Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

Captain Ibrahim Mantle - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Captain Ibrahim Mantle (1173 Views)

When Your Junior Brother Is Contesting For The Post Of Class Captain / Captain Smith Reporting Flight 007 / Gabrywyl, The New Captain For Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Captain Ibrahim Mantle by amsisawa(m): 9:17am On May 10, 2006
Distinguished Passengers,

On behalf of Captain Ibrahim Mantle and the rest of his flight crew, I welcome u to the 2nd phace of our flight T-03 taking us direct to Ota. Our flight time is 45 minutes and we shall be cruising at 2007mph initial and 2019mph final and an altitude of above 50,000 feet above sea level.

Although we expect this flight to be exactly like any of our normal flights, aviation regulations demand that we acquaint you with safety precautions just in case. Please loosen your seatbelts and pay attention to the beautiful Fulani girls in front of you.

Should there be oxygen loss in the cabin, ghana-must-go leavelets will automatically drop from the panel above your head. Do not panic, pick one, put in your pocket and pretend nothing has happened, Breathe normally. Those who are traveling with children are advised to open channel 7 in our film deck and switch on our x-rated films for them to watch. They are meant for children. Please help the children to select from films among JAK GAWAN, EVIL GENIUS, GOGGLEMAN ABATCHA etc. They will enjoy it.

There are no emergency exits on this aircraft. You may break the window glass next to you if at any time you want to make an exit. Please jump out neatly but leave you baggage behind for save keeping. Collect them later at Phee-Dee-Phee Headquarters in Abuja anytime after 2007.

On arrival at Ota, the Royal 3rd-Term Orchestra will be available on tarmac to entertain. They will be lead by Mr Thugman Adedible [ Nigerian], Garrison Commander of Ibadan and they will play nice tunes like ‘Babalo ran mi wa’, ‘I deh Campe’, ‘I go die o’, ‘Mr Fix it’, ‘The godfada Kris’ etc etc

On behalf of Captain Ibrahim Mantle[American], Co Pilot Jerry Khan[Indian], Cabin Attendants Fani Power[ British], Greg Timber/Caliber [ Ghanaian], Hita Ghiwa [Bakassian], and flight Engineer Ojo Bicycle [Ibo], I wish you a nice flight on board T-03.

Please seat up, close your eyes and enjoy our filth. Captain Mantle still in Command.
Re: Captain Ibrahim Mantle by olembe(m): 10:58am On May 10, 2006
nice creative ione there, no boubt.brain too boku.but wait if they catch you!sebi na otta bem dey go, no worry dem go crash for LISA
Re: Captain Ibrahim Mantle by Ddii(f): 11:58am On May 10, 2006
o y o
Re: Captain Ibrahim Mantle by hotangel2(f): 7:02am On May 12, 2006
:d :d :d
Re: Captain Ibrahim Mantle by micklplus(m): 12:05pm On May 12, 2006
I've always known that, we've got lots of good brains in here.
Very Nice One there !
Cheers
Re: Captain Ibrahim Mantle by spikelord(m): 12:53am On May 14, 2006
grin grin grin grin Nigerians!
Re: Captain Ibrahim Mantle by pirella(f): 11:43am On May 14, 2006
Creative-yes,bt wats d idea behind it? Ds is jokes forum pple so pls post humouros stuff aight! Gud stuff tho, bt nt funny.

(1) (Reply)

Our Government / First Thing To Do When Your Fiancee Dies In Your Bed / Smart . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.