i'm still waiting for d invite sha.
Ah...dey wud ask 4 it oooo...u cud just try sha
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by platos56(m): 6:14pm On May 02, 2013
deloby123: pls peeps,how did the verification go? were they checking the waec result in details cos am scared. just pray my pass in maths would not count against me. *sad face*
I tink a gal beside me had same issue,d guy initialy wanted 2 turn ha away but lata asked ha 2 wait 4 him 2 mak enquiries....I dnt knw d final outcome...so u cud try ur luck
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by platos56(m): 6:17pm On May 02, 2013
Mehnnnn!!!......God hand must enta dis audition...cos nt by ma power
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Blacksodje(m): 6:17pm On May 02, 2013
Abeg M̶̲̥̅y pple..after this stage,wats nxt?gudluk to al dos who went for the interview,dos goin on sat and those waitin for the msgs...don't lose faith..kip presin towards d mark ..aint over until its over
And even if yu dint get d congts msg, D☺̣̣̥̇ŋ't B̶̲̥̅̊ sad...its not the N̶̲̥̅̊☺ of tymz yur W̶̲̥̅hε̲̣̣̣̥rε̲̣̣̣̥ knockd dwn bt yur attitude..yu cud remain knockd dwn aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ out or yu cud get up and continue...remb, winners D☺̣̣̥̇ŋ't quit...lest  4gt,PRAY!!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Tomoarika(m): 6:23pm On May 02, 2013
Mine was "Nigeria is a better as a colonial state, do you agree or disagree? Why?"
Friends got questions like "As the coach of the Super Eagles, wat can you do to improve the chances of winning the world cup" "Is the amalgamation of Nigeria worth celebrating" "Wat can the govt do to reduce crime in Nigeria" "Does the financial situation of a family influence the academics of a child" or something similar sha (can't remember exactly)
Like people have said confidence is important
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by ikenna44: 6:59pm On May 02, 2013
Pls...is dis speech done in front of everyone or one on one wit d interviewer? And were u guys given some minutes 2 tink nd come up wit sumtin or u jst pick topic nd start talkin instanta?

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by platos56(m): 7:18pm On May 02, 2013
ikenna44: Pls...is dis speech done in front of everyone or one on one wit d interviewer? And were u guys given some minutes 2 tink nd come up wit sumtin or u jst pick topic nd start talkin instanta?
One on one wit one or two interviewers. U pick a topic,u are allowed few seconds 2 understand d topic...and. U start

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (154) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview / Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.