Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 (253180 Views)

Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 / First Bank Aptitude Test. / Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Donnal: 11:16am On Jul 05, 2013
uneks1: Island qua..na canoe we go carry go der?..av you been der?

#smiles# well, someone asked HR and he said Lagos. So let's prepare our minds on that.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 11:20am On Jul 05, 2013
uneks1: my broda,that's a question i myself find difficult to ansa..wah i know is it will be totally unfair to bring sombody 2ru 4 stages of interview with just a few people left @ the final stage only for you to drop again..its bad..my thoughts tho..wah do you fink?
. anyway, i want to believe wat the HR said ...im sure no witches are following me..only angels grin

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 11:22am On Jul 05, 2013
Donnal:

40 in all for PH
hmmm that's nice..we we're like 32-35.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2013
chrisI: . anyway, i want to believe wat the HR said ...im sure no witches are following me..only angels grin
hahaha you sure?..anyway..any witch from my village wey no want me to go TS for HB make the consuming fire of God fry dem all..oya house Adura!!!

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 11:35am On Jul 05, 2013
Donnal:

#smiles# well, someone asked HR and he said Lagos. So let's prepare our minds on that.
abi..my question is does the supposed TS av a carrying capacity..i mean a fixed no. It can accomodate or are is the Training gonna be in batches cos hey we're looking @ a combined average of about 120 Trainees from Lagos,PH and ABJ..make nobody ask me we're i get the figure..just assuming all tins being equal and no1 is droped @ ED stage.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Donnal: 11:44am On Jul 05, 2013
uneks1: abi..my question is does the supposed TS av a carrying capacity..i mean a fixed no. It can accomodate or are is the Training gonna be in batches cos hey we're looking @ a combined average of about 120 Trainees from Lagos,PH and ABJ..make nobody ask me we're i get the figure..just assuming all tins being equal and no1 is droped @ ED stage.

I believe it shld take all of us that have done d final interview, I know of some bank's that accommodate as much as 180 people at once in their TS. I believe HB is up to the task.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 11:50am On Jul 05, 2013
Donnal:

I believe it shld take all of us that have done d final interview, I know of some bank's that accommodate as much as 180 people at once in their TS. I believe HB is up to the task.
hmmm that's a positive one der..buh permit my curiosity tho..does H.bank av an existing TS?..av any1 heard of it or even seen it? or dey intend porching on anoda banks'?.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 11:50am On Jul 05, 2013
Donnal:

hmmm that's a positive one der..buh permit my curiosity tho..does H.bank av an existing TS?..av any1 heard of it or even seen it? or dey intend porching on anoda banks'?.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by obassey: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
Uneks, na wa for u o.hw can HB not b capable of running their own TS. Why wud they need the services of other banks? Did they require the aid of of ada banks to start?chai!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
obassey: Uneks, na wa for u o.hw can HB not b capable of running their own TS. Why wud they need the services of other banks? Did they require the aid of of ada banks to start?chai!!!!!!!!!!
hahahaha..just asking sha..no vex sir!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2013
una dey drink panadol for anoda man headache! what we should be doing is prayin and expectin to be sent to TS...HB will take care of the rest..so stop worryin about whether they can handle the number of people..
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2013
chrisI: una dey drink panadol for anoda man headache! what we should be doing is prayin and expectin to be sent to TS...HB will take care of the rest..so stop worryin about whether they can handle the number of people..
owk sir..NOTED
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
Uneks bro...no worry God dey
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2013
chrisI: Uneks bro...no worry God dey
you we're Know..all this talks would be History soonest..God willing..let's just Kip Hope Alive nd encourage 1 anoda in LOVE!!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Kamnelly(f): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
Enjoying this!! Room is Lively Again. ;DEnjoying this!! Room is Lively Again.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2013
Kamnelly: Enjoying this!! Room is Lively Again. ;DEnjoying this!! Room is Lively Again.
ha who are thou Oga spectator..we look like actors to you..my friend jump on stage and contribute your own quota..lols.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Kamnelly(f): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hahhhhahahahahhahhahahahahahahah yea maybe am good at being a spectator
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Kamnelly(f): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
@Mr Grab its been a while ooohhh. Need those inspiring words from u once more,,,,, we need to ease our tension
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
Kamnelly: @Mr Grab its been a while ooohhh. Need those inspiring words from u once more,,,,, we need to ease our tension
pardon my broda Mr Grab..news just reaching the house says His 4th wife just put to bed so He is on paternal leave ko...lols..Mr Grab make sure you bring your Pikin come TS o..lols..just kidding pls!!

