Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Tribute To Olufunmilayo Aduni Olayinka By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Olufunmilayo Aduni Olayinka By Musiwa (1011 Views)

Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS / Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan / Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To Olufunmilayo Aduni Olayinka By Musiwa by musiwa23: 12:34am On Apr 07, 2013
I hope she was not murdered and they now try to claim it is cancer. because the nigeria govt is know for murder.

Olufunmilayo Aduni Olayinka

Lossing a gem like this, brings tear to my eyes.

I am lost for word.

I never knew she was sick.

I just cant believe you die,

It hurt to know you die.

I just cant stop crying.

Till we meet in heaven , just like we did on earth

Your Musiwa.

Su re.

What is that hope i have
the kingdom of God
Is that hope i have
the kingdom of God.

I shall wear a crown, i shall wear crown, in thy new jerusalam.

Re: Tribute To Olufunmilayo Aduni Olayinka By Musiwa by musiwa23: 12:55am On Apr 07, 2013

Do not threat me. by Musiwa

tinubu is acting against the yoruba people.. from the way tinubu is acting.. tinubu is acting he is against the yoruba people.

(1) (Reply)

Abia State And Youths Empowerment / GEJ Appoints A Former Suspended PPPRA Executive Sec As PTDF Executive Sec / Democracy Day: Nigerian Government Declares May 29 Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.