Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan (22149 Views)

Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members / As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
Make Boko Harams 2 forgive Nija.
Shebi dem don reject d amnesty.
Re: Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
is it jonathan that should forgive the Bokos or the entire Nigerians ? Turai u craze ooo....ND boys had problem with Fed Gvt wey dey pollut their land, how boko get problem with Gej? no b nigerians wey suppose 4giv dem? arrant nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
BTW, why wasn't this widow famous during her days as the 1st lady of 9ja? c how famous Jona wife dey? even primary sku drop outs mock her grammar.lol

1 Like

Re: Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan by mmmustapha(m): 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
Maxymilliano: Not trying to question her sincerity on the burning boko haram issue but I never heard Madam Turai's voice when innocent citizens from the South/Southeast were being massacred in the North?

I did not hear Madam call on her brothers bombing Churches, Motor parks etc and killing innocent people...

What moral justification does Turai Yar'adua have to offer advice on this issue of Boko Haram amnesty? Is she speaking as a victim of Boko Haram or as a beneficiary of the proposed amnesty package
man u rili dnt knw wat is happening here in North, all I can tell u is BH are govt sponsor
Re: Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan by Burger01(m): 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
Mtcheew.. It's not her fault. We have a 'puppet' and a 'weakling' as president... sad

1 Like

Re: Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
adaobi123: Forgive gini ? After killing 100s of people. My friend you must be joking !
Err...more like 1000s.
Re: Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2013
ArQueBusieR:
Err...more like 1000s.

Okay 1000s of people
Re: Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan by mmmustapha(m): 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Ok. Madam we don hear. But pls tell Boko haram to also lay down their arms and embrace peace.
gej is number 1 citizen of dis country, he decide who live n who die. its up to him to make decision not turai n not even sambo,mark or tambuwal
Re: Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan by ddippset(m): 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
Pls forgive dem boko boys, for they know not what they do.
Re: Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan by onyeego(m): 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2013
Rubbish, where was she when boko-haram was killing hundreds of innocent Nigerians and foreigners?

Did she for one day condemned d activities of d terrorists?

Why is she speaking out now that d wings of boko-haram has been clipped by JTF?

Nigerians should never be deceived,this was the same woman who hijacked the presidency when her husband was sick(Abi dead)

We have sacrificed alot blood of innocent people, boko-haram must not go unpunished.

I say kill them all

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
This is exactly what happens when you have a president who is disgustingly weak and does not have the bollocks to do what it takes to cleanse this country of corruption. If Jonathan were a strong leader who is not embroiled in corruption, the likes of Turai Yaradua and the then Agric Minister Dr. S. Abba Ruma, under Yaradua would be serving 25 to life sentences for embezzlement.
Turai can come out now and say whatever she wants not only because she thinks we have forgotten how she and her brothers looted the treasury in billions of dollars before Jonathan was finally made president after Yaraduas death(they basically cleared the treasury), she can come out and talk because she knows that Jonathan can't do shit. Simple as that. The man is too afraid.

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan by watchindelta(m): 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2013
the north dy suffer,the north dy suffer yet the ppl refused to joined hands with the government to solved the problem. Haba
Re: Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
Does this woman not know the military implications of granting amnesty to these brainwashed cowards? They'll only regroup and come back stronger. We still have porous borders, remember? And the evil Sheiks will keep misleading the impressionable ones. Any plan that involves troop pullout from the conflict zones cannot get my blessing.

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2013
adaobi123:

Okay 1000s of people
You did not update your reaction. Are you sure you can count? Just checking.
Re: Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan by tomakint: 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2013
mmmustapha: grin grin turai is a name of my mother,father,uncle and village
No wonder they named you 'Mumustapha' undecided

3 Likes

Re: Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
ArQueBusieR:
You did not update your reaction. Are you sure you can count? Just checking.

It was a mistake on my post.

Of course I'm saddened by the high rate of people being brutally murdered by these evil people.
Re: Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan by Iykeponti(m): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
ola_two: Can someone plz define the meaning of Turai in simple engleesh? thank you in advance undecided undecided
liar
Re: Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan by ikeyman00(m): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
maxmiliano

Not trying to question her sincerity on the burning boko haram issue but I never heard Madam Turai's voice when innocent citizens from the South/Southeast were being massacred in the North?

I did not hear Madam call on her brothers bombing Churches, Motor parks etc and killing innocent people...

