Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Look At The Evil A Step Mother Did To Her Step Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Look At The Evil A Step Mother Did To Her Step Son (4149 Views)

A Lesser Evil: A Wife Who Can't Cook Or A Wife Who Can't Manage The Home / What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) / 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At The Evil A Step Mother Did To Her Step Son by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2013
My elder brother whom i have been living
with and who is my sole provider got
married to another woman around six
months ago after his first wife past away
living him with a three years old son.after 12 years he decided to re-marry.
At first the new woman was the ideal wife
bringing back the once gone happiness in
the house, playing the loving and caring
wife and a stepmother to my brother's son.
The first four months were perfect until
she got what I think she wanted [A church
wedding].
One month after the wedding was fine but
after that she turned to a kung fu warrior
and a beast.
She started maltreating my nephew and
whenever I intervened she would tell my
brother that i was being disrespectful and
she started turning my brother against me.
Things turned crazier and she would
sometimes beat me up but I never told my
brother in fear of being thrown out of the
house. I later started seeing marks on
brothers face and frm there i knew that we
were in danger and it was like my brother
was bewitched. He never would listen to
any negative talk about his wife.
I remember one day he came late and after
beating him up she locked him out for the
whole night.
I tried to talk to my brother but he
wouldn't talk about it, he even threatened
to throw me out of the house if i continued
interfering in his family Issues.
I chose to shut up.
Now she did it again and this time its
much worse. She found him chatting with
a lady neighbour and she stabbed him
while he was asleep and pulled out his
intestines.
Now my brother is fighting for his life in a
hospital and and am fearing we might
loose him.
Please guys help me pray for my brother,
Can't bear to loose him cos he is all i have
and no where to go.
If I May ask, Please if you're in my Shoe,
What will you do?

Re: Look At The Evil A Step Mother Did To Her Step Son by Enoquin(f): 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2013
Gosh, is this for real?

First, your topic and story are as different as day and night...

Second, it's sounds just like a scripted story...with his intestines gushing out like that...why isn't it in the newspapers or out in other media - social and otherwise?
There was no police report too? Because most hospitals would hardly treat him without demanding a report

So, your sister-in-law is that huge and beats everyone in the house and you all grin and bear it?

So dear OP, if it's true...go to a police station and make as much noise as you can for the media to take it up. An NGO will eventually wade into the matter. Have a nice evening
Re: Look At The Evil A Step Mother Did To Her Step Son by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
Common op,dat guy sitting there is no 3 years old boy.he is an adolescent!.what do u hope to achieve by posting d picture?
Re: Look At The Evil A Step Mother Did To Her Step Son by PweetiQueensy(f): 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
Wtf! Could dis b real? Wat kind of human being wud do dis.. Ʊ sure she is real? Pls go 2 d police ASAP. Nd Ʊ also need 2 pray wela, hu knws, she might b an agent of d devil sent 2 destroy ur family... Sorry tho, i pray Ʋя bro survive dis
Re: Look At The Evil A Step Mother Did To Her Step Son by coogar: 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
i don't believe this story....
this looks like a victim of a ghastly car accident - the victim is also a teenager. the op is a white liar!
Re: Look At The Evil A Step Mother Did To Her Step Son by baby124: 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
Wow, this is very graphic shocked
Re: Look At The Evil A Step Mother Did To Her Step Son by greatgod2012(f): 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
Before any comment, How old is this your nephew?
Re: Look At The Evil A Step Mother Did To Her Step Son by mawuqueyan(f): 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2013
Photoshopping tinz undecided saw ds pix few days bk on anoda site.
Re: Look At The Evil A Step Mother Did To Her Step Son by obyikye(f): 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2013
op, is this guy your 3yr old nephew or she did this to your brother? This your story get as e bee.
Re: Look At The Evil A Step Mother Did To Her Step Son by Abbey2sam(m): 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
What a stu.pid story..
The topic is even different from the main story..
The guy you photo shopped is an adult not a three years old child..

Guy pack well or I go pack you well

1 Like

Re: Look At The Evil A Step Mother Did To Her Step Son by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1248889/just-becos-she-saw-husband

@op, Lemme guess, u decided to make up the story so that you would also have a story on nairaland, rite
Re: Look At The Evil A Step Mother Did To Her Step Son by blank(f): 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2013
She said the child was 3 years old when the mother died but he remarried 12years later making the boy 15 years when he remarried not even now.
Re: Look At The Evil A Step Mother Did To Her Step Son by nmagirl(f): 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
blank: She said the child was 3 years old when the mother died but he remarried 12years later making the boy 15 years when he remarried not even now.

Exactly! d boy should be 15 or thereabout now. But wait oo, is d woman dat strong and huge dat none of u can handle her?, other family members,NGO, police?

2. who was caught cheating with d lady neighbor, ur brother (her husband) or ur nephew (who is still a teenager)? This story doesn't sound real n co-ordinated.
Re: Look At The Evil A Step Mother Did To Her Step Son by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
If anyone was stabbed in that region, intestines would be the last things to emerge from that spot. That's behind, and just below the ribcage, no mammal would have intestines there. And with such a wound, this guy's pants would be bloodstained dark red.

Why do people tell such obvious lies? Lies so obvious a moronic chimp would spot them. What's there to gain by posting such a revolting image? If a relative of mine was stabbed in the stomach, the last thing I would have time for would be to take pictures to post on an internet forum.

Absolutely disgusting.
Re: Look At The Evil A Step Mother Did To Her Step Son by hardbody: 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2013
THis is not true at all. But let us even assume for purposes of discussion that it is true, is the woman 'anikulapo'? she no dey die? i would have since killed her 7 times over. Abegi make i pass jare

(1) (Reply)

be good to everybody / Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! / Please I Need Advise On Taking Custody Of My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.