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
Kamnelly: Hahhhhahahahahhahhahahahahahahah yea maybe am good at being a spectator
ha awul lock you outside dis house Kamnelly..oya go and do your findings and update us on HB's next line of action..oya go!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by deturla: 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2013
I dreamt I ws at TS and Mrs Mary Akpobome and Niyi Adeseun was talking to us.......I saw The Beam by my right hand side and Uneksi by my left Hand Side.....The Beam forgot his manual in the hostel so he had to beg me to share mine wiff him in lieu of His Lunch,sharpali I aceeded to dah request,the Image of d chicken laps on his food on mi pweeti mind........I felt like peeing and immiediatli rushed to d restroom to pee....Unzipping my trousers to release D Hot Urine.......
I woke up on my Bed......Sweating and realisin dah I almost weewee'd on d Bed!!!***Shocked**

HB TRAINING SCHOOL ON MY MIND**1lov guys.....I op av helped reliev d suspense and tension
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2013
deturla: I dreamt I ws at TS and Mrs Mary Akpobome and Niyi Adeseun was talking to us.......I saw The Beam by my right hand side and Uneksi by my left Hand Side.....The Beam forgot his manual in the hostel so he had to beg me to share mine wiff him in lieu of His Lunch,sharpali I aceeded to dah request,the Image of d chicken laps on his food on mi pweeti mind........I felt like peeing and immiediatli rushed to d restroom to pee....Unzipping my trousers to release D Hot Urine.......
I woke up on my Bed......Sweating and realisin dah I almost weewee'd on d Bed!!!***Shocked**

HB TRAINING SCHOOL ON MY MIND**1lov guys.....I op av helped reliev d suspense and tension
OMG deturla you are blessed..wah a relieve..no worry iT wuld come to pass..eehhh my ish is that why me go dey left hand side instead of right?..wen Jesu Kristi died with the two thieves nobi the one we're dey right hand go heaven?lol
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by TheBeam(m): 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2013
deturla: I dreamt I ws at TS and Mrs Mary Akpobome and Niyi Adeseun was talking to us.......I saw The Beam by my right hand side and Uneksi by my left Hand Side.....The Beam forgot his manual in the hostel so he had to beg me to share mine wiff him in lieu of His Lunch,sharpali I aceeded to dah request,the Image of d chicken laps on his food on mi pweeti mind........I felt like peeing and immiediatli rushed to d restroom to pee....Unzipping my trousers to release D Hot Urine.......

Oga!!! I bind u! So na u be dat guy wey try take my lunch cos I forgot my manual in the dream I had? So na ur face be dat!! No be small tin! Una don dey pursue person reach inside dream from web now eh? You know say new fasting and prayer dey start for Prayer Mountain this month bah? BEWARE!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2013
The Beam:

Oga!!! I bind u! So na u be dat guy wey try take my lunch cos I forgot my manual in the dream I had? So na ur face be dat!! No be small tin! Una don dey pursue person reach inside dream from web now eh? You know say new fasting and prayer dey start for Prayer Mountain this month bah? BEWARE!!
#gbam..hahahaahah i cannot fit laugh oh...boil do me for teeth..dis children eh!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by deturla: 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hahahahahahahahaha.......LoL.....just wanted to ease d tension...cos its ge'iin to me here......Honestli....BEAM...I Op to meet yu dre....
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Macayo: 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2013
Bia! I really love the funny comments. Uneks1 abi wetin u call ur sef keep it up!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
Macayo: Bia! I really love the funny comments. Uneks1 abi wetin u call ur sef keep it up!
yes boss..na your footsteps me dey follow sha..Macayo abi watin you call yourself?

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2013
deturla: Hahahahahahahahaha.......LoL.....just wanted to ease d tension...cos its ge'iin to me here......Honestli....BEAM...I Op to meet yu dre....
your doing gr8 jo ojareh!!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by abbyrian(f): 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2013
Pls Abuja and PH peeps, ow many branches do u peeps av? As for Lag, I know of Marina, my sis said dat she saw one in Apapa, someone else told me dat dere's one in Ilasa (actually saw the one in Ilasa but I tot the building is for Diamond Bank). Replies pls smiley
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Macayo: 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2013
abbyrian: Pls Abuja and PH peeps, ow many branches do u peeps av? As for Lag, I know of Marina, my sis said dat she saw one in Apapa, someone else told me dat dere's one in Ilasa (actually saw the one in Ilasa but I tot the building is for Diamond Bank). Replies pls smiley
na 1 dey abuja
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by drdams: 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2013
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2013
dr dams: Abt two mnths back , dey propose to have 16 more branches (within their coverage) by d end of June to add up to 3 previous 1 (dats 19).. Aw big r d buildings?
well dont know about all this..buh they proposed bringing new branches to Abuja as time goes on buh the present structure on ground @ Abuja is very big and beautiful..a 2 or 3 storey building.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (154) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview / Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.