What moral justification does Turai Yar'adua have to offer advice on this issue of Boko Haram amnesty? Is she speaking as a victim of Boko Haram or as a beneficiary of the proposed amnesty package

this is my point

boko evil is always bound to spring up at some time in the north JOE OR NOT

the wickedness in the north is overwhelming and deadly

this wicked elites and imam find it so difficult to come out to condemn the killing that has been going on but they will the be swiftly to come out to lecture us as born to rule

well well well i dnt blame them till situation start to fight itself then we will know wats up

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan by Kslib(m): 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
Abeg,how many northerners did Niger delta militants kill and how many southern/easterners did boko haram kill??
Make turai con help me do the maths and after that,tell me what they both have in common...

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan by tomakint: 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
mmmustapha: man u rili dnt knw wat is happening here in North, all I can tell u is BH are govt sponsor
Really? How about the latest that they are not Muslims, any lead? undecided

1 Like

Re: Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
Jonathan should just divide nigeria into six.
D country is becoming a nuisance on d planet wt d sought of things u read on newspapers.
Negotiating with terrorists? Smh
Re: Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan by Positiveminds(m): 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
Habiolar: I tink dts d only solution 4 weak Govt like GEJ. Its either u go front or back, if front is nt available , back should be. Clueless GEJ.

Lemme advertise , 4 ur sportwears, Polo shirt, round neck, v-neck , singlets in mass production , contact 07031122496. BB: 220DC3e9.

You will likely die young

1 Like

Re: Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan by gerald09(m): 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
Hahahahaha! She actually said lasting peace. Is this what she calls lasting peace. The children are still dyeing, n am not talking about BH, MEND who ur hubby granted amnesty has jt started killing again so where is this lasting peace she is talking about. People this amnesty is not a lasting solution its jt postpones it. That's what this leader do best postpone the problem let some1 else handle it. They hav bin postponing these problems since n now its all coming @ d same time.
Re: Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2013
Even if weak GEJ forgives jonathan, Nigeria and Nigerians will never forgive Boko haram for the 1000s they have killed and are still killing. If a thief or bandit cmes into you house and steals from you and kills your family members and promises to continue doing so until you grant his demands, you don't go to his house to beg him for peace. You go to his house and exterminate him and his family. The Logical step for BH is to KILL THEM ALL

1 Like

Re: Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2013
How many Groups are claiming to be boko haram? Which one should get the amnesty and what is the Guaranty that the will stop their attackers after the amnesty. Granting amnesty to a terrorist organization will breed more terror groups in the future who in turn will seek for settlement.
Re: Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
tomakint:
Really? How about the latest that they are not Muslims, any lead? undecided

No they are not muslims. In fact they are christians. Roman catholics to be precise.

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan by Iykeponti(m): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
MR PARDONER ,U DON HEAR WETIN MRS YARADUA TALK , GO & FOOL YOURSELF AGAIN...
Re: Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan by gerald09(m): 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2013
Burger01: Mtcheew.. It's not her fault. We have a 'puppet' and a 'weakling' as president... sad
GEJ is not planning to give amnesty weather he gives or not either way Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ losing Nigeria.
On 1 hand if he grants amnesty he may as well invite every terrorist in d world into Nigeria

On the other hand if he doesn't grant amnesty the North will still kip fighting for power dey will neva get
Either way Nigeria will be lost cos they (govt) rather c Nigeria full than fight corruption
Re: Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2013
Iykeponti: MR PARDONER ,U DON HEAR WETIN MRS YARADUA TALK , GO & FOOL YOURSELF AGAIN...

If that GEJ (aka Mr Pardoner) can pardon Alameiseya then there's nobody he can't pardon even BH. In fact he shud send a bill to the house of assembly to pardon every convicted criminal. Afterall isn't he Mr Pardoner.

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan by gerald09(m): 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
12 inches!:
Even if weak GEJ forgives jonathan, Nigeria and Nigerians will never forgive Boko haram for the 1000s they have killed and are still killing. If a thief or bandit cmes into you house and steals from you and kills your family members and promises to continue doing so until you grant his demands, you don't go to his house to beg him for peace. You go to his house and exterminate him and his family. The Logical step for BH is to KILL THEM ALL
Guy u fink dat solve it no be only BH head dey hott. Eventually how do you fink it will end remember when 2 elephants are fighting the grass suffers
Re: Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
Iykeponti: MR PARDONER ,U DON HEAR WETIN MRS YARADUA TALK , GO & FOOL YOURSELF AGAIN...
Re: Forgive Boko-Haram: Turai Pleads With Jonathan by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2013

If that GEJ (aka Mr Pardoner) can pardon Alameiseya then there's nobody he can't pardon even BH. In fact he shud send a bill to the house of assembly to pardon every convicted criminal. Afterall isn't he Mr Pardoner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Met Buhari In Private — Pius Anyim / Imo Governorship: We Have Made Alarming Discoveries – Nwosu / South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.