Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,366 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 (252408 Views)

Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 / First Bank Aptitude Test. / Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by wenks(m): 1:20pm On May 10, 2013
Hello naira landers, has any body in PH who had their interview yesterda got any msg frm HB for the assesment stage of the recruitment? D wait no b here o..lol
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by pasqal09: 1:40pm On May 10, 2013
wenks: Hello naira landers, has any body in PH who had their interview yesterda got any msg frm HB for the assesment stage of the recruitment? D wait no b here o..lol

Ur blood de hot oh, some ppl haven't don theirs and u are already talkin abt the assessment stage?!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by funmi4(f): 2:08pm On May 10, 2013
Lagos peeps take it slow, all of us that were there yesterday had our surnames begin with AB so it's so certain the invitation is in alphabetic order.

As for workforce audition, it's got nothing to do with the invitation . Whether you attended or not, whether you performed well or not, it's not a criteria. There were people there who didn't attend the audition.

All the best.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by deturla: 2:14pm On May 10, 2013
funmi4: Lagos peeps take it slow, all of us that were there yesterday had our surnames begin with AB so it's so certain the invitation is in alphabetic order.

As for workforce audition, it's got nothing to do with the invitation . Whether you attended or not, whether you performed well or not, it's not a criteria. There were people there who didn't attend the audition.

All the best.

my lastname starts with ADEGB*****.....YET i dint get any invite from HB.I DONT even know what to make of that, any advice from anybody??
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by afrolegend: 2:54pm On May 10, 2013
Wix4real: i wouldn't know why u haven't gotten an invite, but u said u did well in the audition right As for me, i didn't think i impressed myself that much @ the audition. So, i guess this is probably a second chance or those that did real well are been considered 4 anoda post. All i can just say is to keep ur fingers cross, and don't stop the search.. Am still searching.

Bt bro u said u didn't perform well in d auditionin and yet u were called @ heritage bank bt hw is nw adegb's ?it is well sha.me dey fear make dem no go skip my name too sha oo

So,guy chilaz and u heard wat @funmi said.dat piple dere 2day were surnames of ab.now I am getin relaxed
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by deturla: 3:46pm On May 10, 2013
afrolegend:

Bt bro u said u didn't perform well in d auditionin and yet u were called @ heritage bank bt hw is nw adegb's ?it is well sha.me dey fear make dem no go skip my name too sha oo

So,guy chilaz and u heard wat @funmi said.dat piple dere 2day were surnames of ab.now I am getin relaxed

Funmi dint say today oh,she said yesterday......pls read thru again...been tryna call workforce buh numbr switched off
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by wenks(m): 3:53pm On May 10, 2013
pasqal09:

Ur blood de hot oh, some ppl haven't don theirs and u are already talkin abt the assessment stage?!
I am talking about PH peeps dt did their interview yesterda, I think every1's interview at PH ended yesterda for the entry level.And jst so u knw, the guy on my panel said the assesmnt stage would be Saturday or Sunday..So I think my question wasn't out of place.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by fawibs: 3:55pm On May 10, 2013
J-Mystique:
My friend just finished his second interview but as soon as he got home they called him to come back...hope its a good sign,the poor guys is dying of hyper
@mystic ,so wat happened 2 ur friend?I mean y did dey call him back?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by presiade(m): 4:26pm On May 10, 2013
Just completed my interview session with a panel of 3 interviewers.
The questions:
Tell us about your secondary and tertiary educations,
What drives you in life?
Your preferred state when finally?
You should fit in more into lecturing than banking, why banking?
What departments do you think you can fit in?
Are you coversant with computer? Can you build a computer?
And a couple of other questions... Just display a positive attitude...
And a couple of others
The guys were actually looking stern, but I'm sure they did flow with me.
Still, I pray for God's grace to proceed as usual.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by maestrob(m): 4:49pm On May 10, 2013
Let your mind be at rest, God's grace activated for all.

This month of grace, His grace will speak for us all

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by funmi4(f): 5:53pm On May 10, 2013
People relax oooo, you will get invites.we don't know what the criteria is but i think part of requirements is age (25) so maybe some names could be omitted because of age or even o levels requirements but definitely the audition had nothing to do with the selection.

