Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! (3369 Views)

Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria / At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay / Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! by tomakint: 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
The man Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) has seen it all from poverty now to a life of opulence! He has the singular honour in the political history of this country of being in position of power without 'contesting' for it, he was said to have his first political contest ever against a political heavyweight in the person of General Muhammadu Buhari (GMB) at the last Presidential elections in 2011 where he floored him! The issue at stake here now is another time to test the political might of Jonathan is fast approaching and it seems some of his former associates have cross-carpeted to other parties in order to prevent him from retaining his Presidential ambition come 2015! They (his political opponents) have devised many means to rubbish his 'good works' through the media (ironically, it was this same media Jonathan used to endear himself into the hearts of many Nigerians during his last campaign), they promised to take him to the cleaners come 2015, the North especially promised to make his administration a failure in all strata, yet Jonathan is moving on! Buhari, his major contender and a perennial loser is ready to incite as many people he could convince to bring the country to a halt should he lose again in 2015 because he believed alongside his many supporters that he has the remedy to take Nigeria to the next level when in actual fact, the region he hailed from is yet to know PEACE till date-what a stark irony cool Sometimes in 2006, the United States predicted through the CIA that the entity called Nigeria might cease to exist come 2015, and going by the indices on our political table as a country (where the North are hellbent that power MUST return to them) there is every likelihood that something never before experienced in the political history of this country might be unleashed before or on the dawn of 2015 Presidential Elections! I believe Nigeria can divide peacefully and if not, let the WILL of GOD ALMIGHTY be done (Amen)!

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! by nduchucks: 4:00am On Apr 08, 2013
shatap dia. If you don't want democracy, move to Cuba. If your man loses, take the loss gracefully and let our young democracy continue to grow. In as much as the handwriting is on the wall that your candidate will not win,you have my pity.

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! by tomakint: 5:17am On Apr 08, 2013
ndu_chucks: shatap dia. If you don't want democracy, move to Cuba. If your man loses, take the loss gracefully and let our young democracy continue to grow. In as much as the handwriting is on the wall that your candidate will not win,you have my pity.
Ndu, we have been practising 'democracy' for the past 13 years and I can't remember contesting that in my post, I hope all is well with you my 'Aboki Friend'? undecided as for your 'handwriting on the wall' obviously it's not reading "MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN' so relax your nerves and watch as Jonathan repeats the same thing he is used to at the polls-VICTORY cool

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! by Ayomel(m): 5:30am On Apr 08, 2013
Look you need to to get something better to say and if you have nothing to say is better to keep quiet..... Nigeria have come to stay.....
All most of you do is to look for the bad side of this country.
Why do you try and see the future of this country then work on that.......

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! by tomakint: 10:33am On Apr 08, 2013
Ayomel: Look you need to to get something better to say and if you have nothing to say is better to keep quiet..... Nigeria have come to stay.....
I don't understand what is wrong with people of your specie, must Nigeria be ONE for her citizens to enjoy the basic things of life? Time is winding up fast add 25 years to your current age and calculate what your age would be undecided your leaders have been on this lying spree that Nigeria shall be better but it keeps getting bad and if we mention 'going our separate ways' you guys will be 'palpitating' what a specie that you are!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! by tomakint: 11:27pm On May 09, 2013
Jonathan still looks like Nigeria's last President!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 09, 2013
Who fuccking cares? "yawns! "

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! by Rhino5dm: 11:36pm On May 09, 2013
I can't wait for these creek dwelling snails or cattle rearing goats to start applying for visa to come to Lagos. cool

make eferi bodi answer him papa name!

Imagine a possibility of living without leeches? it's begins with you!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! by Rhino5dm: 11:40pm On May 09, 2013
berem: Who fuccking cares? "yawns! "
I do care. . .come and see auction of properties build with sweat of slaves? Abandoned properties season II cool

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 09, 2013

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! by Rhino5dm: 11:44pm On May 09, 2013
More reasons I refused buying a single house in PH.cool

Na wash? I'd rather use the money to drink wine than developing another man 's land.

We are going to mount a big wall called south west barrier.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 09, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
I do care. . .come and see auction of properties build with sweat of slaves? Abandoned properties season II cool
then let's wait for 2015 to come.Can't wait for it to happen! Oh Israel to your tents . cool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! by Obiagu1(m): 11:58pm On May 09, 2013
I've already booked my flight home in 2015 to go and help rebuild my country.

Biafra.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! by tomakint: 12:09am On May 10, 2013
From the look of things and considering what the future holds in the forthcoming Presidential Elections there is every tendency if power did not return to the North (which is most likely) Nigeria may witness the 'Mother of all violence' that may escalate into total breakdown of law and order....I am watching cool

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! by lacasa: 1:31am On May 10, 2013
Another GEJ court jester i see grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! by Duckworth: 8:20am On May 10, 2013
Tomakint! You are one of the few intellectuals who have a deep insight into the mutations of our polity.Forget about these myopic lunkheads who have no modicum of idea about the changes and consequences of our present political system.
The disintegration of Nigeria is just like a time bomb which will detonate when its set time lapses.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! by Nobody: 8:39am On May 10, 2013
2015!

Those Biafrans who do not have houses at home should start now to make blocks.
Please build even if it is one room.

You willk surely need it when the chips are down!
Nigeria is melting down faster than we can think.

It is now more complex than 1967. Then it was Nigeria verses the stubborn Igbos!
Today, the split and cracks is far worse.

Middle Beltans are angry even with their task masters!

Do not be caught unprepared!

