Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

For Any Lady Who Believes In This - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / For Any Lady Who Believes In This (892 Views)

To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... / To A Lady With A Good Heart Who Believes Much In Love..... / I Need A Girl Who Believes In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Any Lady Who Believes In This by mezkan: 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2008
Am tall and cute. I love every beautiful thing life has to offer and willing to give back in return.   

Did i mention that I love sex? Oh Yea! I really do, when the mood is right. And when the right partner is there too. smiley

I know this may sound crazy. But Don't start thinking am a sex maniac. After all, No one knows the limit.

Just a Dream-Come-True to every SAFE, Naughty and Crazy Lady.   kiss

Longing for  SOMEONE who feels like it most of the time. For fun and not for gain.

It’s a gift we all should enjoy Sometimes.   wink

Someone who accepts UNDERSTANDING as the KEY to a healthy relationship and wants the best life can provide without being SO desperate about them

She should be willing to let go as a single lady, if our lives are meant to be together.

If you're THE ONE, then give it a shot. Email or chat with me (mezkan@yahoo.com)  grin
Re: For Any Lady Who Believes In This by danonyeka: 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2008
u need deliverance!!!!
Re: For Any Lady Who Believes In This by CrazyMan(m): 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2008
Maybe we should refer him to Rev King

Does anyone here have(Rev King) his address
Re: For Any Lady Who Believes In This by Busta(f): 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2008
dan_onyeka:

u need deliverance!!!!

Serious one at that!
Re: For Any Lady Who Believes In This by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2008
i don tire for NL yahoo yahoo boys lipsrsealed
Re: For Any Lady Who Believes In This by iice(f): 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2008
sounds very familiar. . .duplicate thread?
Re: For Any Lady Who Believes In This by mezkan: 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2008
As Adults, i think one of the main reason why we choose a particular Forum in any Site is to make positive impact in other people's lives, without being left out as well.

This Forum clearly states it's purely for Romance. If anybody feels it's a problem for a brother to get hooked up with a sister, then try dating your ex.

Anyway, am not here to insult or make enemies (though it's inevitable most times) but to make as many healthy friends as possible.

My Profile clearly states what i want. Just A LADY and not LADIES.

If you are a very busy man, then you'll understand how hard it is sometimes to really get to meet someone with same interest on the go. Especially in this new era or age.

Our fore-fathers believed in match-making and getting a lady from the village. I wonder what's wrong with using your fingers on a keyboard for positive

things rather that duping people.
Re: For Any Lady Who Believes In This by NGOZIGLORI(f): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2008
you are correct bro
Re: For Any Lady Who Believes In This by Angeleyez(f): 12:13am On Apr 28, 2008
I think it's sweet, nice and honest. I wish you luck.
Re: For Any Lady Who Believes In This by prettycute: 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2008
please,my guy is serious ooooo.spoke with him on several occassions and sound nice.nothing attached ooooo nairalander just speaking on his behalf. grin
Re: For Any Lady Who Believes In This by mezkan: 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2008
Hi guys,

This is a little note to appreciate all the positive minds in here trying to encourage a brother.

I Wish your dreams come true, more than your hearts ever concieved.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Short Letter To Da Queen Rebel. / I Need A Gurl / Friendship, Datin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.