Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 (253165 Views)

Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 / First Bank Aptitude Test. / Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by dammykoga(m): 9:45am On Jun 18, 2013
Donnal:

Call HR on this line 018428589

Hello Brothers,

Is the HR line a general line or just a contact number for your region? Can I also put a call thru to the num though am from lagos?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by hurdson007: 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2013
The tension is high but Oluwa is involved..
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Donnal: 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2013
dammykoga:

Hello Brothers,

Is the HR line a general line or just a contact number for your region? Can I also put a call thru to the num though am from lagos?

D contact number is for PH
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by abbyrian(f): 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
dammykoga:

Hello Brothers,

The contact number is most likely 4 all the regions then, since it seems that's d RSVP num included in the text for the PH peeps too,and that's also thesame number included in the text 4 d assessment for Lagos candidates. And even going by the area code (01)- it's a Lag num.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by teewhysafe(f): 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2013
Abeg! Ph peeps dt had interview wit the ED today shd pls update us. Thks! We re waitin
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by dtush(f): 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2013
PH pple,why the silence ooo.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Macayo: 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2013
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by viexcey(f): 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2013
PH peeps,plz who knows if heritage is still sending text cos am so worried and sad cry
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by haroldflexy(m): 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2013
Woow! There is only one tin on ma mind now. And dt is...all road leads to PH. No stopping, cos God is involvd.
All d best to those who got d final text n those who did nt.
GOD help us all.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 1:10am On Jun 19, 2013
has any one in abuja gotten a text for the third stage interview?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 1:36am On Jun 19, 2013
to all those in ph that havent got the text for interview with the " E.D" keep your head up, its not over! to Marlins and those that already got the text, congrats, and how did the interview with the man go?.....to my brothers and sisters in Abuja...Macayo,teewhysafe,sassydiva,daluu129, dont worry, we'll soon get the text here in abuja, ok? Baba is involved! cant wait to see u guys soon!

4 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Donnal: 3:18am On Jun 19, 2013
@Marlin: please could U please tell me how the interview was with the Executive Director, So I know what to expect. Mine is for this morning. Pls prompt Answer.... Thanks
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Macayo: 7:29am On Jun 19, 2013
chrisI: to all those in ph that havent got the text for interview with the " E.D" keep your head up, its not over! to Marlins and those that already got the text, congrats, and how did the interview with the man go?.....to my brothers and sisters in Abuja...Macayo,teewhysafe,sassydiva,daluu129, dont worry, we'll soon get the text here in abuja, ok? Baba is involved! cant wait to see u guys soon!
Abi oh nd so shall it be Amen/Ami
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 19, 2013
Macayo: Abi oh nd so shall it be Amen/Ami

After calling the ED Ediot abi? Smh @ your upbringing,
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by dammykoga(m): 9:06am On Jun 19, 2013
Hello, is there anyone from/in Lagos who is yet to receive an invite for the Essay/Oral presentation stage? I am yet to receive too but all hope in God. If God will not do it, it should remain undone. And are SMSes still being rolled out? Who has any concise info?

Regards
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Macayo: 9:33am On Jun 19, 2013
Julieccentric:

After calling the ED Ediot abi? Smh @ your upbringing,
My upbringing you say? Do u have a problem wit it? Go ahead and learn wat Sacarsm is.EWu Gambia like u
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 19, 2013
Macayo: My upbringing you say? Do u have a problem wit it? Go ahead and learn wat Sacarsm is.EWu Gambia like u
Yeah..I repeat again! Am appalled @ your upbringing if you call that sarcasm.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by folakeojo(f): 9:47am On Jun 19, 2013
dammykoga: Hello, is there anyone from/in Lagos who is yet to receive an invite for the Essay/Oral presentation stage? I am yet to receive too but all hope in God. If God will not do it, it should remain undone. And are SMSes still being rolled out? Who has any concise info?

