Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,138 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Efcc Storms Benin And See Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Efcc Storms Benin And See Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops (2483 Views)

Woman Kidnapped, Raped, Murdered In Benin And Dumped In The Boot Of A Jeep / SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) / Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efcc Storms Benin And See Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops by DTWINS1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2008
EFCC storms benin and see yahoo boys jump from roof tops,some broke their legs and some disolcated their waist,Men na wa oh see wetin boys de go tru to impress girls, My fellow Nairalanders wot do you guys feel? Is it really worth the risk of gettin shot or dying so you can impress these girls because i know no be boys them they try impress.
I hail oh grin

please view the attached pictures.

Re: Efcc Storms Benin And See Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops by skyman1: 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2008
who are you to blame?? the yahoo boys or who? survival is some time unfair, to be frank do you know that this yahoo stuff as helped nigeria in criminal asspet? so they should let those guyz go and continue what they are doing, me and you know that the efcc people and the nigeria police just want to collect their cut and not that they are bringing this people to book, scam is a bailable offence u know that so let's be frank,
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And See Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops by 31492397: 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2008
To hell with EFCC Bleep efcc they should leave these boys for God sake you all know these boys have done nothing, more over governors and ministers are there for efcc if they have chosen to be effective. Now they have killed one imagine? One of the boy that jump from roof top is dead why will efcc do such a thingā€¦,

Or they prefer armed rubbers, car snashing, kidnapping etc, again As the boys are working Internationally they should provide them with fast server and stop this nonsenseā€¦.
To hell with EFCC
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And See Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops by jassibabe: 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2008
cool

EFCC, MY FOOT!!!!!! THEM NO KNOW OBASANJO RESIDENCE? DEM NO KNOW ATIKU PLACE, SOON ALL OF THEM GO RETIRE TO MORTUARY LEVEL, ANIMALS, LOOK AT OUR COUNTRY, IF I HAPPEN TO BE THE PRESIDENT, I WILL MAKE EVEN RIVER NIGER A WORKING PLACE, YAHOO BOIZ!!! WE MUST SURVIVE,,,, ALL MA HOMMIES IN THEIR CUSTODY,,,, ITS JUST FOR A WHILE. IF I HAMMER I GO REMOVE EFCC FO A FREE BROWSING!!!!!

YOUR HOME GIRL
JASSI!!!!
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And See Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops by holythug(m): 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2008
abi o, abeg true talk no dey NL, try to say it & get ur posts deleted RUBBISH!!! angry EFCC my foot
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And See Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops by jassibabe: 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2008
ALL THIS NA TRUE STORY, NA FOR MONTE CARLO FOR BENIN!!!! I WISH TO LAY MY HANDS ON ANYONE OF THEM!!!! ITS A SHAME TO NIG,
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And See Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops by eKWutoZiaM(m): 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2008
jassibabe:

ALL THIS NA TRUE STORY, NA FOR MONTE CARLO FOR BENIN!!!! I WISH TO LAY MY HANDS ON ANYONE OF THEM!!!! ITS A SHAME TO NIG,
Wats the big shame to naija?, that they are tryn to clean up our image?, U guys just shamless tweets I swear.
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And See Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops by manmustwac(m): 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2008
eKWutoZiaM:

Wats the big shame to naija?, that they are tryn to clean up our image?, You guys just shamless tweets I swear.

Trying to clean up our image? Then why can't they start from the top and work their way down to the bottom then?

man get to survive, man must wack!
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And See Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops by texazzpete(m): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2008
jassibabe:

cool

EFCC, MY FOOT!!!!!! THEM NO KNOW OBASANJO RESIDENCE? DEM NO KNOW ATIKU PLACE, SOON ALL OF THEM GO RETIRE TO MORTUARY LEVEL, ANIMALS, LOOK AT OUR COUNTRY, IF I HAPPEN TO BE THE PRESIDENT, I WILL MAKE EVEN RIVER NIGER A WORKING PLACE, YAHOO BOIZ!!! WE MUST SURVIVE,,,, ALL MA HOMMIES IN THEIR CUSTODY,,,, ITS JUST FOR A WHILE. IF I HAMMER I GO REMOVE EFCC FO A FREE BROWSING!!!!!

YOUR HOME GIRL
JASSI!!!!

Judging from the drivel you spewed out, i personally consider you unemployable.
You and your kind are nothing but parasites, feeding fat from proceeds of your crime while your country's image withers.
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And See Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops by hotshawlng(m): 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Latest Video By Boko Haram! / Please Beware Of The New SARS Robbery Tactics (photos) / A Lesbian Lady Who Initiated Her Apprentice Into Lesbianism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.