Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,298 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Your Blog Doesn't Currently Qualify For Adsense - Pls Explain - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Your Blog Doesn't Currently Qualify For Adsense - Pls Explain (5260 Views)

About To Apply For Adsense.pls Advice!!! / Pls Help! How Can I Fix Your Blog Doesn't Currently Qualify For Adsense / Help!! My Blog Doesn't Show Up In Search Results!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Blog Doesn't Currently Qualify For Adsense - Pls Explain by saints2(f): 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hello folks,
I opened my blog for almost 2 weeks now, its a new blog and I have been updating daily, I have like 37 posts to it and I have done everything to make it quite appeal-able in my own way.

I had the intention of applying for google adsense and this is what I got

"Your blog doesn't currently qualify for AdSense"

What can I do and what do you think went wrong?

You can help by accessing the webblog here as well
www.mytechiesworld..com

Thank you.
Re: Your Blog Doesn't Currently Qualify For Adsense - Pls Explain by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
it is still new ..pe e e r i o dd.

wr i t e mor ee con te n t ss angry angry angry angry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided
Re: Your Blog Doesn't Currently Qualify For Adsense - Pls Explain by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2014

Re: Your Blog Doesn't Currently Qualify For Adsense - Pls Explain by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2014

jkjjiyjufg

tyjuynjkynmyhrhynj
Re: Your Blog Doesn't Currently Qualify For Adsense - Pls Explain by saints2(f): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jregz: it is still new ..pe e e r i o dd.
wr i t e mor ee con te n t ss angry angry angry angry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided

Thanks, but how long does it take to get approval?
Re: Your Blog Doesn't Currently Qualify For Adsense - Pls Explain by Sethuncahier(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
Do you make use of Keyword Research? If yes, you should be qualified for Adsense. That's my opinion.
Re: Your Blog Doesn't Currently Qualify For Adsense - Pls Explain by saints2(f): 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sethuncahier: Do you make use of Keyword Research? If yes, you should be qualified for Adsense. That's my opinion.

I didn't know what it entails... Please try to enlighten us
Re: Your Blog Doesn't Currently Qualify For Adsense - Pls Explain by Sethuncahier(m): 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
saints2:

I didn't know what it entails... Please try to enlighten us
Keyword Research is finding the right words, phrases to use in your blogposts so as to rank high on Google. That's it! Based on your Adsense issue,I'm not sure but it may be that you've not indexed on Google search or the traffic level is low of your blog and so Google might not want to allow you to place ads because you've not had a static audience to click on the ads. That's why! You can decide to research on Keyword research for more clue. To my open opinion of your blogposts, the titles are not catchy enough. Please work on it. Thanks.
Re: Your Blog Doesn't Currently Qualify For Adsense - Pls Explain by Jayclinics(m): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
hahaha hahaha. newbies, Bro blogging doesn't work dat way. U opened a blog just two weeks ago nd u expect absence to accept u so that u start making money? A tip of the iceberg for u, try to focus more on getting experienced as a blogger. Read articles online about blogging, increase your traffic. And give money making a break let's say, 6mnths.nd try to get a custom domain. That was what has actually worked for me on my blog. http://cliniconomy.com

Just remove money making from ur mind nw. That was how I was advised wen I started by my mentors here on Naira land.
Re: Your Blog Doesn't Currently Qualify For Adsense - Pls Explain by fleps(m): 8:06am On Sep 26, 2014
Jayclinics: hahaha hahaha. newbies, Bro blogging doesn't work dat way. U opened a blog just two weeks ago nd u expect absence to accept u so that u start making money? A tip of the iceberg for u, try to focus more on getting experienced as a blogger. Read articles online about blogging, increase your traffic. And give money making a break let's say, 6mnths.nd try to get a custom domain. That was what has actually worked for me on my blog. http://cliniconomy.com

Just remove money making from ur mind nw. That was how I was advised wen I started by my mentors here on Naira land.

I totally agree with jay. Let the passion get the better of you before you think of money. Google AdSense is not the only means of making money. People believe in niche authority and ORIGINAL CONTENT. I do not have AdSense running on my website yet but I have a custom ad running already after I did and published a promotional interview on my website. Just yesterday a potential client got me on whatsapp and we were already talking of doing a promotional interview or me totally creating a website for him.

Today by 5pm I have an interview with someone from Organo Gold. An e-chat on BBM about what the business is all about. This will be useful for entrepreneurs that visit my website. An NGO also requested I do something similar to that for then after the first promotional interview received over 20 Facebook likes just yesterday alone, Twitter retweets and LinkedIn share.

Saints2 I understand that you may be new. I've read a lot about AdSense and I understand that its only in 2010, 2011 that you could open a , scrape 2 to 3 stories and publish, apply for AdSense and get approved two hours later. Today, it is not so at all. It is more difficult and you need to follow the rules.

When I just knew about the blogosphere, I made the same mistakes. In fact my first website opened last year did not survive 3 months. It remained dormant until few months ago when I renewed it and placed it under the administration of someone else because I opened a new site to just write about what I like. Then I narrowed it to career, job search and entrepreneurship because I have experience there. That way my site is 100% original content and I'm gradually gaining authority in that niche that people trust my opinion and now wants promotional interviews.