Regards

If you read some pages back, some pple dt asked on our behalf got info dt d assessments r done on weekends and you know heritage tends to send invitatn texts a day to when dey want you to come. That means if they would invite on saturday, they would most likely send the message on friday. Let's still be hopeful, anything can happen.

Please let's limit the use of the thread to what it was intended for; info and updates on the recruitment exercise, nd tone down the negativity pls. God bless
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by dammykoga(m): 9:59am On Jun 19, 2013
folakeojo:

If you read some pages back, some pple dt asked on our behalf got info dt d assessments r done on weekends and you know heritage tends to send invitatn texts a day to when dey want you to come. That means if they would invite on saturday, they would most likely send the message on friday. Let's still be hopeful, anything can happen.

Please let's limit the use of the thread to what it was intended for; info and updates on the recruitment exercise, nd tone down the negativity pls. God bless

Thanks Folake. That soothes. Gratitude.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2013
so, in other words, lagos guys are u done with the oral and essay interviews?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by dammykoga(m): 10:21am On Jun 19, 2013
chrisI: so, in other words, lagos guys are u done with the oral and essay interviews?

Done ke? Rara o. Dem neva finish o. They haven't invited the son of the Most High.

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by presiade(m): 10:27am On Jun 19, 2013
chrisI: so, in other words, lagos guys are u done with the oral and essay interviews?
Listen, for all that care to, Lagos assessments continue through the weekends in June (21st-23rd; 28th-30th).
Source: HBC HR.
So just be patient for those yet to be invited.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by presiade(m): 10:27am On Jun 19, 2013
Listen, for all that care to, Lagos assessments continue through the weekends in June (21st-23rd; 28th-30th).
Source: HBC HR.
So, just be patient for those yet to be invited.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 10:28am On Jun 19, 2013
but seriously wats going on in lagos recruitment? now that PH Guys hve moved on to the next stage?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by pasqal09: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2013
PH peepz that went for the ED interviews, y r u guys silent na. Abi una done fail?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 10:33am On Jun 19, 2013
ok...anyone who hasnt gotten the text in lagos, pls dont give up hope...marlin, u havent told us about ur meeting with thr E.D! and Donna, pls tell us about your meeting with the E.D!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by viexcey(f): 11:04am On Jun 19, 2013
PH peeps talk nah! Are dey done with invitation for interview with the ED? Plz,someone should reply
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by mrGrAb(m): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2013
i had my interview with the Executive Director yesterday.. It was just a chat, nothing very serious.. The HR guy dat cordinated the meeting said, those of us who were invited were those who performed excellently during the assesment.. And almost everybody at this stage is sure to be employed.. medicals and banking sch is next.. See u there..

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by mrGrAb(m): 11:34am On Jun 19, 2013
viexcey: PH peeps talk nah! Are dey done with invitation for interview with the ED? Plz,someone should reply
Yes they are done.. They invited 20 pple 4 Tuesday and another 20 for Wednesday.. Although he said 9 pple are yet to be invited in PH.. So in all only 49 pple will be invited 4 d meeting with d ED in PH and dats all..
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by cuteyem(m): 11:34am On Jun 19, 2013
dr dams: Man, uve gotten d Job coc dont expect every 1 to get invite to c a whole " executive director"...
After ED na CEO oo!! Its d final 1 on 1 interview stage comon wit banks lyk gtb after panel interview..
Dr Dams you funny o! Many of these banks have the last stage of the interview for graduates conducted by a member of board or top bank official. For Access bank it used to be the MD himself Aig, for glo I understand that oga Adenuga has to interview all applicants at the last stage so its no big deal at all, and believe me everyone who makes it to the finals in this process will meet an ED too
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by viexcey(f): 11:35am On Jun 19, 2013
mr GrAb: i had my interview with the Executive Director yesterday.. It was just a chat, nothing very serious.. The HR guy dat cordinated the meeting said, those of us who were invited were those who performed excellently during the assesment.. And almost everybody at this stage is sure to be employed.. medicals and banking sch is next.. See u there..
Others that haven't gotten any text nko?

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (154) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview / Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.