All the best
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chesterlee(m): 10:46pm On May 10, 2013
Has anybody gotten any text via the ph assessment test?...High B.P!!!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by wenks(m): 8:54am On May 11, 2013
chesterlee: Has anybody gotten any text via the ph assessment test?...High B.P!!!!
To relax no easy o..bt I guess that's the only thing we can do for now, I got a strong feeling that the mesgs will roll in 2day, Na jst to de pray sha..
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chesterlee(m): 9:35am On May 11, 2013
wenks:
To relax no easy o..bt I guess that's the only thing we can do for now, I got a strong feeling that the mesgs will roll in 2day, Na jst to de pray sha..
the messages will def roll in 2day...cos the assessment stage is 2day n 2moro..so if u don't get any text 2day..wahala dey!!!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 10:17am On May 11, 2013
undecided *sipping garri and waiting for heritage abuja...* undecided
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by prettyelsie(f): 12:53pm On May 11, 2013
tchidi: undecided *sipping garri and waiting for heritage abuja...* undecided
Lol,its rily a long wait
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 1:49pm On May 11, 2013
J-Mystique:
My friend just finished his second interview but as soon as he got home they called him to come back...hope its a good sign,the poor guys is dying of hyper
So u r yt to tell us y ur friend was called back
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by JMystique(m): 3:25pm On May 11, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: So u r yt to tell us y ur friend was called back

sorry jare,twas nufn special,the MD or smtn came around so they called everybody who jst finished to come back.....he's waiting for txt lyk ever1 else,goodluck to y'all
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by blaze007(m): 3:58pm On May 11, 2013
prettyelsie:
Lol,its rily a long wait
sum1 said its coz dey dnt ve an ofix yet in abj. So dey tinkng of soln.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Seye25(m): 5:20pm On May 11, 2013
funmi4: Lagos peeps take it slow, all of us that were there yesterday had our surnames begin with AB so it's so certain the invitation is in alphabetic order.

All the best.
did u had u interview at the workforce office or heritage bank?? Cos i dnt understand who z who conducting d interview. Well, mine surname starts with ADEY***.....i am stil waiting for the 1st stage interview after the audition
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 11, 2013
Dear SURNAME, Sequel to your success at the first level interview with us, Heritage Bank would like to invite you for the next level of assessment on Sunday 12th May 2013 at our branch (135 Olu Obasanjo Road, Port Harcourt) by 2:00pm. Please come with a pen and a valid means of Identification. Thank you. RSVP 01-8428589. Just got dis text message from them
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by dabrains: 8:20pm On May 11, 2013
Just got a. Text for an assessment tomoro by 2pm, pls wat do we expect? Anybody have an idea?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by viexcey(f): 8:27pm On May 11, 2013
click2cbn: Dear SURNAME, Sequel to your success at the first level interview with us, Heritage Bank would like to invite you for the next level of assessment on Sunday 12th May 2013 at our branch (135 Olu Obasanjo Road, Port Harcourt) by 2:00pm. Please come with a pen and a valid means of Identification. Thank you. RSVP 01-8428589. Just got dis text message from them
Please,when did you do your interview?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by okolinelson(m): 8:32pm On May 11, 2013
@dabrains; when did u have ur interview?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by abbyrian(f): 8:33pm On May 11, 2013
Was there any interview in Lagos today? This suspense is becoming too much.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by dabrains: 8:34pm On May 11, 2013
Had my interview on friday, was among the last batch.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by viexcey(f): 8:42pm On May 11, 2013
dabrains: Had my interview on friday, was among the last batch.
Had mine on friday too,first person from second batch
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 11, 2013
viexcey:
Please,when did you do your interview?
THURSDAY
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by dabrains: 9:04pm On May 11, 2013
viexcey:
Had mine on friday too,first person from second batch

So wat do we expect?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 11, 2013
honeestly, i think seperate threads shld be created for the different locations o!!! d hypertension d confusion dey cause aint nice at all cheesy cheesy
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by drdams: 9:45pm On May 11, 2013
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Itcharles(m): 10:40pm On May 11, 2013
Am wondering how I will make it to Port Harcourt before 12noon tomorrow for d assessment which I just received a message cos am in Lagos right now.The contact number they provided seems not to be going through.Pls anybody with a gud Idea shud help a bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (154) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview / Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.