Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 (252305 Views)

Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 / First Bank Aptitude Test. / Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by abbyrian(f): 1:29am On Jul 01, 2013
chrisI: 12.49am... the start of a beautiful new month,the 1st day of the 2nd half of the year.full of possibilities , with hearts waitng in anticipation. we have made it this far..it wont be long now..the wait is over! its time to rejoice, coz we are already at the finish line...HB, its time !
Yes oooooo! But, bros, dis one wey u neva sleep and u dey post abt HB @ dis tym, e sure say HB truly dey ur mind o! Lol
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 6:56am On Jul 01, 2013
abbyrian:
Yes oooooo! But, bros, dis one wey u neva sleep and u dey post abt HB @ dis tym, e sure say HB truly dey ur mind o! Lol
lol
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 6:58am On Jul 01, 2013
abbyrian:
this one wey u sef dey comment at 1.29am, mean say e dey your mind too! abi u no gree? cheesy
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by abbyrian(f): 8:17am On Jul 01, 2013
chrisI: this one wey u sef dey comment at 1.29am, mean say e dey your mind too! abi u no gree? cheesy
Oga Chris!!! grin
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by abbyrian(f): 8:20am On Jul 01, 2013
Happy new month to all HB hopefuls! May our expectations regarding this recruitment be met this month and may the songs of happiness never cease from our mouth! A beautiful month it is (can see it already) grin

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by mrGrAb(m): 9:31am On Jul 01, 2013
so much positivity, i'm loving this .. Happy new month..
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by deturla: 10:39am On Jul 01, 2013
Happy new month guys..........HB calling soon!!!!!!!!zzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2013
abbyrian:
Oga Chris!!! grin
my dear na true na..wetin I go talk
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mhen! Where is every body?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by mtbb: 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2013
I believe It is well by God's grace. No matter what, we will all get to the promise land. Lets keep the hope, faith and love alive.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Rahmy: 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
Amen...It will happen IJN
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2013
@Chris1..I dey here oo
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2013
Hysteria!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
Julieccentric: @Chris1..I dey here oo
. sup baby..how u dey na? havent heard from u in a while...where u go?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2013
spdf: For those dat know or av d experience. Do they still drop pple @ d ed stage.. If yes, on what ground? N wit dis popul, hp training sku wudnt b in batches?
. 4 us in abj, we were only 35 that saw the E.D and the HR guy said that this was the last stage...that the only reason anyone would not make it in this stage is if "there are witches followin u from the village", which implied that they MIGHT not drop any...but 4 u guys in lag? am not sure, he said that lagos guyz are like times 3 of our number...they mite still drop in lag...but u gotta have hope bro...it wont concern u.........................SAY AMEN NA? grin
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by cuteyem(m): 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2013
chrisI: . 4 us in abj, we were only 35 that saw the E.D and the HR guy said that this was the last stage...that the only reason anyone would not make it in this stage is if "there are witches followin u from the village", which implied that they MIGHT not drop any...but 4 u guys in lag? am not sure, he said that lagos guyz are like times 3 of our number...they mite still drop in lag...but u gotta have hope bro...it wont concern u.........................SAY AMEN NA? grin
Well the abj HR guy could not have known how many of us got to the ED stage in lag at that time because you guys saw the ED some weeks back while in lag we saw the ED only last week. Again I think its likely that they select only the total number of people they need, to see the ED. That means if 105 people saw the ED in lag for example, it is possible that they want to recruit only 105 guys for lag TS. I mean for most of us who where hurried through the ED interview-mine lasted less than two minutes- I do not think 2 mins of interview is enough 2 dismiss someone who made it through all the previous stages to that point. Just saying tho

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
lets jst keep praying

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
Amen, thanks
chrisI: . 4 us in abj, we were only 35 that saw the E.D and the HR guy said that this was the last stage...that the only reason anyone would not make it in this stage is if "there are witches followin u from the village", which implied that they MIGHT not drop any...but 4 u guys in lag? am not sure, he said that lagos guyz are like times 3 of our number...they mite still drop in lag...but u gotta have hope bro...it wont concern u.........................SAY AMEN NA? grin
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
cuteyem:
Well the abj HR guy could not have known how many of us got to the ED stage in lag at that time because you guys saw the ED some weeks back while in lag we saw the ED only last week. Again I think its likely that they select only the total number of people they need, to see the ED. That means if 105 people saw the ED in lag for example, it is possible that they want to recruit only 105 guys for lag TS. I mean for most of us who where hurried through the ED interview-mine lasted less than two minutes- I do not think 2 mins of interview is enough 2 dismiss someone who made it through all the previous stages to that point. Just saying tho
the HR guy is the one for lag and ph and abj. He travelled to all these places with the E.D...so there is no. "abj" HR...and another thing...the E.D assessed us and gave us marks and wrote recommendations..wat do u think would happen to those whom she gave low marks or didnt rec?..anyway its just my observ...
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
bros...my observation is just that...observation..its purely speculation... how can some1 have written aptitude test with more than 3000people AND PASSED, gone thru first stage of interview, AND PASSED, Second stage of interview AND PASSED, and get to the E.D Stage only to crash out? lai lai! God no go gree! those of us that have seen the E.D HAVE gotten the job,whether Devil, or the "witches and wizards in our villages" likes it or not! AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
cant wait to see u guys in T.S! grin
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Macayo: 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
chrisI: the HR guy is the one for lag and ph and abj. He travelled to all these places with the E.D...so there is no. "abj" HR...and another thing...the E.D accessed us and gave us marks and wrote recommendations..wat do u think would happen to those whom she gave low marks or didnt rec?..anyway its just my observ...
yop u are right! She scored us in 3 categories based over 5 each! So dats 15 points in all
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
Macayo: yop u are right! She scored us in 3 categories based on over 5 each! So dats 15 points in all

