Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Best Place To Buy And Sell Cars Online In Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Best Place To Buy And Sell Cars Online In Nigeria (5325 Views)

Buy And Sell Cars Locally! Advertise For Free! / Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer / Nigerian Customs Do Not Auction Cars Online: Beware of FRAUD! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Place To Buy And Sell Cars Online In Nigeria by cardealer10: 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2012
Buying and selling products and services online has become a predominant method of doing business in Nigeria. Recently, I though of buying a Car in Nigeria but I wanted to get something cheap and affordable but also something that will befit my status a young boy. I had to browse several websites in Nigeria searching through google and other search engines. I found the following list of sites where on can buy or sell products suchs Landed properties, Cars, Electronics, Laptops, Phones and many more even Agricultural produce too.

Below are the list of sites I found:

Nairaland.com/autos

Nigerianbay.com

Dealfish.com

Tradestable.com

Checki.com

Don't know if you know other sites. you add yours below!
Re: Best Place To Buy And Sell Cars Online In Nigeria by Patrickben: 11:42am On Sep 28, 2014
This super super sound 2014
Mercedes E230 not 1 scratch on the body
full with all option one can wish for in a car it has been used for only 3months

Options:
Power windows, automatic transmission with
chrome-silver panel, radio, cd and cassette player,
low mileage, factory a/c, Alloyed rims, sun roof ,
now this is just a pure ride for the road.
just for a price of #350000 if you are interested call 09094741463
pics below
Re: Best Place To Buy And Sell Cars Online In Nigeria by Patrickben: 6:10am On Sep 29, 2014
This super super sound 2014
Mercedes E230 not 1 scratch on the body
full with all option one can wish for in a car it has been used for only 3months

This american spec corolla is fresh,sparkling clean and sound

Options:
Power windows, automatic transmission with
chrome-silver panel, radio, cd and cassette player,
low mileage, factory a/c, Alloyed rims, sun roof ,
now this is just a pure ride for the road.
just for a price of #400000 if you are interested call 09094741463
Re: Best Place To Buy And Sell Cars Online In Nigeria by Chineduogbojo95: 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
For the business man who sells cars that lacks strategies to maximize profit or for the car lover that wants good cars and would want to save a lot of money this video is for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtBGe8ppcVc

(1) (Reply)

ARMY GREEN TOKS Audi 2000 NEAT / Benz C230 Kompressor For 500k Yeah 500k (2003) / Hyundai Azera 2014 Fulloption Clean Used... 3.5m Quick sales!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.