Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! (21196 Views)

Woman Kidnapped, Raped, Murdered In Benin And Dumped In The Boot Of A Jeep / SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) / Efcc Storms Benin And See Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by DTWINS1(m): 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2008
EFCC storms benin and see yahoo boys jump from roof tops,some broke thier legs and some disolcated thier waist,Men na wa oh see wetin boys de go tru to impress girls, My fellow Nairalanders wot do you guys feel? Is it really worth the risk of gettin shot or dying so you can impress these girls cos i know no be boys dem they try impress.
I hail oh

pls view the attached pictures.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by McOmo(m): 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2008
ewwwww shocked shocked

God punish dem . . . grin
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by adekennis(m): 8:19am On Apr 04, 2008
every day na for tif one day na for the owner grin
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by lucabrasi(m): 4:49am On Apr 05, 2008
abeg lets get real, are these thieves or victims of the decay in the society?they ll put them in jail and by the time they release them some years later an ordinary yahoo boy will have graduated to armed robber without any mercy then we start complaining armed robbers killed 20 people, why havnt they arrested the likes of obj,iyabo obasanjo who is a confirmed thief and snubbed them,the health minister and the rest who stole 300million are still sleeping on their soft beds,the wema bank gm who stole hundreds of millions proven arrested and let off on bail to go on and sleep on his cushy bed

1 Like

Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by TheSly: 1:13am On Apr 06, 2008
Ohhhhshocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by whiteshark(m): 10:52am On Apr 06, 2008
Exactly my point!!! Can anyone show me any yahoo boy that has single handedly stole $16bn Which yahoo boy can collect $54mil for a job that he did not do and then come back and collect 227 million naira ofee The government and the country should be get thing right and stop using sledge hammer to kill flies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by 32forreal: 4:42pm On Apr 06, 2008
If there is any system I believe is effective & or efficient in Nigeria today, it is the EFCC. I believe it is possible for Nigeria to die while the EFCC thrives. My position is corroborated by the undisguised respect the international organization has for the commission. That is why whenever I read about the inefficiency of any sector, I always say it should be made to pass through the baptism of EFCC. Howbeit, I slightly disagree with its attitudinal swoop on cafes. It is entirely impossible for cafe operators to know & or track the activities of these fraudstars in the cafe they operates. Would a cafe rationally restrict the use of Yahoo messenger? The answer is typical no. In so much benefits accrueable from this site to poor people, it remains the site where 99.9% of fraudulent transactions are carried out?. On the other hand, what is the EFCC saying about the various telecommunication companies giving out lines to customers of no verifiable profile? They form the bulk of fraudstar now. EFCC should address these two all-important positions so that its lofty determined drive to chase corruption from Nigeria will not be erroneously seen as anti poor who form the chunk of cafe users contemporarily to read newspapers, apply for daily posted jobs, reach friends with assisting ideas just to reduce cost of telephone calls & or text messages.
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by N4s1(m): 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2008
yahoo yahoo, who is really to be blamed?
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by lucabrasi(m): 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2008
efcc like any organisation is only as good as its perfomances,when it started everybody hailed it and its indiscriminate actions on all corrupt officials but as far as i am concerned the moment it was politicised it wasnt worth 1 naira to me and i have lost faith in the organisation, if you were in nigeria in the 90's and you saw the ndlea when they started,they started like the efcc and drug smuggling from and to nigeria was eradicated,the foreign media ngo's and govt gave ndlea a pass mark and everybody knew the fear of ndlea is the beginning of wisdom but when it got compromised it went down very quickly, thats what is happening with efcc
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by edogram(m): 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2008
The EFCC should go find the CRIME POLITICIAN (MINISTER) before coming after the Yahoo Boys
They are just trying to punish this boys, may almighty God help those boys that was cute and
i pray that they will be release as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by robby1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2008
Ha good for them, i had a bitter experience in a benin cafe once. i entered the cafe and everyone was just alert and the air was very uneasy. i kept getting some disturbing looks from some of the guys and when i left the cafe, someone had stolen the PC world magazine i came in with, and my original I-901 reciept (which actually costs $130) was in the magazine. . . . .