Bro its a long way that can only be survived by passion and discipline. I plan to open two more websites for two different niches. My content will be affiliate and tutorial oriented respectively. But that my not be as soon as possible but with time. I may even with some serious bloggers here to get it running (when the time comes sha) HAPPY BLOGGING...
Re: Your Blog Doesn't Currently Qualify For Adsense - Pls Explain by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2014
fleps:

I totally agree with jay. Let the passion get the better of you before you think of money. Google AdSense is not the only means of making money. People believe in niche authority and ORIGINAL CONTENT. I do not have AdSense running on my website yet but I have a custom ad running already after I did and published a promotional interview on my website. Just yesterday a potential client got me on whatsapp and we were already talking of doing a promotional interview or me totally creating a website for him.

Today by 5pm I have an interview with someone from Organo Gold. An e-chat on BBM about what the business is all about. This will be useful for entrepreneurs that visit my website. An NGO also requested I do something similar to that for then after the first promotional interview received over 20 Facebook likes just yesterday alone, Twitter retweets and LinkedIn share.

Saints2 I understand that you may be new. I've read a lot about AdSense and I understand that its only in 2010, 2011 that you could open a , scrape 2 to 3 stories and publish, apply for AdSense and get approved two hours later. Today, it is not so at all. It is more difficult and you need to follow the rules.

When I just knew about the blogosphere, I made the same mistakes. In fact my first website opened last year did not survive 3 months. It remained dormant until few months ago when I renewed it and placed it under the administration of someone else because I opened a new site to just write about what I like. Then I narrowed it to career, job search and entrepreneurship because I have experience there. That way my site is 100% original content and I'm gradually gaining authority in that niche that people trust my opinion and now wants promotional interviews.

Bro its a long way that can only be survived by passion and discipline. I plan to open two more websites for two different niches. My content will be affiliate and tutorial oriented respectively. But that my not be as soon as possible but with time. I may even with some serious bloggers here to get it running (when the time comes sha) HAPPY BLOGGING...
boss a review on my blog will be appreciated WWW.deltatoday. . com
Re: Your Blog Doesn't Currently Qualify For Adsense - Pls Explain by saints2(f): 9:22am On Sep 26, 2014
fleps:

Thank you bro, I apperciate you all. What will you suggest I do more on my blog? I chose Tech cos I felt thats my area and I can get lots of materials and I can do some research there in. I see tht Entertainment, News have been bastardized, its massive dubbing.

What will you suggest to stay relevalant? What are your tips and what fault do u think I retract on the blog.

Thanks.
Re: Your Blog Doesn't Currently Qualify For Adsense - Pls Explain by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 26, 2014
saints2:

Thanks, but how long does it take to get approval?
6 years angry angry angry angry angry angry undecided undecided embarassed embarassed
Re: Your Blog Doesn't Currently Qualify For Adsense - Pls Explain by Sethuncahier(m): 10:33am On Sep 26, 2014
I'm also an intending Tech blogger. I spent most time trying to improve on Writing skills, Keyword Research, SEO,etc even before i start up. I think it requires Patience. Our concern is always on the fact that others are already making money with their blogs. Just wait! You will soon join and even supercede them if your effort is worthwhile. Fleps has said much of what is needed to get approved.

1 Like

Re: Your Blog Doesn't Currently Qualify For Adsense - Pls Explain by tommyzan(m): 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
help me check if my blog qualifies for adsense www.allxclusiveinfo.com
Re: Your Blog Doesn't Currently Qualify For Adsense - Pls Explain by antigram: 12:54am On Jan 01, 2016
grin grin grin That was how it was for me but I googled a little and landed myself in this site. The experience for me was wonderful... after a week or two the issue got resolved and now I'm happily earning from adsense.

ALmost forgot, here is the link: www.myhowtoblogtips.com/2015/04/fix-cant-click-sign-up-for-adsense-in-my-blogger-blog.html

Or you can either google it the way I did using this search term in quote: "How to fix Can't Click Sign Up for AdSense in My Blogger blog" make sure you quote it and click on the first link that pops up. That's all! It helped me and I believe it will help you too... grin grin grin
Re: Your Blog Doesn't Currently Qualify For Adsense - Pls Explain by oyinvibes123(m): 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
Yes... maybe you should prescribe google adsense alternative to people, it will help them to focus more on their blog rather than waiting for adsense..... visit my blog here : oyinvibes..com
Re: Your Blog Doesn't Currently Qualify For Adsense - Pls Explain by Vicky25860: 10:56am On Aug 18, 2017
get your site connected with adsense within 5mins....just inbox me 08140171694 or comment in our comment box @ www.tinsehome.com.ng
Re: Your Blog Doesn't Currently Qualify For Adsense - Pls Explain by SirLakes: 11:49am On Aug 18, 2017
saints2:

I had the intention of applying for google adsense and this is what I got

"Your blog doesn't currently qualify for AdSense"

Thank you.

Getting Adsense approval takes time, at times may take forever. There are other alternatives to Adsense with good pay.

Read >>>Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers

Thank me later cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Everything About Freelance Web Development Is Frustrating / What Forum Software And Theme Is Nairaland Running On? / How Do I Hyperlink On Smf Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.