Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

How You Can Lengthen Your Days - Adeboye (Open Heavens) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How You Can Lengthen Your Days - Adeboye (Open Heavens) (14845 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Pastor E.A. Adeboye Open Heavens 2012 Now Available On Mobile / Pastor Adeboye's Open Heavens Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How You Can Lengthen Your Days - Adeboye (Open Heavens) by chukxie(m): 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
Lero15: Dis is specially 4 me on my bday

Happy birthday ooooooooo! May you live a long and healthy life in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: How You Can Lengthen Your Days - Adeboye (Open Heavens) by TableLeg(m): 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
chukxie:

What are you growling and howling for? What's perverted about the sermon? Death is for everyone. And it can come at any time. Doctors recommend working out and cutting down on fatty food as two ways of maintaining a healthy and longer life. Don't healthy and perfectly fit people die everyday? Would you call doctors perverts? No! A preacher gave a sermon on some spiritual exercises people can do to ensure a longer life and you call his message "perverted."  It's better to keep silent when you've got nothing reasonable to say than to open your mouth wide and spew cabbage!
I think you are the one who needs to shut your rancid mouth upside-down!
He's entitled to his opinion, respect that or dont bother quoting him!
And by the way, i dont see any signs of growling or howling..... You sound like you are frustrated though!
If he thinks the preacher's message is perverted, its his problem .... Adeboye is an human being, not any different from you and i... Can be criticised, mocked or abused by whoever wishes to do so!
Re: How You Can Lengthen Your Days - Adeboye (Open Heavens) by amerielpepper(f): 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
Pastor Kun:

On the contrary it is your Pastor Adeboye that seriously needs prayers and he needs to repent of the dubious prosperity gospels he uses to reap off believers and turn back to God. And don't bother with your silly threats of curses as it won't work on me, it is rather you people that are following Adeboye that are cursed and under his spell as you refuse to reject the false gospel he fleeces you with.
Pastor Kun:

On the contrary it is your Pastor Adeboye that seriously needs prayers and he needs to repent of the dubious prosperity gospels he uses to reap off believers and turn back to God. And don't bother with your silly threats of curses as it won't work on me, it is rather you people that are following Adeboye that are cursed and under his spell as you refuse to reject the false gospel he fleeces you with.
brother kun, you and the other guy don't have to take it this way. Pls it is best not to judge those who claim to be men / servants of GOD. The bible says that GOD Himself will deal with all who lead His people astray, whatever your opinions on them, keep it to yourself, so as not to sin or lure others to it. Am a member of RCCG, but that doesn't mean I will support or abuse anyone who says anything about pastor Adeboye, just the same way I won't support or abuse any other man of GOD. If I don't agree with their preaching, I go to my Bible, cos I don't serve man but GOD. I'm sure you both love GOD, but let's be careful not to sin against. Him. Thanks for your understanding
Re: How You Can Lengthen Your Days - Adeboye (Open Heavens) by Chomzy19(f): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
Rubbish! A person will die when God allows d person to die... Actually d greedy ones who make unsual gains and amass what belongs to others seems to live d longest... Valid living examples abound in this country
Re: How You Can Lengthen Your Days - Adeboye (Open Heavens) by chukxie(m): 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2013
Table Leg :

I think you are the one who needs to shut your rancid mouth upside-down!
He's entitled to his opinion, respect that or dont bother quoting him!
And by the way, i dont see any signs of growling or howling..... You sound like you are frustrated though!
If he thinks the preacher's message is perverted, its his problem .... A preacher is an human being, not any different from you and i... Can be criticised, mocked or abused by whoever wishes to do so!

How about you shutting me up? It appears you're a macho man! I can tell the adrenaline is hitting your anemic skull. By the way what stuff are you high on? Glue?
Re: How You Can Lengthen Your Days - Adeboye (Open Heavens) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
I learned something and grew my faith.. Oh the word of God. I am gonna drink it till I get DRUNK cool .
Re: How You Can Lengthen Your Days - Adeboye (Open Heavens) by Richieboyn: 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
lonamy:

Brother Pastor Kun, if you are actually a pastor, you will have to see pastor adeboye to pray for you so that this curse you stupidly placed on yourself might be removed. but because it will be difficult for you to see him, God will let something happen to you that it is only Pastor Adeboye that will pray for you and you will be healed. At that, moment, just remember to ask Baba for forgiveness. and of course Baba being a large hearted man of God will definitely forgive you.

Remain blessed.

My friend go and sit down.
Re: How You Can Lengthen Your Days - Adeboye (Open Heavens) by Richieboyn: 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
[quote author=frosbel][/quote]

Thank you! Itz annoying...
Re: How You Can Lengthen Your Days - Adeboye (Open Heavens) by joelbaba: 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
amen and thank you sir.
Re: How You Can Lengthen Your Days - Adeboye (Open Heavens) by ayobase(m): 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
musKeeto: And yet kids die... What a perverted messsage...

And the innocents kid make heaven when they die, but where is an adult Muskeeto gonna be when he dies?

We are not meant to die prematurely, but it happens when certain rules are broken!
Re: How You Can Lengthen Your Days - Adeboye (Open Heavens) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
Okija_juju: If I talk now, they will ban me...