@ poster, is that the monte carlo cafe building?
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by buzzle(m): 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2008
Please D-TWINS where is this in Benin?cos i knw u captured this pic yur self.well i hope they all learn from lessons.But the fact is there's no job in dat country & guys must survive, u knw, Nor be small thing o.
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by osasplay44: 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2008
I simply like to create an impression here. D-Twins,i expected you to have said something more reasonable than telling the public that yahoo deal is been done by benin Boyz to impress the gurls.That is not true my broda.I am sure you know that pipu get different reasons for life.My fellow pipu,we know say this deal no good but make we try help the situation by ourself than blaming the government or other pipu.You wey don make money a little,use up your money well and leave the deal.NEVER let this yahoo stuff get into your head ooo.Yahooze is a virus.
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by DInc1: 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2008
Joke apart plx lets leave these boyz alone and let them do what they are opportune to do in their generation. Ok when these boyz relative residing overseas decides to help heir broda in 9ja to join them abroad and hustle, the so called Nigeria/international embassy go refuse to let these boyz go so stupid reasons, secondly when they try to get job here to get them busy in other not to remain idel since the embassy refuse dem visas, then no Employment. imagine what else can a man now do ? sleep and eat, so that him nor go get respect again for him house ? men make una reason well b4 una continue to spit shit.

This is Just Me " Hate Me Or Love Me " It Does not matter,
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by buzzle(m): 3:51am On Apr 07, 2008
My brother i feel u mehn, Nigeria is bleeped up & we knw how it is.Omo all mehn get different way of hustling but i dnt get it cos all dis EFCC Kats are fucking pissing me off.Well yall should just pray 4 their release, MY BROTHER WHICH AREA 4 BENIN U SNAP DIS PIC?
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 07, 2008
Crime is a crime and I see no reason why some criminals are given preferential treatment.
Yahooism will remain with most Nigerian youth until good examples are made from those who stole and are stealing Billions.
In Nigeria we like Hype in Romania where I schooled spamming is taking place in 4 of every 10apartments and the government there refused to take action because they said the thinking of the youths will change if the economy improves and also said they can't spend hard earned tax payers money to chase these spammers if only the International community can assist them financially.
It's high time we teach Criminals bitter lesson but start from the top and it's injustice to jail a yahoo boy for 2yrs for stealing $5,000 and allow a politician who stole above $1million to plea bargain and have his sentence suspended.
Injustice in EFCC is becoming rampant, while investigation on politicians are carried and concluded the report is submitted to the attorney general where the file will remain buried and the Yahoo Boys are left to rot in Jail.
Imagine $16billion stolen by the past Government and you expect the poverty stricken youths to fold em hands when there is no available job and lack of fund to school themselves. I still believe Yahoo is bad but better than militancy and armed robbery.
Make we beware oh if not time will come when yahoo boyz will start defending themselves and resisting arrest by any means available.
Lets uproot corruption from the top and those under will comply.
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by kukuru: 8:21am On Apr 07, 2008
make them get out na only nigeria yahooze day make them go arrest them OBJ and the ministers way day carry all our money travel out na boy way day try to meet up na them day worry, na wa oooooooooo

Abeg make them free all this yahooze boys make them work oo them no want make them do yahooze make them alow me travel then or make them give boys works
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by kukuru: 8:28am On Apr 07, 2008
make them get out Na only Nigeria yahooze day make them go arrest them OBJ and the ministers way day carry all our money travel out Na boy way day try to meet up Na them day worry, Na WA ooh

Abeg make them free all this yahooze boys make them work oo them no want make them do yahooze make them allow me travel then or make them give boys works
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by hugoboss32: 11:30am On Apr 07, 2008
na wa 4 these effc oooh abeg amke dem go catch ibori and igbins them.

baba from ghana.
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by baz101: 11:49am On Apr 07, 2008
oooooooooooh nigeria, my nigeria. this is show business at its peak. What manner of raid will they call this?, what evidence have they got?, is this how to eradicate fraud? waht about those who do it from home? what about those who steal with the pen? EFCC!!!!!!!!! cyber cafe is not the problem, ok.
Can someone please mention any past politician that has been successively prosecuted? and these are people who have looted the economy like no mans business. loads of evidence are acquired on these people and nothing is being done apart from playing politics with it, Efcc!!!!!!!!! enough of all these show business, its taking us no were. get real jobs done,  and stop punishing the youths that have been abandonned by our nation. cry
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by nosasnow: 11:58am On Apr 07, 2008
Men why EFCC dey Bleep up like dis self, ok we agree na crime dem nor like am make dem give us free visa to go jand or admission to enter school and also ey pay our parents wey don old wey nor fit work again and do some other tins for the nation dem YAHOOZEE would stop. Make efcc dey go eeee. government nor reach,
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by mJ101: 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2008
whats efcc?

