Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Best Place To Get A Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Best Place To Get A Car (495 Views)

Where Is The Best Place To Buy A Car In Nigeria ? (top 3 Places) / Best Place To Buy And Sell Cars Online In Nigeria / Best Place To Oven Paint My Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Place To Get A Car by seunblack(m): 6:34am On Apr 07, 2013
Hi all,pls I need advice on the best place to buy a car,mayb I shld stay and get it in lagos or travel to cotonu to get it.meaninful contribution is needed asap
Re: Best Place To Get A Car by 234GT(m): 10:49am On Apr 07, 2013
Buy your car in Lagos. No stress or huzzle is involved. Just pay and drive away!
Re: Best Place To Get A Car by seunblack(m): 11:38am On Apr 07, 2013
234GT: Buy your car in Lagos. No stress or huzzle is involved. Just pay and drive away!
Tanks bro,am actually looking to buy a toyota camry tiny light,got it for 1.2m in lagos but 950k in cotoun,dats why am confuse
Re: Best Place To Get A Car by 234GT(m): 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2013
seunblack:
Tanks bro,am actually looking to buy a toyota camry tiny light,got it for 1.2m in lagos but 950k in cotoun,dats why am confuse
There are lots of Lagos-cleared tiny light on this forum going for 950k and even less. With 950k purchase in Cotonou, you will still have to pay for getting the car to Nigeria, and I don't think custom duty has been included in the 950k for Cotonou price.
With Lagos purchase, you just pay and drive the car away. Payment is even easier if you have subscribed to your bank`s internet banking facility. You just transfer the money to the car dealer from your phone. You don't have to think of what might happen to your car while it is being transported from Cotonou to Nigeria.
Search this forum and you will see lots of tiny light below 1 million.

(1) (Reply)

Logistics Procurement and relocation / Diagnose Your Vehicle In Lagos Anywhere In Nigeria @www.moto-dealers.com / Registered Honda Legend - 1998 @ N840,000.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.