Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) (41504 Views)

Read What a Mother Did To Her Abuja Based Son Today / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Nobody: 5:16am On May 13, 2015
WHAT WOULD YOU CALL THIS KIND OF MOTHERS LOVE

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Nobody: 5:22am On May 13, 2015
Sleep on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Nobody: 5:23am On May 13, 2015
shocked This is wickedness!!!

5 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Nobody: 5:31am On May 13, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by agarawu23(m): 5:49am On May 13, 2015
proverb goes wrong "pikin wey say hin mama no go sleep"

the baby is adapted to backing and the mother is busy grin

157 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Nobody: 5:54am On May 13, 2015
Aaaaww tat baby tot she is still snuggling with her momma... grin
I see nothing wrong abt this pic...as long the baby is safe...

130 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by PunkyOh(f): 6:01am On May 13, 2015
That baby looks very heavy doe, so I don't blame the mother for being a little crafty. Strapping a baby on your back is not as easy as it seems, especially when you have 101 other things to do. Plus it causes lower back pain in my experience. So..

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Nobody: 6:03am On May 13, 2015
PunkyOh:
That baby looks very heavy doe, so I don't blame the mother for being a little crafty. Strapping a baby on your back is not as easy as it seems, especially when you have 101 other things to do. Plus it causes lower back pain in my experience. So..
grin grin

in my opinion, I think the baby is actually more comfortable in this way than at his mother's back. Vertebrae processes and all. Smart mother. grin

32 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by PunkyOh(f): 6:07am On May 13, 2015
Teempakguy:
grin grin

in my opinion, I think the baby is actually more comfortable in this way than at his mother's back. Vertebrae processes and all. Smart mother. grin

*nods* smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by pyyxxaro: 6:09am On May 13, 2015
There's always a plan B

Maybe the next move na for the mama to tie the pikin join Iroko tree wink

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by brize(m): 6:22am On May 13, 2015
If you cant find the meaning of wickedness in ur dictionary, my dear the pix says it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Nobody: 6:33am On May 13, 2015
Funny enough the baby is still sleeping well. If there is a pillow, there should be a bed somewhere around. Except the photographer just did that for social media. Quite funny.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Biggty(m): 6:33am On May 13, 2015
The baby will sleep very comfortable

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Sard(m): 6:37am On May 13, 2015
I don't see anything wrong here. From the pix, the kid is comfortably enjoying his sleep while his mother is probably busy doing things she might not have done if the boy is on her back. The mother is comfortable, the kid is equally fine. Nobody is affected.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Deiok(m): 6:41am On May 13, 2015
Nice mOve by the mother.

5 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Exponental(m): 6:52am On May 13, 2015
nothing..... if i cried she would av adjusted me. comfort for me, freedom for her to perform other motherly/ homely tasks.

7 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by BJ4REEL(m): 7:24am On May 13, 2015
Nothing bad here.........good for those clingy children that wont allow their moma rest.

15 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by wheesin(m): 7:28am On May 13, 2015
See motherly fraud cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by okooloyun1(m): 8:14am On May 13, 2015
Baby baby your mummy is busy.......

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by jazinogold(m): 8:14am On May 13, 2015
ha shoki.....

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by sinizia: 8:14am On May 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked This is wickedness!!!

Define wickedness please because i doubt you've any knowledge on what constitutes wickedness.

You mean a baby fast and soundly asleep on a pillow which is cozy means wickedness on the part of the mom?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by deejayALFY(m): 8:15am On May 13, 2015
naija my naija nurrin u no go see for naija...lol..#LetLoveLead
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by LEXYCOM: 8:15am On May 13, 2015
Mothers of nowadays

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by dataplus87(m): 8:15am On May 13, 2015
grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by cilifa: 8:16am On May 13, 2015
Innovation from todays mothers.

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:16am On May 13, 2015
This method sure pass...see the baby enjoying his sleep..

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by kombats: 8:16am On May 13, 2015
Dis is even better wat abt dis

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by holluwai(m): 8:16am On May 13, 2015
Mama too go rest small nah grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... / Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls / Bathing A New Born Baby. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.