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! by tomakint: 8:53am On May 10, 2013
Duckworth: Tomakint! You are one of the few intellectuals who have a deep insight into the mutations of our polity.Forget about these myopic lunkheads who have no modicum of idea about the changes and consequences of our present political system.
The disintegration of Nigeria is just like a time bomb which will detonate when its set time lapses.
The more reason I ignore the 'little ones here who argue more on emotions than sentiments' Nigeria is not meant to be, it is better now to address this topical issue before it snowball into something else! The South-South whose oil Nigeria survives on are now politically wiser in the scheme of things! One wonders if the Northern Elite class that owns more oil wells than the Southerners right in their backyards are still the same North clamouring to 'rule' this country again despite the level of poverty ravaging their region then it can only get worse! It's a big shame that some deluded southerners are still drumming support for a Northerner to be in charge once again despite their megalomaniac tendencies, I am beginning to believe that truly some Southerners have the spirit of servitude towards their Northern master embedded in their genes! What a big shame undecided

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! by Nobody: 9:01am On May 10, 2013
tomakint:
The more reason I ignore the 'little ones here who argue more on emotions than sentiments' Nigeria is not meant to be, it is better now to address this topical issue before it snowball into something else! The South-South whose oil Nigeria survives on are now politically wiser in the scheme of things! One wonders if the Northern Elite class that owns more oil wells than the Southerners right in their backyards are still the same North clamouring to 'rule' this country again despite the level of poverty ravaging their region then it can only get worse! It's a big shame that some deluded southerners are still drumming support for a Northerner to be in charge once again despite their megalomaniac tendencies, I am beginning to believe that truly some Southerners have the spirit of servitude towards their Northern master embedded in their genes! What a big shame undecided

i will like to know you more!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! by tomakint: 9:14am On May 10, 2013
noblezone:

i will like to know you more!
How far do you want to go in knowing me more?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! by ikweremilitant: 10:26am On May 10, 2013
Ayomel: Look you need to to get something better to say and if you have nothing to say is better to keep quiet..... Nigeria have come to stay.....
why is it that some people shit their pants with anxaity when they hear division.who is afraid of it and why?my bro pls stop deceiving your self,a house divided upon its self cannot stand.so stop pretending that all is well with nija when in actual sense its not.so if you don't want the worst to hapan we have to change our mentality nd emberace evry varables of nation bulding
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! by niggadee(m): 10:35am On May 10, 2013
welcome to oodua republic every tribes on their own 2015.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! by tomakint: 10:39am On May 10, 2013
ikwere militant: why is it that some people shit their pants with anxaity when they hear division.who is afraid of it and why?my bro pls stop deceiving your self,a house divided upon its self cannot stand.so stop pretending that all is well with nija when in actual sense its not.so if you don't want the worst to hapan we have to change our mentality nd emberace evry varables of nation bulding
My brother do you know that's one thing that beats my imagination till date! The moment you mention 'division' they become nervous unnecessarily as if division is an aberration when we all know there is no UNITY in this UNION!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! by ikweremilitant: 10:49am On May 10, 2013
tomakint:
Ndu, we have been practising 'democracy' for the past 13 years and I can't remember contesting that in my post, I hope all is well with you my 'Aboki Friend'? undecided as for your 'handwriting on the wall' obviously it's not reading "MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN' so relax your nerves and watch as Jonathan repeats the same thing he is used to at the polls-VICTORY cool
@tomaknt higerians are the most hypocritical people on the face of the earth.a country filled with mediocres nd our inability to call a spade its name is the reason why we re in this quagamire today
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! by ba7man(m): 10:49am On May 10, 2013
tomakint:
How far do you want go in knowing me more?
Now this is begining to sound gay.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! by tomakint: 10:57am On May 10, 2013
ba7man: Now this is begining to sound gay.
Not what you think Gay man undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! by ba7man(m): 11:34am On May 10, 2013
tomakint:
Not what you think Gay man undecided
Hey, no need for name calling, that was an innocent observation. @Topic. Division has and will never be the solution to the problems the different regions face in this country. Frankly, i don't care if this country divides but people have to realize its their immediate leaders that have and will always benefit from this nation's wealth. Niger-Delta has produced new billionaires from the ammnesty program but have its issues been addressed?? No. Their Governors are the richest in this country but its people still remain one of the poorest.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! by ba7man(m): 11:44am On May 10, 2013
I just hope the division won't lead to the rise of militia groups fighting for control of Oil-rich territories in the Delta area.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! by tomakint: 11:54am On May 10, 2013
ba7man: Hey, no need for name calling, that was an innocent observation. @Topic. Division has and will never be the solution to the problems the different regions face in this country. Frankly, i don't care if this country divides but people have to realize its their immediate leaders that have and will always benefit from this nation's wealth. Niger-Delta has produced new billionaires from the ammnesty program but have its issues been addressed?? No. Their Governors are the richest in this country but its people still remain one of the poorest.
No apologies and your observation is not innocent enough! To your post, if going our separate ways is not going to be the solution then what is going to be the immediate remedy to what we are facing? Can't you see that this Marriage is no longer working?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! by wilywily9: 11:55am On May 10, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Are you that poor?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! by wilywily9: 11:57am On May 10, 2013
niggadee: welcome to oodua republic every tribes on their own 2015.
I like that,
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why He Might Be Nigeria's Last President! by ba7man(m): 12:19pm On May 10, 2013
tomakint:
No apologies and your observation is not innocent enough! To your post, if going our separate ways is not going to be the solution then what is going to be the immediate remedy to what we are facing? Can't you see that this Marriage is no longer working?
You won't apologize?? I'm gutted. Anyway, Breaking up won't stop the regional leaders from ripping their people off though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mutiny: You Will Push Us Into Doing Field Marshall In The Bush - Alex Badeh / Fighting Going On In Nass Right Now / Meet The Pretty Syrian Women Who Have Dedicated Their Lives To Battle ISIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.