Chai! Una get giraffe neck ooo abi na eagle eye.I hail
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Macayo: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
Julieccentric:

Chai! Una get giraffe neck ooo abi na eagle eye.I hail
lol! Desperate times call for desperate measures! I had to know wat she waz up 2 now lol!

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by cuteyem(m): 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2013
chrisI: the HR guy is the one for lag and ph and abj. He travelled to all these places with the E.D...so there is no. "abj" HR...and another thing...the E.D accessed us and gave us marks and wrote recommendations..wat do u think would happen to those whom she gave low marks or didnt rec?..anyway its just my observ...
I don't argue that ur hr guy dosent knw his stuff. All I'm saying is there is no way he'd knw the number of guys that would see the ED in lag at the tym abj guys were seeing ED. He was probably either talking based on total number of candidates or they had benchmarked a set number of candidates that would be allowed to see the ED in lag, and so he was talking based on that number. Again for someone like me who had a terribly brief interview I wonder how well the ED would have been able to assess me in less than two mins, esp as it was clear she had another meeting to attend and was only seeing me 2 fulfill all obligations. I do doubt if that interview would suffice for an assessment;reason why I believe its just a rubber-stamp. Anyways I hope we all make it all to TS from here!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2013
Which categories o??
Macayo: lol! Desperate times call for desperate measures! I had to know wat she waz up 2 now lol!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2013
Macayo: lol! Desperate times call for desperate measures! I had to know wat she waz up 2 now lol!
. chai! macayo ooo! now i know how u passed your exams back in school! grin
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2013
cuteyem:
I don't argue that ur hr guy dosent knw his stuff. All I'm saying is there is no way he'd knw the number of guys that would see the ED in lag at the tym abj guys were seeing ED. He was probably either talking based on total number of candidates or they had benchmarked a set number of candidates that would be allowed to see the ED in lag, and so he was talking based on that number. Again for someone like me who had a terribly brief interview I wonder how well the ED would have been able to assess me in less than two mins, esp as it was clear she had another meeting to attend and was only seeing me 2 fulfill all obligations. I do doubt if that interview would suffice for an assessment;reason why I believe its just a rubber-stamp. Anyways I hope we all make it all to TS from here!
. cuteyem, These people are seasoned and well trained people ...they can know enuf about u in less than 2 mins of speaking with u...the way u enter into an office, the way u are dressed, the way u speak, eye contact, facial expressions, etc..these all tell a lot about u, even before u get a chance to say " good morninng ma" , and these people can read u with that! they dont need to sit down with u and hear you talk about your life story for 1 hr to know whether or not they wanna hire u...a friend of mine told me that the E.D just asked him" WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU? funny rite? but that was all! so u see, the E.D dont nid more than 2mins to know about u! but am sure u did great in your interview!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Macayo: 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
chrisI: . chai! macayo ooo! now i know how u passed your exams back in school! grin
hahahaha not wat u fink oh! All my Exams were CBT back in UNI so no room to giraff! Nd the question were all in different types so d person sitting next to u alwaz had a different type! ChrisI no kill me wit laff oh!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
See how sharp-mouthed Chris1 is all of a sudden.lmao! Na wa oo..let's just chil and watch what's gonna happen abeg and forget all these assumptions..no matter what..life goes on jare!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Sassydivaa(f): 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2013
Macayo: hahahaha not wat u fink oh! All my Exams were CBT back in UNI so no room to giraff! Nd the question were all in different types so d person sitting next to u alwaz had a different type! ChrisI no kill me wit laff oh!
CBT? Did you finish from Unilorin?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Macayo: 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2013
Sassydivaa: CBT? Did you finish from Unilorin?
YES!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (154) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview / Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.