So what's the point of a thread like this? Agree or get banned... angry

grin grin

@topic i believe when it's our time to go, we will go
regardless of our deeds. i think the only thing our deeds/habits control
is our karma.
Re: How You Can Lengthen Your Days - Adeboye (Open Heavens) by TableLeg(m): 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2013
MsDarkSkin:
I believe when it's our time to go, we will go
regardless of our deeds. i think the only thing our deeds/habits control
is our karma.

Thank you ... Tell the brainwashed vagabonds on this thread again and again please!
Re: How You Can Lengthen Your Days - Adeboye (Open Heavens) by ayobase(m): 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
Chomzy19: Rubbish! A person will die when God allows d person to die... Actually d greedy ones who make unsual gains and amass what belongs to others seems to live d longest... Valid living examples abound in this country

And Beautiful Nubia sings!

That's the mystery!

God doesn't want the death of a sinner, but to repent...God does give time for repantance!

Besides, the issue u raised is very complicated.
Its not all about "God factor", but "human factor" also.
Re: How You Can Lengthen Your Days - Adeboye (Open Heavens) by chukxie(m): 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
I'm sorry to all the reasonably thinking people on this forum for the bad words i've used tonight--it's night where i am. This is the first time i've gotten into a trade of foul words with anyone on this forum since joining it in 2008. Once again i'm sorry....

4 Likes

Re: How You Can Lengthen Your Days - Adeboye (Open Heavens) by chukxie(m): 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2013
Table Leg :

Check the timeline and tell me who it took donkey years to conjure up some crap! LOL... I can imagine you burying your face in your mother's HIV ravaged cun.....t, sorry son of a cu...mbucket, the famed village bike... Everything that moves has been inside her!
Again i repeat, the reason for your existence was due to the inefficiencies of the Gold Circle Condoms, the notorious substandard latex manufacturers!!!
Airheaded nitwit, woe betide your entire generation, living and unborn ......
Fu...cking donut!

I've stung you too much for tonight. Lie low little bro! Your words are like nursery rhymes....Lie low. Don't stir the hornet's nest... Wo xiang qu sui jiao ! Ming tian you shang ban!
Re: How You Can Lengthen Your Days - Adeboye (Open Heavens) by manmustwack: 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
The best way to lengthen your days is by not following someone elses beliefs.
That's if you've got a brain of your own.
Otherwise follow follow and see whats what.
DAMN FOOLS.
Re: How You Can Lengthen Your Days - Adeboye (Open Heavens) by TableLeg(m): 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
manmustwack: The best way to lengthen your days is by not following someone elses beliefs.
That's if you've got a brain of your own.
Otherwise follow follow and see whats what.
DAMN FOOLS.
grin grin grin
Re: How You Can Lengthen Your Days - Adeboye (Open Heavens) by patwhizzy(m): 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
jesus christ: Deny me in front of nairaland n i'll deny yu in front of my father in heaven....

1 Like

Re: How You Can Lengthen Your Days - Adeboye (Open Heavens) by chukxie(m): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2013
Table Leg :

Stung who? Hahaha.. You have barely touched me di...ckhead ...
Go and ask your mother what a sting feels like, she knows, as she's used to getting stung by bees up her fanny, when there are no men around for her to gobble up their dic...ks!
Yu fu...cking dingbat, die slowly and painfully wherever your are .... grin
So looong su..ckfu....ck!

I'm going to bed, mate. I've apologized to all the reasonable thinking folks on this forum for all the foul words i've used tonight. I'm not going to disrespect them by not howling a barrage of vilification on you. I say let it go.
Re: How You Can Lengthen Your Days - Adeboye (Open Heavens) by kramer: 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
ayobase:

And the innocents kid make heaven when they die, but where is an adult Muskeeto gonna be when he dies?

We are not meant to die prematurely, but it happens when certain rules are broken!

Wait ooo but I thought we are all born into sin until we are born again and give our life to Christ.. So if a kid dies before having the chance to do this does it not mean its going to hell fire straight??

And what is this rule you talk of?
Re: How You Can Lengthen Your Days - Adeboye (Open Heavens) by kramer: 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
chukxie: I'm sorry to all the reasonably thinking people on this forum for the bad words i've used tonight--it's night where i am. This is the first time i've gotten into a trade of foul words with anyone on this forum since joining it in 2008. Once again i'm sorry....

You've done well there, I have already complained to the mods about this same handle but it seems they enjoy having it around ...
Re: How You Can Lengthen Your Days - Adeboye (Open Heavens) by ayobase(m): 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
kramer:

Wait ooo but I thought we are all born into sin until we are born again and give our life to Christ.. So if a kid dies before having the chance to do this does it not mean its going to hell fire straight??

And what is this rule you talk of?

"Let the children come unto me for ........"
Re: How You Can Lengthen Your Days - Adeboye (Open Heavens) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
Why do christian want a prolonged life on earth when they are being promised a better place- hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies / Valentine Day's Message To Lovely Christian Friends / Ismaa'eel Abu Adam, Popular Youtube Muslim Apologist Converts 2 Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.