Niger go soon become Jamaica wey boyz go dey shock bomboy for body move just in case of organisations wey no get job like efcc, person wey them burst no be yahoo boy.na fresher so make freshers go look bush, we wey don use the $$$$$$$ get hummer self them no burst so what the Bleep.

oou
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by makeefcc: 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2008
wetin dey do all those full that could EFCC make them live the yahoo guys alone cas e nor easy to telk to maga e go come pay you money this is last werning to them
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by jolyboy: 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2008
Na waoh. Na so we go dey dey like edede!!!? EFCC no see all those manipulating politician wey dey kill person because of money probe.

Na who no even dey kill dem dey harrase up and down.

If our leaders no stop corruption the yahoo guyz no go fit stop as well.

Na Obasanjo wey found EFCC start to dey corrupt Naija. Bad Monkey. Una go tire EFCC
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by boldoo7: 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2008
there is no room for efcc in scaming boz carry go bini boys no dey carry last
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by yahozee1: 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2008
big up to all yahoo boys in benin. and all those guys wey dey talk rubbish shey una dey c the money wey the people wey set up efcc steal from our country and una go dey talk rubbish when boys wey ready to work but no c work dey go try remove money from all those dirty slave traders. well we dey come for una. and that twins boy wey dey talk say na to impress girls u are very lucky that i don't know ur house. If you know d importance of family u 4 no talk dat kind shit come out for ur mouth, u know how many children yahoo don train 4 skool or how many families e don bring back 4rm the brink? Make una no worry ohhhh EFCC, but verily verily i say unto you, Monte Carlo is coming back with a bigger bang than ever. Maybe na armed robbers una prefer to yahoo boys. THIS IS OUR OWN VERSION OF AUTHORITY STEALING, AS WE NO GET GOVT OFFICE NA OUR ONLY WAY OF COLLECTION WITH THE BIRO. NA YAHOO WE TAKE DEY SPONSOR D PDP GOVT WEY DEY POWER SEF. "AUTHORITY STEALING PASS ARM ROBBERY" - Fela Kuti-. All the boys wey dem catch make una no fear, we go do everything to make sure say una come out. ONE LOVE lipsrsealed
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by frangital: 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2008
waiten una dey talk for here self. una non know say men dey vex? how boyx go take survie 4 d street life. una non know say if G stop, Omila go too plenty. no worry, when G stop, u go see waiten go dey hapen for the street cos by the time when boy when dey use 10k a week before no see 1k spend a week, u go see say the result go be to dey carry gun enter street dey fight me and u
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by biggiedol: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2008
Na only God go judge EFCC,Dem no reach
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by biggiedol: 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2008
Make EFCC go look better Job to do and live BOys Alone.
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by frangital: 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2008
yahozee1 u're the man. u dey fill me. i hail broda. besi boys non dey carry last dat na certain. i dey monti life when the show sup. if na nite, e go for d blody. one soul don already go for the mata so d stret tight right now.
make una when dey talk any how dey use una sense. cos e fit over una when the realy thing don sup and una go know say boyz dey vex.
but den, abe don still fall for some men for the mata so so shaky. dem go ban well for a beta burial for the guy when don waka for dis level so.
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by daveude(m): 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2008
The bad and demonic greedy leadership of this country is the cause of these yahoo boys here.
How can a country that is filled with milk and honey starve its citizens? Still we find it difficult to eat 2 square meals par day Until the government of this country refines their policies and stop looting our God gifted wealth to their personal pockets, corruption and yahooze will not stop.
As for the EFCC, let them go and probe OBASANJO and his collogues that stole our billions since the last 8 years and reorganize the economic situation of this country, and not chasing the yahoo boyz, when the main fraudsters are shielded under the government
If the EFCC can probe OBJ and return all his looted billions, yahooze will stop, because those billions will make life more meaning to those boys and give them jobs to do.
Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by orekwor(m): 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2008
The issue of this Yahoo Yahoo has beeen on for long and please do not think people go into it because they want to impress their girlfriends,no.In fact,never.The average guy on the street is trying to earn a living for himself.It is unfortunate you go to look for a job and you are turned down just because you do not have any experience but the fact remains that you have to work to get experience and you need experience to work as well.What Efcc is doing is bad.I can say that anywhere.The men in power are looting without blinking and they do not go after them.When last did you hear a yahoo boy collect 5,000 USD from his client.They should let boys be and let them reap from the fruits of the labour of our leaders.But for sure,the act is bad but please give me an alternative.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youth Corper Arrested For Importing Drug-Laced Candy From The UK / Fake Prophetess Posing As Police Officer Arrested In Lagos After 15 Years(Photo) / Herbalist Arrested For Impregnating Woman In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.