Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,315 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:28 PM

Is This Blog Good For Adsense Now? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is This Blog Good For Adsense Now? (540 Views)

Pls Help! How Can I Fix Your Blog Doesn't Currently Qualify For Adsense / At Last , Am Qualified To Apply For Adsense On My Blog But What Next? / Your Blog Doesn't Currently Qualify For Adsense - Pls Explain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Blog Good For Adsense Now? by odlucky: 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
please... help me check out this blog and see if its now ready to be accepted by adsense.
www.ilurcky..com
initially it was partially accepted for insufficient contents but later disapproved (not banned) but the gurus at the adsense forum suggested i wait till 6 months and now the blog is more than 8 months.
www.ilurcky..com
Re: Is This Blog Good For Adsense Now? by mrkels(m): 4:26am On Apr 08, 2013
Wow, your patience is something else ,You really shouldn't have waited that long ...
All you needed to do was to fill the blog with about 50 genuine content posts and reapply , they ll just accept you almost immediately. To google , genuine content is king .
Re: Is This Blog Good For Adsense Now? by odlucky: 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2013
mrkels: Wow, your patience is something else ,You really shouldn't have waited that long ...
All you needed to do was to fill the blog with about 50 genuine content posts and reapply , they ll just accept you almost immediately. To google , genuine content is king .
ok....thanks

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Work On 99 Design? / How To Create Ur Own Radio Station / BEWARE: Facebook Reverses Its Privacy Rules, Allows Commercial Use Of profiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.