Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

To A Lady With A Good Heart Who Believes Much In Love..... - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / To A Lady With A Good Heart Who Believes Much In Love..... (1546 Views)

To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... / For Any Lady Who Believes In This / I Need A Girl Who Believes In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To A Lady With A Good Heart Who Believes Much In Love..... by brasstech: 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2012
A new member here and one who seek just one thing from this Nigerian social platform.

Myself

My name is Adeola, i am a Nigerian, a yoruba guy from Ogun state. I am 28 years of age, of moderate height and complexion. I am a graduate of Information Technology from an eastern University some few years back.
I reside and work in Lagos as an IT officer in an estate management company. I am a successful software developer and i own a small software developing firm where some few talented young guys work for me majorly as marketers cos i have a very good inventory software with clients of about 25 Nationwide.

I am not a rich guy, in all sincerity, my salary is a moderate double figure but i am doing fine within my resources to live in a comfortable way possible.
I own a regular toyota car..... oh ! Pls dont let that car hear this, because it has actually been a good car for the past 2 years i've bought it....I dont live an extravagant life, i am just a regular guy, who goes to work every week day, get back home in the night, wake up most times in the midnight to do some works on my inventory software and weekends...........Hmmmm, i most times hold meetings with my staffs and get back home watching cartoons (a major hobby of mine)

I dont drink, i dont smoke and have never been to a club, not a party person either, the last party i have attended was a party held by my state association when i was in 200 level.....Maybe cos of the Lagos traffic and maybe not, i am just a guy that loves staying indoors and just visiting few friends who lives near my home. I am a very jovial and funny guy, i play a lot, i make people laugh and my presence always makes people get fonder.

I love singing, writing scripts and watching cartoons or college films.

The lady i want

I have had 3 girlfriends till date and since i broke up with my last, i have been without any lady in my life and its starting to be too boring for me.
My work hasn't made me feel it that much but it seems nature wants me to get a deserving lady again.

It hasn't been easy meeting a lady these days, its been so tough and i just have this faith i would find exactly what i want here on Nairaland, if some people had, then i would also.

I need a pretty, gentle, God fearing and respectful lady, i want a lady who believes totally in love, faithfulness and utmost commitments, a lady who loves with all her hearts, not a doubting lady, not a lady who believes all men are cheats but rather a lady who has the most wonderful heart, a thrilling spirit and one who has a good character.

I prefer a lady between 22 and 26.

I want her to be a dedicated and submissive lady and the major things that attracts me to a lady is her heart, her character and a lots of her emotions.

I want a lady who is always happy, a lady who has the brightest countenance and dreams, one which i would always want to be with cos she is just the definition of fun and a helper.

I hope I'm not sounding too wanting, i just want to express my desire in a simple way enough.

I am not asking for a perfect lady, not the most prettiest lady but a lady who would mean the whole world to me, who would put a smile on my face every morning and i promise to give her all the attention, affection and love ever possible cos I'm a good guy.

I would be the happiest man if i find that lady via Nairaland and i promise to indicate it here on this thread, when i have found that special one........

Please send me a text via 081 76478210

I would definitely contact you. Thanks Nairaland
Re: To A Lady With A Good Heart Who Believes Much In Love..... by jhydebaba(m): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2012
All this epistle because you wanna blow punary? May Gawd help you in ur search.
Re: To A Lady With A Good Heart Who Believes Much In Love..... by obowunmi(m): 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2012
Nairaland is not the place.
Re: To A Lady With A Good Heart Who Believes Much In Love..... by brasstech: 6:55am On Sep 18, 2012
@Obowunmi
Then where is the place really.....I would be glad if I know and if it works for me.
Re: To A Lady With A Good Heart Who Believes Much In Love..... by obowunmi(m): 7:48am On Sep 18, 2012
How did you meet your past girlfriends?
Re: To A Lady With A Good Heart Who Believes Much In Love..... by brasstech: 8:57am On Sep 18, 2012
@Obowunmi
Met them all when I was still in my schooling days in the east,you know then I go out a lot,met the first in a taxi in d town and the rest likewise.
But now is very different,its not easy meeting people that way again.
Re: To A Lady With A Good Heart Who Believes Much In Love..... by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 18, 2012
Na wa o! All these ribena dudes don carry come again. grin grin Lawd have mercy!
Re: To A Lady With A Good Heart Who Believes Much In Love..... by Dyt(f): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2012
U sound rili so serious n cool
Bt u v frnds, dey v gfs n d gfs v frnds
Can't u do a hook up
Go out often
Talk 2 ladies
U sound lyk d shy type tho
Gd luck

Ow many calls/msgs/mails v u received? Talk true
Re: To A Lady With A Good Heart Who Believes Much In Love..... by Bisjosh(f): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2012
Wait Jesus Christ is coming soon undecided
Re: To A Lady With A Good Heart Who Believes Much In Love..... by brasstech: 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2012
When I find I would tell...
For now,I haven't and I wait patiently.
Re: To A Lady With A Good Heart Who Believes Much In Love..... by obowunmi(m): 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2012
brasstech: When I find I would tell...
For now,I haven't and I wait patiently.

I'm sure you will find.
Re: To A Lady With A Good Heart Who Believes Much In Love..... by brasstech: 10:51am On Oct 01, 2012
Surely......
I am indeed happy,indeed blessed....
Nairaland has done it,when I could hardly wait....
I threw my net into its sea,and I caught a fish i thought was extinct.....
My status has changed,and so is my song....
To all those who cared,I can't thank you sufficiently in words....
And
To those who laughed,how about we go for a laughing contest now....
To those who doubts,here I am saying it worked....
I have found a partner and I'm no more single...
Nairaland....thank you.
Re: To A Lady With A Good Heart Who Believes Much In Love..... by kemiola89(f): 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2012
Hehe! Congratulations man! So you actually found mrs perfect on nairaland. Lol
Re: To A Lady With A Good Heart Who Believes Much In Love..... by obowunmi(m): 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
Naa lie.
Re: To A Lady With A Good Heart Who Believes Much In Love..... by jolamat(m): 9:12am On Oct 03, 2012
person suppose get better job to do o, naija no dey give free money o

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Hot Sexy And Pretty Girl Here In Abuja / A Lady Needs An Honest Man / Ashala: Another Fine Broda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.